Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

shadyessex33

VIP Member
So Hinch is doing a parenting Q&A for pampers? What’s next?? They’ll be asking Kate fucking McCann for tips on how to plan a family holiday in Portugal! Jesus Christ!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 151

Fluffyducks

Chatty Member
THREAD SUGGESTION:

The barmy army keep their Zoflora housed, whilst cucumber cocks gets Hinchy aroused

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 109

shadyessex33

VIP Member
Wow! What a welcome back from you lovely bunch of cunts! I like to imagine Hinch is sitting in her egg chair, twiglet finger flicking through tattle then she notices my name pop up and thinks, “ah fuck, I thought that cunt was dead! Jaaaayyyyyymie that nasty poof is back!!!” 😭

Hi ya Sophie!!!! Keep up the good work babes.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 99

Loopyloo22

‘I promise to try and explain everything one day Ronnie’ you’re an Instagram fad Hinch not fucking quantum mechanics 🙄

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 97

Fluffyducks

Chatty Member
Her life is literally ground hog day..

Wake up, take a picture out the window of the shitty back garden, ensuring not to get the gifted BBQ in shot, claim she’s up with Ronnie and has been since 3am/ 5am/ poo explosion that never happened etc...

Take a staged picture of Ronnie balanced next to the grey toy baskets, insert caption about how much she loves him/can’t believe he is hers..

Ronnie pictures napping in the death trap, time to clean the already clean kitchen, spray pesticide all over your house/bedding/curtains. Chop the cushion like a cunt..

Lunchtime - Staged picture of RonRon fingering her latest creation in disgust.. then photograph the empty plate, as the child that lived on slop now demolishes a four course meal.

Now they venture outside, maybe around the teeny tiny village to find new paths, maybe just out to the prison yard, Ronnie obviously shoved in the pram so he cannot learn to move, Ronnie sleeps, more gush about how handsumz he is, she can’t believe he is hers etc..

Deep clean another part of the house/ household appliance

Film Henry being obnoxious

Dinnertime.. or should we say Pouchtime

Bath Ronnie, exposing her naked child online for all to see.

Film RonRon balancing/ wobbling on the sofa with a toothbrush in his mouth, admire his tufts..

Then Ronnie disappears to bed, no kicking off, no resettling, just gone. Upload Picture of her telly and whatever slop her are Jamie are going to devour for dins.

Mix in 100 screenshots of her Hinch Army telling her she is god, a few “I’m just little old Soph learning with you guyz” posts and some Gretel meltdowns.

Rinse and repeat, same again tomorrow. Her house just makes me feel sad, there’s no character or warmth about it, poor Ronnie is going to struggle to adjust to life outside the grey prison as he gets older.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 85

Cocobean

VIP Member
I am going to stick up for @TruthBeToldSophATB , she has been here as long as I have and has always been consistent. We get the odd interloper who comes in and tries to stir things up a bit, and are then proved to be telling lies, or just vanish again.
We have a lot of new members on here lately who wont have previous knowledge of her or Boobelle, and gave up lots of info on the Grinch, all of which (I believe) is 100% true.
When people come on here claiming to know Sophie, they are bombarded with 'prove it questions' until they get that sick of being hounded or disbelieved they just vanish again. I am not sure how someone can prove they are a neighbour without breaking a few laws showing pics of Sophie in her garden or whatever. Unless you are expecting them to go and knock on her door and take a pic when she opens it.

• Heart
Reactions: 70

Fluffyducks

Chatty Member
“Sat watching Ronnie sleep for the past hour”...

That’s a totally fucking lie but if it wasn’t WHY?! Why would you sit and watch your child sleep for an hour?! Once my toad of a kid shuts his little peepers, I literally leg it out the room, as if the room is on fire, no looking back. She tries to act like fucking mother Theresa, but I suppose you probably don’t feel like much of a parent when you ignore your kid all day and let your mum and husband watch him so you can fanny about on Instagram and clean.

She’s royally fucked me off today, her constant pity party is so boring, log off and parent your kid you wank puffin

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 64

megalou

same I do believe what she’s saying too, Iv been on this thread since May last year and read from the beginning and there have been loads of people coming off to say they know Sophie etc then it proves they don’t know her and it derails the thread, like that verity person, was she real? I think megalou knew Sophie as she was able to provide a school pic

Iv been here since the beginning even before I made an account in May 2019 and can’t help but have suspicions because of all the others who have randomly jumped on the thread 😂

I’m just saying I’m being openminded to tattlers saying they know Sophie because of previous interlopers
Just for fun, shall we see the pic again?

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 60

DipsyDoodle

VIP Member
Baby Thai curry? I sense another 💩 explosion
She keeps going "a portion for me and Jamie as well", do you think she's misunderstood the concept of the baby eating the same as you? It means if you're having pasta Bolognese, give a bit to the baby, not cook baby food for the entire family 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 59

CoolMom

VIP Member
Imagine if your darling one year old looked up to you one day..stared you right in the eye and said his first word..

"Mans"

• Haha
Reactions: 58

shadyessex33

VIP Member
YAY You're BACK! Welcome back, you have been sorely missed! :love::love::love:
What got you banned if you can say, just so I know not to repeat it!:ROFLMAO:;)
Banned?! I am a good boy 😂 I was just having a break. Hunch’s bullshit was getting a bit much. But now she’s letting Rrrrrrooooonnnniiiieee play with plastic bags and she’s making cucumber dildos I thought my return was needed 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 55

Duchesspink

VIP Member
Why is there speculation that she would be a homophobe or racist? She has never ever shown anything that would suggest either of those things.
That's scraping the bottom of the barrel to even suggest.
There is plenty to pull her up on, let's stick to what we actually know.

• Heart
Reactions: 50