Mrs Hinch #16 is barmy, just like her army, reading Tattle & doing her prattle

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Full title;

Mrs Hinch is bleeping barmy, just like her huge instabot army, Mr Hinch is reading Tattle whilst she's doing her daily spray and prattle

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Full title;

Mrs Hinch is bleeping barmy, just like her huge instabot army, Mr Hinch is reading Tattle whilst she's doing her daily spray and prattle
I had to edit it as it was too long and can only be so many characters

Reactions: 7
“He’s not going to leave his pregnant wife”

Why not? I’m 8 months pregnant and my husband works away Monday to Friday. I’m not ill I’m pregnant. Bizarre comment. Welcome to the real world.

EDIT: I misunderstood statement, sorry 😐

Reactions: 9
“He’s not going to leave his pregnant wife”

Why not? I’m 8 months pregnant and my husband works away Monday to Friday. I’m not ill I’m pregnant. Bizarre comment. Welcome to the real world.
She means leave as in pack up the storage unit and never be seen again leave. The way some people were going on about you'd think that's what he had done

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Tried to watch her with that stupid filter saying she loves her fans, nope, can't do it. Although I did a short video with a bag on my head once.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
She means leave as in pack up the storage unit and never be seen again leave. The way some people were going on about you'd think that's what he had done
Ahhh! 😂 whoops. Sorry misunderstood.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
So I did a bit of digging (basic level stuff) and it appears the real Olivia lost 7 stone, in a year, round about 2012 🤔

Wonder if her and Hinch got a BOGOF on the gastric bands, Hinch does love a barg!

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
So I did a bit of digging (basic level stuff) and it appears the real Olivia lost 7 stone in a year round about 2012 🤔

Wonder if her and Hinch got a BOGOF on the gastric bands, Hinch does love a barg!
Clinics abroad do do that sort of thing as well!

Reactions: 1
So I did a bit of digging (basic level stuff) and it appears the real Olivia lost 7 stone in a year round about 2012 🤔

This is why, if people know her, they may never come on here. They are not public figures and don’t want thier stuff aired out like public figures get.

Reactions: 6
This is why, if people know her, they may never come on here. They are not public figures and don’t want thier stuff aired out like public figures get.
They should lock down their social media then or avoid doing public posts for all to see.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.