Mrs Hinch #16 is barmy, just like her army, reading Tattle & doing her prattle

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
[QUOTE="noonecaresaboutyou, post: 153564, member:

Yeah why at her house though? šŸ¤” and where is her niece going to sleep? Henry's bed?

sheā€™s told 2 million people sheā€™s going to Dublin today, her house number is her profile pic, shes told people she lives in Maldon and she can see a field from her house!
Think her house insurance would be invalid if she got burgled šŸ˜‚

[/QUOTE]

• Haha
Reactions: 8
A lot of those online checks that are free arenā€™t legit. 7% of her followers are bots, which is just around average. We have a programme at work that we subscribe to check if the people we work with are legit. Hinch passed our checks.
Yeah sorry wasnt being arsey about what you said but because this is an anonymous site I take everything said with caution. Gleam would know which company contacted them most likely and itā€™s well known sheā€™s had articles taken down so wouldnā€™t surprise me if a letter was sent to your employer.

Bots are one thing. Buying ā€œrealā€ followers is another, they fool the algorithms because they appear as human. In a way they are, rooms with walls of phones and computers with real people actively working multiple accounts every hour of the day.
This would explain why hinch has a massive amount of Russian and Asian men following her who have profile pics and have posted 1 photo šŸ˜‚

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Reading all this Iā€™m just gobsmacked!!! I feel like an idiot for falling for her bullshit for as long as I did!!
This makes me sad. Please dont feel like that, its not your fault. It's her being clever, just the same as shops putting sweets near the tills and their BOGOFFs, they're to entice and subliminally suck you in. We've all fallen for stuff like it. You should be proud that you saw the light!! šŸ˜Š

A lot of those online checks that are free arenā€™t legit. 7% of her followers are bots, which is just around average. We have a programme at work that we subscribe to check if the people we work with are legit. Hinch passed our checks.
Well that's not annoying lol. I genuinely thought she'd bought way more than that. I'm not tech savvy, but would that same programmes pick up other ways she might have bought followers? I'm sure I had read that you can buy legitimate accounts, so up and running ones and not bots.

Sorry, not sure how to explain that so hoping you know what I mean

Reactions: 4
Whaaaaattttt? Number 16 what the f***k šŸ¤£šŸ˜‚
Been working looking shifts and not been on since Sunday morning,roll on Sunday shift change so I can get to reading this first thing in the morning and last thing at night and all the time in between šŸ¤­šŸ¤—

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I said, I did not mind sharing of public things and the screenshots. I minded sharing things I had typed out as my own thoughts, or original content, like with pointing out ads and rewording her posts. I said this in my story. I have almost a thousand people on there, it is growing at almost 75/day this past while because it may not be in your face type stuff like the ā€œbleepā€ account, it is a slow, smouldering fire, creeping along and gaining speed. But if accounts with 50 are so much better because they are aggressive, so be it. šŸ¤—

People kept saying someone should start an insta and the triplet story really peeved me, so I started one. I moved carefully as to avoid army attacks and being taken down. Insta contacted me at one point and removed a couple things, so I learned how to avoid that. But if you donā€™t like it, Iā€™ll take it down. I have no feelings about it otherwise other than wasting my time. The other can create their own from here on. šŸ˜Š
I think you must have blocked me šŸ˜Ŗ I donā€™t have a ā€˜properā€™ account šŸ˜©

Reactions: 1
[QUOTE="noonecaresaboutyou, post: 153564, member:

Yeah why at her house though? šŸ¤” and where is her niece going to sleep? Henry's bed?

sheā€™s told 2 million people sheā€™s going to Dublin today, her house number is her profile pic, shes told people she lives in Maldon and she can see a field from her house!
Think her house insurance would be invalid if she got burgled šŸ˜‚
Well i never! Silly silly girl, where are her crazy fans then, havent they got the brains to work this out, i know i didnt.

lol it took a bit of hunting but found her house on google maps. also found the application for the extension that the council want to decline

sheā€™ll be sitting on her money, spending it would negatively impact her ā€œrelatableā€ image. Think youtuber/viners when that all kicked off. young men living in their parents homes but sitting on millions. They donā€™t care that they arenā€™t relatable now in their mansions because their new persona is celebrity.

