Mrs Hinch #16 is barmy, just like her army, reading Tattle & doing her prattle

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Or allergy / reaction related to the spritz and spray crap! He also always shows to have a dry nose... sign of dehydration...
Saying that where ARE his food and water bowls kept?

View attachment 11607

I’ve just seen this on Instagram, teenagers are getting pulled in on this hype too! Also with this account, she’s so obsessed with the Grinch she’s put in her bio how many likes she’s got from mrs grinch 😂
Cue a wave of 14 year olds giving themselves chemical burns from using zoflora as perfume.

Wow that's really interesting!

So does that mean that shes getting possibly over 7k for each product where we see AD displayed?

Also would she get paid for her subliminal selling?
So we'll often see her get elbow grease out, but in the background there will be star drops, astonish ect being displayed. Have they asked for that to happen I wonder?
What it means is that she’s not actually using half the stuff she advertises and is fleecing everyone who swipes up for all they are worth.

Reactions: 6
Hey guys! I haven’t posted on this thread before but Mrs Hinch has pissed me off today (poor Henry, he’s so overweight) and I have some tea to spill!

I’m a digital marketing & social media manager for a PR company in London. We manage lots of different clients and help them design social media campaigns. In the last 3 years or so, we’ve been increasingly including influencers in our online campaigns and seeing great results. We usually try and work with smaller bloggers/instagrammers (around 50k - 250k followers) because we find that they have a better rate of engagement for ADs and they do less ads, making the ones they do seem more genuine. They also charge less; so we can get more exposure for our money!

We looked after an eco cleaning brand in November of last year and they were very keen on doing a campaign with Mrs Hinch. Usually we select the influencers but this brand was pushing for the Hinch. So, I reached out to her Gleam Team and asked for her rates. We wanted her to do 2 10 second stories with swipe up links and a post on her feed. As I said, we usually don’t work with big influencers and she was around 1.5m at the time. The most I’ve ever seen an influencer invoice us for was £7,000 and she did a series of Instagram stories over 2 weeks and 2 posts on her feed for us. Let me just tell you that Mrs Hinch’s fees blew that out of the water.

We usually avoid Gleamers anyway because they tend to be bigger, but we are never going back there now! Her fees took up our whole budget for the entire campaign and we were intending on working with 10-12 people! We had to politely decline, but if some of you think she’s not raking it in... you’re wrong! I won’t say the exact figures because I think I’d get in trouble at work and it would make me detectable, but yeah...

I’ve been reading this thread for a while and have seen a lot of misconceptions about how influencer marketing works that have been taken as fact in some cases. So if you have any questions (no matter how obvious you think they might be) i’ll Be happy to clear them up for you. :)
Hello 👋🏽

Im guessing influencers can charge more if they have a larger following but what happens if, say for example, you had 2.2 million followers, got paid for doing the ads etc then it turned out you only actually had, say 200k actual, real people, followers because you had been buying followers 🤔

• Wow
Reactions: 18
Saying that where ARE his food and water bowls kept?
She did a story when the #gifted stair storage thing was being built I think... it’s dry kibble by the looks of it. So they need even more water . Haven’t seen any water bowls or anything about....... cue.... “here’s handsommessss water bowl and this is what I use to clean it” 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Wow that's really interesting!

So does that mean that shes getting possibly over 7k for each product where we see AD displayed?

Also would she get paid for her subliminal selling?
So we'll often see her get elbow grease out, but in the background there will be star drops, astonish ect being displayed. Have they asked for that to happen I wonder?
So product placement isn’t something that we currently see in our industry. While it’s possible, I think it’s unlikely. The Paul brothers are trying to get it off the ground, by offering advertising space on the walls of their house (I know wtf) but I’ve never personally seen it and brands don’t ask for it.

Gleam are hot on disclosing ADs as Zoella and the like have been in trouble in the past and it can lead to hefty fines so what you see her #AD is all she’s getting definite money for, but obviously her constantly showing the branded products she’s using will make them want to work with her, pay her for more ads, send her free gifts so it is beneficial for her to constantly show off the stuff she’s using!

Her swipe ups for eBay links she will be getting commission on, but eBay won’t be paying her a definite fee!

And yes, she’s making a lot more than £7,000 for those ADs you see on her stories... we wanted just 2 “slides” and that exceeded £7,000... it’s sickening tbh.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 24
Mrs Hinch would howl at the idea that a brand could get on her stories for less than 7k.

