Mrs Hinch #160 Don’t be fooled by the gifts that I got, I’m still Soph from the block

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Grandad names are quite fashionable though, think of all the babies called Alfie, Archie, Stanley etc. I know someone who has a Rupert! I also know someone who has a niece called Ronnie as well.
My step grandsons, ages 3 and 1 are Albert and Wilfred 😳

Reactions: 8
I don't get the big deal she's making with getting kicked in the mouth he didn't do it on purpose you stupid bint. It's bound to happen the more babies grow and start to move. I lost count how many times my neice kicked me while I changed her nappy. It only gets worse when they start to walk and you have to chase them down.

I got headbutted the other day - took my glasses clean off my face. Hurt me more than it hurt my little one 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Sorry I’m late to post this, I’m sure this has probably been said many times but isn’t this the worst tattoo you’ve ever seen?
A82FD4FE-2D4A-401C-BE69-59D7153554DB.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 36
Came across this on FB page this morning. What a load of bollocks View attachment 132797

I was taught how to clean brushes with a comb at hair dressing college when I was 16. Which is where she got her cleaning tip from too.

God it's aggravates the tit out of me when the Sun, The Daily Mirror and all the other scyophantic websites, and magazines kiss her arse. And all claim she has this superpower when it comes to cleaning, and that she's so fkn intelligent, and amazing to come up with them herself. Nothing to do with our mothers and grand mother's using most of them before she was even a ovum.

Grrr. Just duck off Sophie, for the love of God. You absolutely boil my effing piss!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
I’ve also got an uncle Ian. I reckon everyone has 😂
[/QUOTE]
I also think everyone’s got an uncle mick lol. Zoph has deffo got an (imaginary) uncle Dave and his amazing bird tables 😂😂
I'm pretty sure he timed it. His old hair dryer took 2 mins and the dyson 19 secs 😂😂😂😂

Also why cant she talk to Ronnie normally. He is going to be so bloody illiterate and think he needs to put an "s" at the end of everything.

"Ronnie's goes tos thes toilets pleases?"
WHYYYYYYYYYY would his fella spend stupid amounts on a hair dryer to save him 101 seconds 😂😂😂😂😂 stop the world I want to get off!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
I’ve also got an uncle Ian. I reckon everyone has 😂
I also think everyone’s got an uncle mick lol. Zoph has deffo got an (imaginary) uncle Dave and his amazing bird tables 😂😂
[/QUOTE]
Uncle dave who wasn’t allowed round her very often as a child because of too many accusations made against him...

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
From we love Mrs hinch group, someone has posted a mirror with flowers round it and asked if people like it or should she scrap and restart, ofc people said scrap and restart because they have eyes and opinions. The poster didn't like this, her caption should have read, here's my flower mirror I made on my own, do u like it?? Ps. No negative comments allowed just lick my arse pls😤😤😤 I had to chime in because its just ridiculous tbh

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
Soph really does seem more on the edge than normal at the moment, maybe she’s lost her Robinson’s bottle

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Nothing wrong with the name Ronnie. My grandad was called Ronald and everyone called him Ron or Ronnie. My nephew is called Ronnie after my grandad. And my grandad definitely wasn’t a fat greasy sugar daddy 😂 he was just an east end London builder who loved pie and mash
My daughter is called Ronnie after my grandad who also wasnt a fat greasy sugar daddy, he was a mechanic who loved tea and custard creams 🤣

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
Uncle dave who wasn’t allowed round her very often as a child because of too many accusations made against him...
[/QUOTE]

Do you know if the BBQ story is true?

And if it is, who was actually round there

Reactions: 4
same I do believe what she’s saying too, Iv been on this thread since May last year and read from the beginning and there have been loads of people coming off to say they know Sophie etc then it proves they don’t know her and it derails the thread, like that verity person, was she real? I think megalou knew Sophie as she was able to provide a school pic

Iv been here since the beginning even before I made an account in May 2019 and can’t help but have suspicions because of all the others who have randomly jumped on the thread 😂

I’m just saying I’m being openminded to tattlers saying they know Sophie because of previous interlopers
Just for fun, shall we see the pic again?

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 60
Saw the story of her taking a walk with her baby in pushchair, and saying something like she loves discovering new pathways? Er is she new to her village/ town then? Surely she will know the area by now?? Does she not walk her dog and baby daily around the local area? I have a small dog but will walk her twice a day. When my children were small I enjoyed walking them and getting out of the house.

Reactions: 15
[/QUOTE]
WTF spill the tea please

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.