Mrs Hinch #160 Don’t be fooled by the gifts that I got, I’m still Soph from the block

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t believe the affair story, I think the girlfriend would have came for ward by now if it was true, or one of her friends would have put it out in the media

Reactions: 13
The Gretel filter just makes her manic smile look more demented.

Soph, u ok hun?xox

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I am going to stick up for @TruthBeToldSophATB , she has been here as long as I have and has always been consistent. We get the odd interloper who comes in and tries to stir things up a bit, and are then proved to be telling lies, or just vanish again.
We have a lot of new members on here lately who wont have previous knowledge of her or Boobelle, and gave up lots of info on the Grinch, all of which (I believe) is 100% true.
When people come on here claiming to know Sophie, they are bombarded with 'prove it questions' until they get that sick of being hounded or disbelieved they just vanish again. I am not sure how someone can prove they are a neighbour without breaking a few laws showing pics of Sophie in her garden or whatever. Unless you are expecting them to go and knock on her door and take a pic when she opens it.

• Heart
Reactions: 70
So Rex has a 💩 explosion and SS makes a point of showing her changing the bed sheets, shade at hinch for not changing hers after ronnies apparent explosion?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
Screenshot_20200518-110926_Instagram.jpg

So now Rex is explosively shitting himself now too?!
Oh my God, where does Hinch end and SS begin?!

So Rex has a 💩 explosion and SS makes a point of showing her changing the bed sheets, shade at hinch for not changing hers after ronnies apparent explosion?
Total snap! 😂
I am cringing with how much these two copy each other.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Wait, Ronnie is her child?? Thought it was a fat greasy sugar daddy or something she kept referring to. Who looks at a baby and thinks yeah looks like a Ronnie. Poor kid

(Don’t know much about her clearly)
Nothing wrong with the name Ronnie. My grandad was called Ronald and everyone called him Ron or Ronnie. My nephew is called Ronnie after my grandad. And my grandad definitely wasn’t a fat greasy sugar daddy 😂 he was just an east end London builder who loved pie and mash

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 46
I am going to stick up for @TruthBeToldSophATB , she has been here as long as I have and has always been consistent. We get the odd interloper who comes in and tries to stir things up a bit, and are then proved to be telling lies, or just vanish again.
We have a lot of new members on here lately who wont have previous knowledge of her or Boobelle, and gave up lots of info on the Grinch, all of which (I believe) is 100% true.
When people come on here claiming to know Sophie, they are bombarded with 'prove it questions' until they get that sick of being hounded or disbelieved they just vanish again. I am not sure how someone can prove they are a neighbour without breaking a few laws showing pics of Sophie in her garden or whatever. Unless you are expecting them to go and knock on her door and take a pic when she opens it.
Totally agree, the investigations that occur and the “prove it” makes me cringe. If anything, im surprised more people haven’t come on! And if she does have PND, all I can say to that is I sincerely hope she is getting adequate support, and if I was her mam I’d be making her step away from insta until she has recovered. Wouldn’t wish that on anyone

• Heart
Reactions: 46
I don't get the big deal she's making with getting kicked in the mouth he didn't do it on purpose you stupid bint. It's bound to happen the more babies grow and start to move. I lost count how many times my neice kicked me while I changed her nappy. It only gets worse when they start to walk and you have to chase them down.

Reactions: 31
same I do believe what she’s saying too, Iv been on this thread since May last year and read from the beginning and there have been loads of people coming off to say they know Sophie etc then it proves they don’t know her and it derails the thread, like that verity person, was she real? I think megalou knew Sophie as she was able to provide a school pic

Iv been here since the beginning even before I made an account in May 2019 and can’t help but have suspicions because of all the others who have randomly jumped on the thread 😂

I’m just saying I’m being openminded to tattlers saying they know Sophie because of previous interlopers

Reactions: 27
Each to their own but to me it’s like calling a baby Gary or Ian or something 😭 cute grandad name though

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 21
I can’t stand the weird edits especially because The captions are usually off with what’s happening 😆

It looks like she’s reaching out to fan girls. Strange she suddenly takes time to reply to people although only the full of bummer ones is she trying to hold onto them. Although I Just noticeD the person has over 26k followed so trying to keep anyone with numbers happy.

Wish I could hear the voice note 😂

Attachments

• Sick
Reactions: 10
Yeh it’s a very pointless purchase😂😂😂 I can’t imagine his hair would take long to dry naturally. The things you could buy with that money😱
I'm pretty sure he timed it. His old hair dryer took 2 mins and the dyson 19 secs 😂😂😂😂

Also why cant she talk to Ronnie normally. He is going to be so bloody illiterate and think he needs to put an "s" at the end of everything.

"Ronnie's goes tos thes toilets pleases?"

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Each to their own but to me it’s like calling a baby Gary or Ian or something 😭 cute grandad name though
Grandad names are quite fashionable though, think of all the babies called Alfie, Archie, Stanley etc. I know someone who has a Rupert! I also know someone who has a niece called Ronnie as well.

Reactions: 23
Hahahah she’s absolutely fuming about Ronnie booting her in the chops!
he probably got fed up of listening to her screech mummmaaa’s at him!
Bet she went straight to vest life ‘jaymiiiiiiiiiiiiii take this thing off me, how could he, does he not know who I am! Where’s my handsomes lard arse dog, he would never hurt mummas like this! See RonnieLonglegs this is why you arnt mummas bestest boy!’

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
Omg that’s so funny I’ve got an uncle Ian and uncle Gary (through marriage - married to my auntie Sandra) 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
No wonder she has to keep washing her throws, with the amount of times she drags it on the floor for her videos.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
No wonder she has to keep washing her throws, with the amount of times she drags it on the floor for her videos.
It’s just such a colossal waste of effort! The one on her bed she would have to put on, to drag off, to put on again! Unless she films it the night before when she’s going to bed 😳

Reactions: 8
I don't get the big deal she's making with getting kicked in the mouth he didn't do it on purpose you stupid bint. It's bound to happen the more babies grow and start to move. I lost count how many times my neice kicked me while I changed her nappy. It only gets worse when they start to walk and you have to chase them down.
So true. Yea Zofh wait till you get punched in the tit. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.