Mrs Hinch #160 Don’t be fooled by the gifts that I got, I’m still Soph from the block

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Are they dog leads? 😂😂 I love SS personally, I actually think she’s original and I think it’s very cringey that zoph copies her so much and tries to make Ronnie look as forward as rex. Why can’t zoph just accept the fact that Ronniedawjusmans is developing at his own pace? (Partly because she’s never stimulated his senses or allowed him to get proper messy

How do you know SS smoked during pregnancy? 🤔

It was with her 2nd son.

• Angry
Reactions: 5
Does anyone think she actually bought a dyson hairdryer? I think it was a beg post saying she’s ordered it because mario influenced her (why he was gifted one is beyond me because he’s got no bleeping hair 🤦🏼‍♀️) really I think she wanted to be gifted one but she hasn’t been chosen to be gifted one. Where is it zoph? Lost in transit? Or are you bullshitting because good ol soph from her little village who loves a barg wouldn’t ever spend that much on a hairdryer when you can get one in b&m for £24.99 🤷‍♀️ Show us zoph, go on, give us a bit more tit content ☺

• Haha
Reactions: 28
That daft thing she does with the washing in the machine, does she put it in, to pull it out again and get a video, just to put it back in the machine? If so, who even has time for that?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 47
‘I promise to try and explain everything one day Ronnie’ you’re an Instagram fad Hinch not bleeping quantum mechanics 🙄

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 97
If she had a dyson hairdryer im sure we would have all seen it by now. I think she showed something recently about sorting out all her hair stuff and there was definitely an old crappy hairdryer in there

• Haha
Reactions: 17
That daft thing she does with the washing in the machine, does she put it in, to pull it out again and get a video, just to put it back in the machine? If so, who even has time for that?
Her because everyone else around her is wiping her arse for her

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Does anyone think she actually bought a dyson hairdryer? I think it was a beg post saying she’s ordered it because mario influenced her (why he was gifted one is beyond me because he’s got no bleeping hair 🤦🏼‍♀️) really I think she wanted to be gifted one but she hasn’t been chosen to be gifted one. Where is it zoph? Lost in transit? Or are you bullshitting because good ol soph from her little village who loves a barg wouldn’t ever spend that much on a hairdryer when you can get one in b&m for £24.99 🤷‍♀️ Show us zoph, go on, give us a bit more tit content ☺
Didn’t Mario get his off his partner?

Reactions: 12
If she had a dyson hairdryer im sure we would have all seen it by now. I think she showed something recently about sorting out all her hair stuff and there was definitely an old crappy hairdryer in there
Yeah there was definitely no dyson in her hair basket! Surely dyson wouldn’t gift her a hairdryer when she’s paid to advertise shark? Conflict of interest much

Reactions: 16
I’d have more respect for her if she came on without a silly filter to address some of these things, what is the bbq story from her side? Is her mum staying? What happened with her Dyson hairdryer? What’s the beef with SS? Have you taken the nappy bags somewhere safe? Come on soph , address it all get it out in the open

Reactions: 26
Don’t know I don’t follow him I read on here he was gifted it. Makes sense though because he’s got no hair so why would dyson gift him a £600 hairdryer lol
Yeh it’s a very pointless purchase😂😂😂 I can’t imagine his hair would take long to dry naturally. The things you could buy with that money😱

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Can someone who's in the Facebook groups post about the nappy sacks and how dangerous it is? It's making me feel nervy to think people might be out there copying "oh it's ok because Mrs Hinch lets Ronnie play with them" 😔 I'd hate for someone to have to go through a child being seriously injured or even pass away because she has encouraged this seriously dangerous behaviour.

• Angry
Reactions: 12
‘Did you kick mumaz in the mouth’ oh soph, little boys are wild, you have no idea what’s left to come🥴 prepare yourself for it🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
I'm surprised she hasn't whipped a Dyson hairdryer out of her arse saying as Stacey was using hers the other day. 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.