I wouldn't be surprised if her fee for 3 stories and a feed post is in excess of 100k these days. If you think an AD during Hollyoaks is 15-20k you can see why people would pay her crazy amounts for her targeted followers.

She's in the dream position of being in bed with P&G with regular and constant work from them.

When she just does an affiliate link with AD she might "only" be making a grand or two from dropping all the eBay cookies and hoovering up the referral money.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
Hello 👋🏽

Im guessing influencers can charge more if they have a larger following but what happens if, say for example, you had 2.2 million followers, got paid for doing the ads etc then it turned out you only actually had, say 200k followers because you had been buying followers 🤔
We use programmes to determine if people have bought followers or not! Mrs Hinch does have a genuine following, she hasn’t bought followers! Everyone will have some bots following them on Instagram because there are SO MANY, but we make sure to do our checks on influencers before we pay them in any way! We don’t think you should be rewarded for cheating your way to the top!

I actually ran checks on cleanwithme20 on Insta and he’s bought 10,000 followers. I put this on the cleaning instagrammers thread and I got abused for even suggesting it but buying followers is VERY common sadly!

Mrs Hinch would howl at the idea that a brand could get on her stories for less than 7k.

I wouldn't be surprised if her fee for 3 stories and a feed post is in excess of 100k these days. If you think an AD during Hollyoaks is 15-20k you can see why people would pay her crazy amounts for her targeted followers.

She's in the dream position of being in bed with P&G with regular and constant work from them.

When she just does an affiliate link with AD she might "only" be making a grand or two from dropping all the eBay cookies and hoovering up the referral money.
You’re bang on with those figures! As I said, £7k is the highest we’ve paid anyone individually but Mrs Hinch’s fees surpassed what we’d pay 10-12 separate people.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 28
Reading all this I’m just gobsmacked!!! I feel like an idiot for falling for her bullshit for as long as I did!!

• Sad
Reactions: 15
I heard someone speak but she had the ridiculous filter on which changes voices so it was probably her mum.
Could well of been, seeing as she cant be alone right now!

Probably be her mum - she said her mum & niece were looking after henry and she’d stocked the cupboards with sweets for them 😕
Yeah why at her house though? 🤔 and where is her niece going to sleep? Henry's bed?

Reading all this I’m just gobsmacked!!! I feel like an idiot for falling for her bullshit for as long as I did!!
You arent the only one, i was massively sucked in too!

• Sad
Reactions: 2
she’ll be sitting on her money, spending it would negatively impact her “relatable” image. Think youtuber/viners when that all kicked off. young men living in their parents homes but sitting on millions. They don’t care that they aren’t relatable now in their mansions because their new persona is celebrity.

Hinch will move into celeb zone soon. Then the wealth will be shown.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
We use programmes to determine if people have bought followers or not! Mrs Hinch does have a genuine following, she hasn’t bought followers! Everyone will have some bots following them on Instagram because there are SO MANY, but we make sure to do our checks on influencers before we pay them in any way! We don’t think you should be rewarded for cheating your way to the top!

I actually ran checks on cleanwithme20 on Insta and he’s bought 10,000 followers. I put this on the cleaning instagrammers thread and I got abused for even suggesting it but buying followers is VERY common sadly!

You’re bang on with those figures! As I said, £7k is the highest we’ve paid anyone individually but Mrs Hinch’s fees surpassed what we’d pay 10-12 separate people.
I just do no understand how her following could have expanded in the first place from her just posting pictures of her bland, grey home. Because that’s all it was in the beginning; none of the “hinching” madness. Rackleys home is similar (as is every bleeping home these days) and I dare say I prefer it marginally; she doesn’t have a fraction of the following.

Now of course it’s growing at an exponential rate because everyone’s lost their bleeping marbles but really I can’t understand how she got off the ground

Reactions: 11
I just do no understand how her following could have expanded in the first place from her just posting pictures of her bland, grey home. Because that’s all it was in the beginning; none of the “hinching” madness. Rackleys home is similar (as is every bleeping home these days) and I dare say I prefer it marginally; she doesn’t have a fraction of the following.

Now of course it’s growing at an exponential rate because everyone’s lost their bleeping marbles but really I can’t understand how she got off the ground
Marketing, was treated like an investment from day one.

Reactions: 8

Honestly, how many of the women here were sucked in? I know I was. We’ve all seen the light now, but even my mum follows her and my mum is 57 and only uses Instagram to share pictures of her hydrangeas. There’s something about her personality that hooks you in I guess.

