Mrs Hinch #160 Don’t be fooled by the gifts that I got, I’m still Soph from the block

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ronnie is having a Thai curry, i hope Soph realises she will need to change Ronnies bed sheets as there will be an almighty explosion just like last week when she gave him turmeric.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Surely him who has tuffttts can't be moving , she has made no attempt to baby proof the house ,I'm wondering if she's one of those mother's that just screeches no all day long, either that or she's just going to let him take his chances, god forbid she has to ruin the look of the tat

He probably can move about, but she seems to crowds him in on that playmat. So he can't crawl or roll about even if he wanted too. We've all seen first hand how she can't help herself, and has to maul him, and pull him back towards her for a hansomemanz hug when he's playing nicely.

The big song and dance she made the other day when he kicked her when she was trying to dress him. Like she's the only mother that has ever happened to. What is she gonna do when he accidentally nuts her one. Jeez 🙄

I fell foul to that a few times, but if he does it I'm hoping it's because she's annoying him. 😂 I know I'm being petty, but she gets on my tits how she can't leave him be. Even if she does only maul him for her stories, just don't Soph. You don't need to do that!!!

I used to love mine playing nicely on their playmat, It meant I could watch Tricia and drink my coffee in peace for half hour. 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Christ how she pinches his toes and rubs his leg I find it weird, just leave him alone.

We all love our kids but we don’t want to constantly sit and stroke them, duck off.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
Oh my god. Soph has gone and outdone herself now with that video 😂 What a twit

For anyone that hasn't seen - she is cleaning her mirror then she transforms out of Gretel into pretty mean girl Sophie then back to Gretel and pretends kermit the green rag did it 😂 😂

Is this what she spent all of yesterday doing?
She’s done that TikTok trend totally wrong! Typical Zoph.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Why is there speculation that she would be a homophobe or racist? She has never ever shown anything that would suggest either of those things.
That's scraping the bottom of the barrel to even suggest.
There is plenty to pull her up on, let's stick to what we actually know.
The company she promoted that went bust, the director/manager was a homophobe. I’m sure if I was so okay with LGBT and even had my Hen Do at Gay Pride I would not be promoting a company who’s staff had this disgusting discrimination. The management were Mormon and homophobic and she took money off them to ad for them.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
Christ how she pinches his toes and rubs his leg I find it weird, just leave him alone.

We all love our kids but we don’t want to constantly sit and stroke them, duck off.
oh my god, you are so right. The way she interacts with him is so odd but I haven’t been able to put words to it - she STROKES him, exactly like she strokes Henry Handsnums Gawjus Boi. Bloody hell, he really is second fiddle to old lardsomes, isn’t he? Surprised she didn’t take the crisp out of the babies hand and give it to the dog to keep him in the house.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
Do I get a bingo for asking why she can’t just make something normal like a curry or something 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
oh my god, you are so right. The way she interacts with him is so odd but I haven’t been able to put words to it - she STROKES him, exactly like she strokes Henry Handsnums Gawjus Boi. Bloody hell, he really is second fiddle to old lardsomes, isn’t he? Surprised she didn’t take the crisp out of the babies hand and give it to the dog to keep him in the house.
I've often thought she doesn't know how to display love to anything except a dog. She's a sociopath. She often rubs his belly like you would a dog too. None of it feels natural.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Come on then @TruthBeToldSophATB can you enlighten us has she been dropped?

she has cleaned up her page and I reckon all the Whitney song references about ‘ three of your boys went out to eat’ was about other influencers being used by the companies instead of her.(nothing to do with Jamie cheating. )She’s twisted.
Ohhhh what's happened??

Reactions: 2
Literally. It’s like he’s just another pet of hers. I find it so weird how she always touches him, I never see her sat on the sofa with a brew whilst he independently plays by himself. She’s always got to be right up in his face.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.