Mrs Hinch #160 Don’t be fooled by the gifts that I got, I’m still Soph from the block

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So all of a sudden hinch is trying to be little miss relatable. It’s too little to late though. Her kid is almost one. She made the first year of his life look like a breeze and now she wants to say how hard it is and how tired she is. Still manages to clean the house though 🙄🙄

Reactions: 33
If she had a dyson hairdryer im sure we would have all seen it by now. I think she showed something recently about sorting out all her hair stuff and there was definitely an old crappy hairdryer in there
I wonder if she’s not showing it cause she gets so many freebies from shark? Maybe she’s worried she won’t get sent anything else is she promotes Dyson? Either that or it’s just another one of her sad, stupid little lies!

Reactions: 6
Saw the story of her taking a walk with her baby in pushchair, and saying something like she loves discovering new pathways? Er is she new to her village/ town then? Surely she will know the area by now?? Does she not walk her dog and baby daily around the local area? I have a small dog but will walk her twice a day. When my children were small I enjoyed walking them and getting out of the house.
Mate that dog gets a walk about once a month if he's lucky, why do you think he's so overweight?!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
My daughter is called Ronnie after my grandad who also wasnt a fat greasy sugar daddy, he was a mechanic who loved tea and custard creams 🤣
Awww that’s lovely! My grandads were Ronnie and Edward and I always said if I had a son I’d call him teddy after my other grandad but I had two girls and didn’t plan anymore so I got a dog and called him teddy and then I got surprised with a third baby (adamant it would be another girl) but was blessed with my son and I couldn’t change the dogs name so my sons called Freddie 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
WTF spill the tea please
Omg that pic is Soph I remember the perfected fringe 😂😂 how funny!
Anyway, the BBQ happened, her mum and dad and abi were there it wasn’t a massive party like made out but broke social distancing rules and was therefore wrong.
Dave is Freda’s brother, and when we were very young there were a lot of accusations floating around and he wasn’t allowed over for a long time. Not sure if anything was proven but there were a few incidents that I know of
[/QUOTE]

I need to know...does she really not have a proper BBQ or was Onslow serving up Birds Eye burgers off the Georgie Foreskin? 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Omg that pic is Soph I remember the perfected fringe 😂😂 how funny!
Anyway, the BBQ happened, her mum and dad and abi were there it wasn’t a massive party like made out but broke social distancing rules and was therefore wrong.
Dave is Freda’s brother, and when we were very young there were a lot of accusations floating around and he wasn’t allowed over for a long time. Not sure if anything was proven but there were a few incidents that I know of
I don’t know I haven’t been round in a while x

I need to know...does she really not have a proper BBQ or was Onslow serving up Birds Eye burgers off the Georgie Foreskin? 😂
[/QUOTE]

Reactions: 3
It’s not weird for older people, Gary was a popular name once, but I just can’t imagine calling a baby Gary these days 😂
Imagine being in the delivery room, you've been in labour for hours and then the midwife hands you your perfect new baby boy, and you look up at your partner and say "I've got the perfect name, let's call him Gary" 😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 25
But hinchy keeps pointing out he needs a groom that’s why he looks overweight 🙄 hi zoph, walk your bleeping dog 👍🏼👍🏼
She probably won’t show him once he’s been groomed and she can’t hide that he’s just a fat dog

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Are they dog leads? 😂😂 I love SS personally, I actually think she’s original and I think it’s very cringey that zoph copies her so much and tries to make Ronnie look as forward as rex. Why can’t zoph just accept the fact that Ronniedawjusmans is developing at his own pace? (Partly because she’s never stimulated his senses or allowed him to get proper messy

How do you know SS smoked during pregnancy? 🤔
She was on this morning talking about it, think it was one of her older boys tho

Imagine being in the delivery room, you've been in labour for hours and then the midwife hands you your perfect new baby boy, and you look up at your partner and say "I've got the perfect name, let's call him Gary" 😂😂😂
😂 I’m sure I read somewhere that there hasn’t been any babies called Gary in a number of years. I know a couple of older ones and they’re great. Bring back baby Gary I say 😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 9
I know someone who actually called their son Gary. He’s 5. But they call him Gaz and I’m not sure which is worse😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
Awww that’s lovely! My grandads were Ronnie and Edward and I always said if I had a son I’d call him teddy after my other grandad but I had two girls and didn’t plan anymore so I got a dog and called him teddy and then I got surprised with a third baby (adamant it would be another girl) but was blessed with my son and I couldn’t change the dogs name so my sons called Freddie 😂
Aww I love this. 🥰

• Heart
Reactions: 7
What name is that!?? twit! 😂
How self obsessed do you have to be to firstly get a tattoo of your own name, and then be like "actually nah, looks a bit tit, like I can't even remember my own name" and then getting it covered with a picture of your middle name 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
She was a Ronnie from the beginning boy or girl I get asked so much if her name is veronica lol NO! I love the teddy 😍 my other grandad was pat and I wasnt gonna call her pat so we called our dog pat instead bit like your story, my best friend was pregnant at the same time she had a boy and called him freddie x

• Heart
Reactions: 7
😂 I’m sure I read somewhere that there hasn’t been any babies called Gary in a number of years. I know a couple of older ones and they’re great. Bring back baby Gary I say 😂
Right, who's the next Tattler who's due a baby? 👀

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.