Mrs Hinch #16 is barmy, just like her army, reading Tattle & doing her prattle

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The book's up to a 4.8/5 on Amazon, it's crazy

One of the top 1000 Amazon reviewers has a verified purchase and left this quite accurate review:

Clara
TOP 1000 REVIEWER
2.0 out of 5 stars
Over hyped
8 April 2019
Format: Hardcover
Verified Purchase
This book is clearly aimed at her legions of fans however I don't feel it has anything further to offer if you already follow her. There was no insight that hadn't already been shared. There were no amazing life changing tips and her life doesn't really make the most exciting autobiography.

If you are a member of the Hinch Army buy the book to show her your support, just don't expect to pick this book up again and dont be surprised when you flick past lots of it.

If you have no idea who the Hinch Army are move on and find a better cleaning book/autobiography.

:LOL:

Jade
2.0 out of 5 stars
Book of all books
4 April 2019
Format: Hardcover
When I feel a panic attack coming on I pour some linen fresh zoflora over my head and I grab my Mrs Hinch book, sniff each of the pages individually whilst repeating ‘minkeh, minkeh, minkeh’ over and over again until I am calm again. Works a treat.
What I can’t understand is the amount of reviews to the amount of followers on Insta....it reeks of followers that have clearly been bought....but how do you prove it 🤔

Reactions: 6
Along with being out of breath and being hot It can also be stress related.
It’s makes me so sad. We keep working dogs (actually work them, not just working breeds) and it actually makes me angry when I see overweight dogs, people don’t realise how detrimental it is. A dog being overweight by a few pounds isn’t like a human being overweight by a few pounds, it’s like a human being overweight by a few stone plus.

• Sad
Reactions: 11
It’s makes me so sad. We keep working dogs (actually work them, not just working breeds) and it actually makes me angry when I see overweight dogs, people don’t realise how detrimental it is. A dog being overweight by a few pounds isn’t like a human being overweight by a few pounds, it’s like a human being overweight by a few stone plus.
Me too, I have a working breed (GSD). Shes a pet, but we use her abilities and encourage scent work and work her hard on tricks. Everything is too easy, so we have to extend anything we teach her (life is never boring!)
We have to watch her weight because of her breed which comes with hip problems (of which she already shows signs of unfortunately despite being bang on weigh wise) That's not always a GSD thing though, any overweight dog will suffer with joint problems eventually.
Maybe he is a show breed and therefore not as active as a working cocker, but exercise physically and mentally is a must!
It makes me sad that he just doesn't get to live to his full potential

Reactions: 4
Me too, I have a working breed (GSD). Shes a pet, but we use her abilities and encourage scent work and work her hard on tricks. Everything is too easy, so we have to extend anything we teach her (life is never boring!)
We have to watch her weight because of her breed which comes with hip problems (of which she already shows signs of unfortunately despite being bang on weigh wise) That's not always a GSD thing though, any overweight dog will suffer with joint problems eventually.
Maybe he is a show breed and therefore not as active as a working cocker, but exercise physically and mentally is a must!
It makes me sad that he just doesn't get to live to his full potential
Yes he is a showbreed, but the poor boy isnt even getting his basic requirements. Breaks my heart. When she witches about him trying to find the squirrel, you can clearly see he is using his nose, she clearly doesnt understand jackshit about spaniels or the type of breed.

Reactions: 8
I love Liz Earle Cleanse and Polish, I’ve used it for years....I noticed the clever placement yesterday of some products...no mention of it though, all on its own, like you would randomly have it just there. I am surprised if she’s been gifted that to promote....I thought Ms Earle was more ethical than that, using somebody like MH to promote her products. Unless MH actually brought it and is after more of it as freebies !
Other gleamers use Liz Earle and get it for free, it wouldn't surprise me if Hinch got these for free also.

Reactions: 3
Look at the radiator cover, the bottom bit
Screenshot_2019-04-12-12-31-47_kindlephoto-1234438.png
, covered in dust and fluff? Mrs Hinch doesn't Hinch shocker.😏

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
Shes still buying followers now. You click on her followers and it shows most recent at the top scroll slightly inspected at least 10 just from 1 scroll. Also spotted a few tattle/nosey accounts 😂😂 only following hinch, st Mario, mops an TTLT bit obvious there guys

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Even if he is from show stock his breed will still have natural traits of what he was originally bred for. Field work. All breeds have characteristics of what they were bred for.

I have Shar Pei, show stock meat mouth, not a traditional bred bone mouth but she still displays alot of the original traits of what she was originally bred for, hunting and defence. She is soft as hell but will guard her home and family with her life. I also noticed on the canal she likes to hunt rats, she once killed one and a batshit crazy woman popped up from no where threatening to call the police over a dead rat 😂😂

So yes he will still have the traits of the working type. Show stock or not. Poor thing aint even seen a field!

Reactions: 5
I thought walking Henry was her down time and she doesn’t film it?? Yet there she is filming walking Henry!

Reactions: 12
I thought walking Henry was her down time and she doesn’t film it?? Yet there she is filming walking Henry!
For tattles benefit.. #freehenryhinch 😂😂

Even if he is from show stock his breed will still have natural traits of what he was originally bred for. Field work. All breeds have characteristics of what they were bred for.

I have Shar Pei, show stock meat mouth, not a traditional bred bone mouth but she still displays alot of the original traits of what she was originally bred for, hunting and defence. She is soft as hell but will guard her home and family with her life. I also noticed on the canal she likes to hunt rats, she once killed one and a batshit crazy woman popped up from no where threatening to call the police over a dead rat 😂😂

So yes he will still have the traits of the working type. Show stock or not. Poor thing aint even seen a field!
Your dogs beautiful 😍

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.