Mrs Hinch #160 Don’t be fooled by the gifts that I got, I’m still Soph from the block

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone else noticed whenever Jamie’s not right she chooses passive aggressive or break up songs for her story

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
If she’s lived there all her life she will know it like the back of her hand. I live in a big town famous for a certain soap and house where people would live in lockdown 😉 and I know it like the back of my hand. There’s no mystery new paths or alleyways I’ve never walked through. She’s chatting tit as per

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Uncle dave who wasn’t allowed round her very often as a child because of too many accusations made against him...
WTF spill the tea please
[/QUOTE]

Omg that pic is Soph I remember the perfected fringe 😂😂 how funny!
Anyway, the BBQ happened, her mum and dad and abi were there it wasn’t a massive party like made out but broke social distancing rules and was therefore wrong.
Dave is Freda’s brother, and when we were very young there were a lot of accusations floating around and he wasn’t allowed over for a long time. Not sure if anything was proven but there were a few incidents that I know of

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 48
Soph really does seem more on the edge than normal at the moment, maybe she’s lost her Robinson’s bottle

Desperate to try another direction for her page, since her last attempt at switching failed.

Now going for the more edgy, feisty Soph with her, realistic parenting or shall I call it insta reality as she does.

If she wants to be taken more seriously she needs to bin the old bag filter off. Or is she really that vain, and can't bring herself to let her fans and us to see her without a spot of makeup on.

Reactions: 11
It’s always so incredibly awkward when “influencers” try to change direction isn’t it

Reactions: 12
WTF spill the tea please
Omg that pic is Soph I remember the perfected fringe 😂😂 how funny!
Anyway, the BBQ happened, her mum and dad and abi were there it wasn’t a massive party like made out but broke social distancing rules and was therefore wrong.
Dave is Freda’s brother, and when we were very young there were a lot of accusations floating around and he wasn’t allowed over for a long time. Not sure if anything was proven but there were a few incidents that I know of
[/QUOTE]
Oh no that’s actually sick. But she’s still accepting bird tables off him and telling insta he’s loved very much 🤢🤢 sounds like the whole fam are wrong. Wonder if she wrote about uncle Dave in her book? Wonder if uncle Dave likes her cucumber dicks 🤢🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 5
Slightly more interesting as little lad has a tantrum while being spoon fed and then today accidentally kicks her in the mouth but not really world shattering is it? I suppose it might be for her as her life seems to consist of cleaning an immaculate house and asking folk to buy all the stuff she is paid to advertise. It must get very boring trying to be interesting and failing miserably every day. Bloody hell I am starting to feel sorry for her - please tell me to shut up!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I’m baffled by it all to be honest, her account seems more aggressive and she’s always on edge, if it’s too much for her she needs to log off.

Reactions: 16
I think all this “I’m so tired guyyzzzzz.” Is utter bullshit in attempts to try and now appeal to the majority of women who don’t find this life lark w complete breeze as that tosser has previously made it out to be.
Well done Rondog for kicking ya mumma. Shame you’ve not perfected the uppercut yet lad 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
So Ma Barker has been coming and going then staying over when she likes, hmmmm something needs to be done about it, talk about rule breaking they all should be ashamed of themselves, why would you need her there, a 30 year old woman and 40 odd year old man needing help? Sorry but she really needs to grow up and stop needing mommy there to hold her hand, strange people!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.