Mrs Hinch #16 is barmy, just like her army, reading Tattle & doing her prattle

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Was that my one about making unflattering pictures disappear? I know that got 30ish votes

Edit: ahh I see it 😂
Ahh I didn't see that one, this one was from thread #14 and seemed really relevant with the tour. Next time, which will probably be in a few days, post it, anyone can make a new thread :)

Reactions: 2
Only me thinking that just maybe Disney’s is full of shite? No offence if your genuine but this seems a risky thing to do given the job you say you have 🤔
I thought this, well not full of shite just risky to be found out at work

Reactions: 4
Talking about the price of the mirror shelf and how eBay has upped the price... this lady put up they’re £5.99 in Home Bargains (and then says she’s surprised Mrs Hinch didn’t see them) *when will the penny drop* 🤔
So now they're blind sheep! 🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I feel really bad for her fans, really really bad. They deserve SO much better.

Reactions: 5
Wow that's really interesting!

So does that mean that shes getting possibly over 7k for each product where we see AD displayed?

Also would she get paid for her subliminal selling?
So we'll often see her get elbow grease out, but in the background there will be star drops, astonish ect being displayed. Have they asked for that to happen I wonder?
New house coming.....

We use programmes to determine if people have bought followers or not! Mrs Hinch does have a genuine following, she hasn’t bought followers! Everyone will have some bots following them on Instagram because there are SO MANY, but we make sure to do our checks on influencers before we pay them in any way! We don’t think you should be rewarded for cheating your way to the top!

I actually ran checks on cleanwithme20 on Insta and he’s bought 10,000 followers. I put this on the cleaning instagrammers thread and I got abused for even suggesting it but buying followers is VERY common sadly!

You’re bang on with those figures! As I said, £7k is the highest we’ve paid anyone individually but Mrs Hinch’s fees surpassed what we’d pay 10-12 separate people.
That’s 70-82k 😱

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.