Mrs Hinch #160 Don’t be fooled by the gifts that I got, I’m still Soph from the block

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t believe the affair story, I think the girlfriend would have came for ward by now if it was true, or one of her friends would have put it out in the media
I thought this too, but a nice pay day keeps mouths shut, or maybe now as time has passed she is delighted to be rid of him

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I think some of her barmy army need sectioned. Mind you I do follow her but just cos it saves me searching for her. Honest.....lol.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
What name is that!?? twit! 😂
This is where her labelling obsession came from, she originally labelled herself 'Sophie' by having her own name tattooed on her arm.

I have a feeling her hair extensions were the crafting inspiration behind all the twig art.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Im due in October but theres no way my partner will let us have a Gary 😂
when I hear that name I just think of the snail from Spongebob which is cute 😂

When I hear Ronnie I think of Ronnie Pickering...I’ve been conditioned by the internet

• Haha
Reactions: 17
She absolutely said she had one on the way
She has maybe received a bit of an email from shark pointing out the terms of her contract, so she might be using her new fancy Dyson hairdryer but cannot show it at all. Don’t know how that would work if it was gifted though...?

• Haha
Reactions: 12
This is the same person who’s proud that she cleans for seven hours a day. Obsessive doesn’t come into it, especially when she says it’s lovely memories for her children to look back on? I’m sure her children would rather have a present parent for those seven hours and decent memories but, hey, whatever gets you through the day and into the press. She’s so smug with it too, gives hinch a run for her money 😂

Another narcissist being given publicity, just what the world needs right now

Reactions: 12
anyone else think they have had a fight. The vase last week , the being up at 2 am , the music ? The bust lip ?
To be honest, she seems so manic she’d fight with her own reflection right now. Which could be a problem, seeing as she’s got so many shiny surfaces in the house.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
So if she’s got a dodgy uncle Dave in the family with possible accusations against him, surely she would know the seriousness of posting her child all over the internet and photos of him in the bath?

Reactions: 33
She has maybe received a bit of an email from shark pointing out the terms of her contract, so she might be using her new fancy Dyson hairdryer but cannot show it at all. Don’t know how that would work if it was gifted though...?
Surely if it's gifted she can choose whether to show it or not? Look at all the small businesses who send her crap all the time, how often do we see people moaning that they sent her stuff for her or Ronnie and they don't know if she's had it as it's not been ln her stories, or they've seen it but she hasn't acknowledged where it came from? Ads are different as she's being paid to show them, I know you can argue that with gifted items she is receiving the product for free in return for showing them, but I would guess that unless it's part of a pre-arranged deal she's not under any obligation to show things.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.