Also she got on Gleam’s books early on! They would’ve helped get her into the mainstream media and get people to hear of her!

• Heart
Reactions: 17

You can run your own checks, around 15% of her followers are not real people. 15% of 2.3 mil is a lot.

Also, high number of business’s follow her, so they even count? I’d say her Facebook groups are her true fans. Around 100 - 200k at a guess

Lots of people follow because she’s fascinating to watch but would never buy anything.

Oh and since time began skinny blondes seem to have an easier time with whatever they choose do to do ✊🏾

Reactions: 14

I think it was engagement with her. Spending hours replying to comments, commenting on people's posts, messaging people back (at first) it's all quite clever. She made people feel like she was their friend. Everything she did and bought was in reach. Most of the influencers aren't in touch with normal people, they wear £80 sweatshirts, buy £30 candles and designer lamps. Hinch doesn't. That's why she's not spending the money (apart from the range rover) because the moment she starts buying things people can't afford she won't be as popular. Probably why she won't move house either because she won't be relatable. The rest of the following comes from curiosity.

Reactions: 14
Crediting for things that are basically just taken off here anyway.... world's going mad if she's getting her knickers in a twist over not being credited when the majority of her account is screenshots from here 😂
I said, I did not mind sharing of public things and the screenshots. I minded sharing things I had typed out as my own thoughts, or original content, like with pointing out ads and rewording her posts. I said this in my story. I have almost a thousand people on there, it is growing at almost 75/day this past while because it may not be in your face type stuff like the “bleep” account, it is a slow, smouldering fire, creeping along and gaining speed. But if accounts with 50 are so much better because they are aggressive, so be it. 🤗

People kept saying someone should start an insta and the triplet story really peeved me, so I started one. I moved carefully as to avoid army attacks and being taken down. Insta contacted me at one point and removed a couple things, so I learned how to avoid that. But if you don’t like it, I’ll take it down. I have no feelings about it otherwise other than wasting my time. The other can create their own from here on. 😊

Reactions: 9
You can run your own checks, around 15% of her followers are not real people. 15% of 2.3 mil is a lot.

Also, high number of business’s follow her, so they even count? I’d say her Facebook groups are her true fans. Around 100 - 200k at a guess

Lots of people follow because she’s fascinating to watch but would never buy anything.

Oh and since time began skinny blondes seem to have an easier time with whatever they choose do to do ✊🏾
A lot of those online checks that are free aren’t legit. 7% of her followers are bots, which is just around average. We have a programme at work that we subscribe to check if the people we work with are legit. Hinch passed our checks.

Reactions: 3
I said, I did not mind sharing of public things and the screenshots. I minded sharing things I had typed out as my own thoughts, or original content, like with pointing out ads and rewording her posts. I said this in my story. I have almost a thousand people on there, it is growing at almost 75/day this past while because it may not be in your face type stuff like the “bleep” account, it is a slow, smouldering fire, creeping along and gaining speed. But if accounts with 50 are so much better because they are aggressive, so be it. 🤗

People kept saying someone should start an insta and the triplet story really peeved me, so I started one. I moved carefully as to avoid army attacks and being taken down. Insta contacted me at one point and removed a couple things, so I learned how to avoid that. But if you don’t like it, I’ll take it down. I have no feelings about it otherwise other than wasting my time. The other can create their own from here on. 😊
I LOVE your page and hopefully more and more people see the light and spread the news!!

Reactions: 3
A lot of those online checks that are free aren’t legit. 7% of her followers are bots, which is just around average. We have a programme at work that we subscribe to check if the people we work with are legit. Hinch passed our checks.
Im really shocked that only 7% are bots

• Heart
Reactions: 7

I don’t follow your account or watch your stories so would have no clue what’s been said on them. I was merely commenting that blocking the other account for reposting stuff on yours was hypocritical as when I had a look at your account it was all screenshots from here anyway. I didn’t say other the account was better and wasn’t sticking up for them, as any account with bleep in the title was only ever going to last five minutes anyway.
You can do what you like with your account it’s not up to me 😂, if you wanna keep it keep it, if it’s wasting your time like you just said then don’t :)

Reactions: 4
Bots are one thing. Buying “real” followers is another, they fool the algorithms because they appear as human. In a way they are, rooms with walls of phones and computers with real people actively working multiple accounts every hour of the day.

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.