Hinch will move into celeb zone soon. Then the wealth will be shown.
100% this. Totally agree with you

Reactions: 3
Saying that where ARE his food and water bowls kept?

Cue a wave of 14 year olds giving themselves chemical burns from using zoflora as perfume.

What it means is that sheā€™s not actually using half the stuff she advertises and is fleecing everyone who swipes up for all they are worth.
He use to have his food and water bowl on show šŸ¤”

Reactions: 2
This makes me sad. Please dont feel like that, its not your fault. It's her being clever, just the same as shops putting sweets near the tills and their BOGOFFs, they're to entice and subliminally suck you in. We've all fallen for stuff like it. You should be proud that you saw the light!! šŸ˜Š

Well that's not annoying lol. I genuinely thought she'd bought way more than that. I'm not tech savvy, but would that same programmes pick up other ways she might have bought followers? I'm sure I had read that you can buy legitimate accounts, so up and running ones and not bots.

Sorry, not sure how to explain that so hoping you know what I mean
Very well said , we have all been sucked in by her in some way or an other , thatā€™s why we are all here . Sheā€™s just very very good at her job , sheā€™s a professional sales woman and I only saw it when itā€™s been exposed on here xxx

Bots are one thing. Buying ā€œrealā€ followers is another, they fool the algorithms because they appear as human. In a way they are, rooms with walls of phones and computers with real people actively working multiple accounts every hour of the day.
I am aware, as it is what I do for a living. However, many of these sites that give you ā€œrealā€ followers just give you bots. Our system detects sudden bursts of followers, how many accounts are inactive and how many are bots. Hinchā€™s follower list is akin to a regular following.

However, we donā€™t think Hinch has bought followers. We use quite an advanced system in our office to detect if people have genuine followings.

I understand this is a Hinch trash thread and I 100% do not like her or see the appeal anymore. But she hasnā€™t bought followers. One of the many things that the queen of consumerism hasnā€™t purchased!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I understand this is a Hinch trash thread and I 100% do not like her or see the appeal anymore. But she hasnā€™t bought followers. One of the many things that the queen of consumerism hasnā€™t purchased!
Ha ha, you are so right, she doesnā€™t pay for anything else, as if sheā€™d shell out for followers :ROFLMAO:

I am aware, as it is what I do for a living. However, many of these sites that give you ā€œrealā€ followers just give you bots. Our system detects sudden bursts of followers, how many accounts are inactive and how many are bots. Hinchā€™s follower list is akin to a regular following.

However, we donā€™t think Hinch has bought followers. We use quite an advanced system in our office to detect if people have genuine followings.

Ooh do you know any other big accounts that have bought followers?

• Haha
Ha ha, you are so right, she doesnā€™t pay for anything else, as if sheā€™d shell out for followers :ROFLMAO:
Exactly!!

I seriously donā€™t think Gleam would have her on their books if she had bought them! Iā€™m sure they do checks just like we do! I know of a few influencers who have been dropped by management for buying followers!

Despite what you might think, it is obvious to people in the industry. We got told by Gleam that over 750,000 people watch her stories. Usually, an account with 1,000 followers only 100 would watcher their stories so she has a huge engagement rate on stories!

Ooh do you know any other big accounts that have bought followers?
I know some! Iā€™m not sure if I should say?

• Heart
Reactions: 6
It would smell fresh all down her sofa alright šŸ˜‚
Imagine her poor skin if she spilt it! Ive dropped it on my skin and it feels funny, you instinctively know it needs washing immediately, so God knows what it would do to a child skin! The warnings are even there on the box! šŸ¤¬

Reactions: 2
Exactly!!

I seriously donā€™t think Gleam would have her on their books if she had bought them! Iā€™m sure they do checks just like we do! I know of a few influencers who have been dropped by management for buying followers!

Despite what you might think, it is obvious to people in the industry. We got told by Gleam that over 750,000 people watch her stories. Usually, an account with 1,000 followers only 100 would watcher their stories so she has a huge engagement rate on stories!

I know some! Iā€™m not sure if I should say?

Oh go on! We wont tell anyone šŸ˜Š

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.