Mrs Hinch #16 is barmy, just like her army, reading Tattle & doing her prattle

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Talking about the price of the mirror shelf and how eBay has upped the price... this lady put up they’re £5.99 in Home Bargains (and then says she’s surprised Mrs Hinch didn’t see them) *when will the penny drop* 🤔
🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 3
Talking about the price of the mirror shelf and how eBay has upped the price... this lady put up they’re £5.99 in Home Bargains (and then says she’s surprised Mrs Hinch didn’t see them) *when will the penny drop* 🤔
🙄 silly fools

Reactions: 5
*This letter is to YOU.
The YOU that’s had a rough week (please don’t try to tell me about it or you will be immediately ignored and blocked).
The YOU that seems to be under constant storm clouds . (Ebayer just arrived guys , grey umberellas will find the link for a swipe up ).
The YOU that doesn’t know how much longer you can hold on (to your purse , your life savings your sanity I want it all).
The YOU that has lost faith (damn that tattle gossip site).
The YOU that blames yourself when everything goes wrong( read the bloody labels then you would know not to feed the cat those zoflora soaked chicken strips mate).
YOU are incredible (but don’t get above your station you’re not as in incredible as me).
YOU make this world a little bit more wonderful (you make me richer every second).
YOU have so much potential (scams to fall for) and so many things left to do (say you love me and I’m amazing and keep swiping those links shoppers).
YOU have time (extra as that rubbish tin foil clock I sold you loses 5 minutes everyday).
Better things are coming your way (I’m preggo and will have more tit to sell you for you to be excited to buy).
Please hang in there (I might mention one of you in my stories if you gift me anything over 5k).
YOU can do it (ignore those tattlers they’re jealous middle aged haters)

Good night my hinchers (minions suckers shoppers) xx

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
My theory is her husband is working away just now. When she had her cupboard done she said “where is the sticking thing babe?” No reply, it was so fake. He wasn’t there. Probably worried about being home alone and people knowing that they are minted.

Reactions: 11
Me too, I have a working breed (GSD). Shes a pet, but we use her abilities and encourage scent work and work her hard on tricks. Everything is too easy, so we have to extend anything we teach her (life is never boring!)
We have to watch her weight because of her breed which comes with hip problems (of which she already shows signs of unfortunately despite being bang on weigh wise) That's not always a GSD thing though, any overweight dog will suffer with joint problems eventually.
Maybe he is a show breed and therefore not as active as a working cocker, but exercise physically and mentally is a must!
It makes me sad that he just doesn't get to live to his full potential
Show Cockers also need loads of excercise too...they have an abundance of energy and love to learn, to sniff out toys and to play, they love to snuggle of course too but just talking to them nicely isn’t enough and the staged walk isn’t enough.

Reactions: 4
I’d look sad if I had to live with that pair...
Anyone up for a instagram or facebook group called 'save henry hinch' 😂 yeah your right especially with all the fumes as well, no wonder he keeps digging under the fence, but as she puts it 'he is looking for foxes' BS!

My theory is her husband is working away just now. When she had her cupboard done she said “where is the sticking thing babe?” No reply, it was so fake. He wasn’t there. Probably worried about being home alone and people knowing that they are minted.
Yeah but she was on a little date night last night, no one saw the persons face 🤔

Okay when she was talking about her bird corner this morning on her stories, did anyone hear the voice in the background? Or was it just me? 🤔

Last edited:
Hey guys! I haven’t posted on this thread before but Mrs Hinch has pissed me off today (poor Henry, he’s so overweight) and I have some tea to spill!

I’m a digital marketing & social media manager for a PR company in London. We manage lots of different clients and help them design social media campaigns. In the last 3 years or so, we’ve been increasingly including influencers in our online campaigns and seeing great results. We usually try and work with smaller bloggers/instagrammers (around 50k - 250k followers) because we find that they have a better rate of engagement for ADs and they do less ads, making the ones they do seem more genuine. They also charge less; so we can get more exposure for our money!

We looked after an eco cleaning brand in November of last year and they were very keen on doing a campaign with Mrs Hinch. Usually we select the influencers but this brand was pushing for the Hinch. So, I reached out to her Gleam Team and asked for her rates. We wanted her to do 2 10 second stories with swipe up links and a post on her feed. As I said, we usually don’t work with big influencers and she was around 1.5m at the time. The most I’ve ever seen an influencer invoice us for was £7,000 and she did a series of Instagram stories over 2 weeks and 2 posts on her feed for us. Let me just tell you that Mrs Hinch’s fees blew that out of the water.

