Mrs Hinch #163 Liar liar, Pampers on fire.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I see there’s another nod to tattle on stories now, showing RonRons play area and him trying to open drawers 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 11
What of Ronnie grows up with a superiority complex due to gettinf everything he wants and thinking he's some kind of famous person.
I'd worry more about thst then someone bullying him.

Reactions: 32
Jesus lord, instead of her letting him ‘open the drawers’ she should move him away before he pulls them over on top of himself 😳

• Sad
Reactions: 31
It’s the over pronunciation of the letter ‘t’ at the end of words that irritates me! Why can’t she just talk normally?!
This is mine. She thinks it makes her Essex accent sound posh. Errrr. It doesn't. It's just annoying and weird. Reminds me of my old east end Nans 'telephone voice'. Stop it soph. People liked you better when you were just you.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
I really really really hope she babyproofs her house and soon. That picture gave me such anxiety..I would bet my life on the fact those drawers aren't attached to the wall. He could easily pull them over..or shake it so some of that grey tat falls down. She is clearly on the other side of the room and would have no chance of getting to him in time..it takes a split second for tit like that to happen.

Oh she makes my blood boil!! Poor Ronnie :(

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 38
'what if no one wants to play with ronnie'
'what if a girl breaks Ronnie's heart'
'what if he gets bullied'

Sophie why are you obsessed with making your son the victim in all your scenarios? He could grow up and be the one the leaving kids out, breaking a girls heart, being the bully? Or perhaps be could just be a normal human without all these situations you are creating.

Just let him be the baby he is then the child he will be, let him be a child and just be there for him.
It's like she has to make him a victim. She makes herself a victim with so called trolls. She's passing her problems onto her child. He has no chance living a 'normal' life with a mother like that. She really needs to stop with this. We all have moments where we think what if, but don't let it rule our life. Soph it's time to stop and start living life now and worry about stuff like that when it happens.

Reactions: 22
Omg that story about the drawers just gave me the sweats. My good friends son pulled a top.drawer open on ,funnily enough the exact set and the whole thing came down on him. They had to bolt all their chest of drawers to the wall and put kiddy locks on them. Please take note sophie. He was in hospital for days. You can buy special brackets for them. She really should not encourage it.

Reactions: 15
That house needs to be baby proofed ASAP, so many things that could happen. I bet she’s one of those “it would never happen to me” people

Reactions: 24
She has multiple triggers for me

- The way she says Wash
- The over pronouncing of words
- the tongue slapping
- Guys
- the letter p also

but she’s also a physical trigger. The repetitive tapping and pointing of her finger.
All these for me. When I do watch her videos it's always with the sound off. Repetitive sounds trigger me also, anyone tapping a pen is a no no, chomping, heavy breathing the list is endless.

Reactions: 15
I really don’t get her. At all. Firstly why does a relatively newly married couple need cards? I’ve been with my fiancé for 8yrs. Before that I was married for 18yrs. Never once have I needed cards (in the case of my ex, no cards just a shotgun lol).
Secondly her obsession with RonJon and school Is weird. In 1 way she tries to keep him a baby, in the next she’s got him in school, getting a job etc. When my kids were little never did I fret over what she is. There was illness, sids, weirdos taking them when we were shopping etc. But bullying, not liking his future girlfriend and the like? But of course it could all be for the gram. As she thinks a difference of opinion is bullying I can imagine her at the school gates.
Ronnie-‘I told my pal I liked grey. He said his favourite colour was blue’
Hinch-‘Bullies. Omg Ronnie I can’t believe you’re being bullied. To the head we go’ *whilst biting her cheek so she can cry and wail on tap.
She’s a giant fud

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 37
Surely to duck Jamie gets the absolute pisa taken out of him from his mates when they see him on his wife's Instagram with that stupid old lady filter 😂 holy duck it's bad enough when she uses it but that's pathetic. Is there actually a proper celeb couple who would affront themselves like that using granny filters? Have a word with yourselves duck sake.

• Haha
Reactions: 43
Thats right Soph, just put a laughing emoji there about your Son now being able to open drawers, because the fact he could potentially injure himself is hilarious. Maybe think about baby proofing?

Reactions: 30
All these for me. When I do watch her videos it's always with the sound off. Repetitive sounds trigger me also, anyone tapping a pen is a no no, chomping, heavy breathing the list is endless.
You would hate my partner, his breathing makes me murderous! God almighty just thinking about it is making me angry 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Surely to duck Jamie gets the absolute pisa taken out of him from his mates when they see him on his wife's Instagram with that stupid old lady filter 😂 holy duck it's bad enough when she uses it but that's pathetic. Is there actually a proper celeb couple who would affront themselves like that using granny filters? Have a word with yourselves duck sake.
Probably why he doesnt work anymore or go out with any friends

• Haha
Reactions: 22
From the video on the last thread where she was on this morning. Let's all just remember that this morning dropped her like a sack of foxshit for LQOC - a proper cleaner who wouldn't dream of using immature pathetic old lady filter on her business page. If only she could buy class like she buys her followers

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Lmao just noticed I’ve been blocked by Gleam on my calling-her-out account 😂😂 I hope they had fun looking at the previous posts I tagged them in!

@Astonishing where have you gone? What’s the latest at Grinch HQ?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
New here, my god is she annoying?! One question I’ve always had.. why the duck does the dog have a bedroom?!?!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
New here, my god is she annoying?! One question I’ve always had.. why the duck does the dog have a bedroom?!?!
Welcome to Tattle 👍

Yes that is one thing we do not understand, Soph would rather have an extension than to turf the dog out of his room to make way for a new baby 🤷‍♀️.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.