We usually avoid Gleamers anyway because they tend to be bigger, but we are never going back there now! Her fees took up our whole budget for the entire campaign and we were intending on working with 10-12 people! We had to politely decline, but if some of you think she’s not raking it in... you’re wrong! I won’t say the exact figures because I think I’d get in trouble at work and it would make me detectable, but yeah...

I’ve been reading this thread for a while and have seen a lot of misconceptions about how influencer marketing works that have been taken as fact in some cases. So if you have any questions (no matter how obvious you think they might be) i’ll Be happy to clear them up for you. :)

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 68
Anyone up for a instagram or facebook group called 'save henry hinch' 😂 yeah your right especially with all the fumes as well, no wonder he keeps digging under the fence, but as she puts it 'he is looking for foxes' BS!

Yeah but she was on a little date night last night, no one saw the persons face 🤔

Okay when she was talking about her bird corner this morning on her stories, did anyone hear the voice in the background? Or was it just me? 🤔
I heard someone speak but she had the ridiculous filter on which changes voices so it was probably her mum.

Reactions: 5
Hey guys! I haven’t posted on this thread before but Mrs Hinch has pissed me off today (poor Henry, he’s so overweight) and I have some tea to spill!

I’m a digital marketing & social media manager for a PR company in London. We manage lots of different clients and help them design social media campaigns. In the last 3 years or so, we’ve been increasingly including influencers in our online campaigns and seeing great results. We usually try and work with smaller bloggers/instagrammers (around 50k - 250k followers) because we find that they have a better rate of engagement for ADs and they do less ads, making the ones they do seem more genuine. They also charge less; so we can get more exposure for our money!

We looked after an eco cleaning brand in November of last year and they were very keen on doing a campaign with Mrs Hinch. Usually we select the influencers but this brand was pushing for the Hinch. So, I reached out to her Gleam Team and asked for her rates. We wanted her to do 2 10 second stories with swipe up links and a post on her feed. As I said, we usually don’t work with big influencers and she was around 1.5m at the time. The most I’ve ever seen an influencer invoice us for was £7,000 and she did a series of Instagram stories over 2 weeks and 2 posts on her feed for us. Let me just tell you that Mrs Hinch’s fees blew that out of the water.

We usually avoid Gleamers anyway because they tend to be bigger, but we are never going back there now! Her fees took up our whole budget for the entire campaign and we were intending on working with 10-12 people! We had to politely decline, but if some of you think she’s not raking it in... you’re wrong! I won’t say the exact figures because I think I’d get in trouble at work and it would make me detectable, but yeah...

I’ve been reading this thread for a while and have seen a lot of misconceptions about how influencer marketing works that have been taken as fact in some cases. So if you have any questions (no matter how obvious you think they might be) i’ll Be happy to clear them up for you. :)
Wow that would be really interesting if you could share some more info on how it all works!

Reactions: 12
It's the top comment that makes me laugh. People shouldn't make money and should be helping others.. erm hello love, but you follow hinch and I'd bet my last quid shes fooled (sorry, helped) you buy untold crap you didn't need. They just dont get it do they

Reactions: 6

I’m just laughing that an eco cleaning brand wanted Mrs Hinch to advertise them of all people 😂😂😂 (whose money is on astonish?!)

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Hahahahahahaha. “Bless her”

Why does everyone want to have an IDENTICAL home to her?

ECE9164E-EC11-46B1-9D9B-5B0541D3B7F9.jpeg

I’ve just seen this on Instagram, teenagers are getting pulled in on this hype too! Also with this account, she’s so obsessed with the Grinch she’s put in her bio how many likes she’s got from mrs grinch 😂

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
Maybe she’s keeping Jamie off insta now because everyone thinks he’s unattractive?

• Haha
Reactions: 14

Probably be her mum - she said her mum & niece were looking after henry and she’d stocked the cupboards with sweets for them 😕

• Haha

Id certainly be interested on seeing more information.

Reactions: 10

Wow that's really interesting!

So does that mean that shes getting possibly over 7k for each product where we see AD displayed?

Also would she get paid for her subliminal selling?
So we'll often see her get elbow grease out, but in the background there will be star drops, astonish ect being displayed. Have they asked for that to happen I wonder?

• Wow
Reactions: 9
This lady was probably issued with a ban soon after by her "well 'ard" sister. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Hahahahahahaha. “Bless her”

Why does everyone want to have an IDENTICAL home to her?
I KNOW right?! That stuck out to me too “bless her”! I bet no one would be “blessing her” if they knew how much money she was raking in taking advantage of them!

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.