Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

disneys

VIP Member
Hey guys! I haven’t posted on this thread before but Mrs Hinch has pissed me off today (poor Henry, he’s so overweight) and I have some tea to spill!

I’m a digital marketing & social media manager for a PR company in London. We manage lots of different clients and help them design social media campaigns. In the last 3 years or so, we’ve been increasingly including influencers in our online campaigns and seeing great results. We usually try and work with smaller bloggers/instagrammers (around 50k - 250k followers) because we find that they have a better rate of engagement for ADs and they do less ads, making the ones they do seem more genuine. They also charge less; so we can get more exposure for our money!

We looked after an eco cleaning brand in November of last year and they were very keen on doing a campaign with Mrs Hinch. Usually we select the influencers but this brand was pushing for the Hinch. So, I reached out to her Gleam Team and asked for her rates. We wanted her to do 2 10 second stories with swipe up links and a post on her feed. As I said, we usually don’t work with big influencers and she was around 1.5m at the time. The most I’ve ever seen an influencer invoice us for was £7,000 and she did a series of Instagram stories over 2 weeks and 2 posts on her feed for us. Let me just tell you that Mrs Hinch’s fees blew that out of the water.

We usually avoid Gleamers anyway because they tend to be bigger, but we are never going back there now! Her fees took up our whole budget for the entire campaign and we were intending on working with 10-12 people! We had to politely decline, but if some of you think she’s not raking it in... you’re wrong! I won’t say the exact figures because I think I’d get in trouble at work and it would make me detectable, but yeah...

I’ve been reading this thread for a while and have seen a lot of misconceptions about how influencer marketing works that have been taken as fact in some cases. So if you have any questions (no matter how obvious you think they might be) i’ll Be happy to clear them up for you. :)

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 68

Muffet

Hi Everyone

I’m new here and an ex-avid follower of Hinch! I never really got into the hype of all the cleaning products and overuse of chemicals ☠ Especially around her poor dog ☹ *1001* especially! But I did use to find her videos amusing and got some useful tips.

Since the book launch I’ve been more and more put off her... I live overseas now so don’t have access to all the things she rams down her sheep’s throats but bought the Kindlebook to see what the fuss was about. OMG, I cannot believe a 29 year old professional wrote such a pile of crap!! I couldn’t finish it. There is nothing of any use, it’s is naming all the names brands she works with (which you’d think for the bigger audience it’d be “use a multipurpose cleaner... etc” Not Flash this and Harpic that!

There is absolutely no big reveal in her book that you were led to believe there was, getting to know her personal life.

I need to get this off my chest:

* Who the hell cleans all their toilets every day!! With her husband being at work all day and there being 3 toilets, what the hell goes on in there 😳

* please stop spraying artificial flowers with flammable liquid which sits next to open flames (wax melts)

* the dog bed does not need spraying every damn day!!

* the consistent spraying!!

* for the love of all things good... the SWIPE UPS 😫

Phew!! That feels better!!

I’ve loved reading the past few threads ♥

• Heart
Reactions: 48

KawaiiAF

VIP Member
One of the things that is really pissing me off at the moment is the eBay swipe ups. She must be fucking loaded what with having the best book ever and all that (by the way I was looking for Feng Shui books on Kindle today and her book was recommended instead!) so why continue with the eBay bollocks? Her bank account must be literally bursting, yet she is more than happy to still fleece the sheep and make money with shite from eBay. I don't get it. Let's just say the hinchers are right and she isn't making money through the swipe ups (she's just being kind, honest - oh and lots of people were asking too) then at the very least she's got an incredibly severe shopping addiction. I have to have faith that some members of the cult will start to wake up soon otherwise I would very much like to stop the world and get off.
Because she's greedy.

She's from the same mould and even the same camp as Zoella. Gleam. Zoella sat in her multi-million pound mansion and after shilling endless shite for years she gave the nod to her own 50 pound Advent Calendar containing just 12 pieces of pound shop cheap crap. Why? She had banked millions. She's invested in property that brings her thousands per month in rent. She doesn't need 'work' (not that she ever did once her yt career took off) So why fleece her fans? That's not value for money. One word, greed. Everything they do is greedy. The books are never about writing, it's an easy and hugely profitable money grab only. It's okay to make money, but it's better to offer value for money, and that's even more important when your fan base are unsuspecting young fans and their poor beleaguered parents. But they don't care, they just want to rip people off! Least amount of effort and quality, maximum profit.

Mrs Hinch certainly does make money from those swipe ups, she's in the Ebay Partnership, and she does very well out of it. She will continue to fleece her fans as long as she can. They have no conscience, they are not like you and me. Nothing is ever enough. They're always searching for the next thing to shill, preferably many per day. Eagle eyed viewers will spot them. To anyone else, it's disguised as a normal person going about their day, and those products they recommend are really just things they genuinely like and want to share because you're best friends. It's really conniving, when you think about it! I remember people being shocked when Zoella bought a property that was just over 1 million pounds back in the day, before the multi-million pound mansion she lives in now, and wondering where she got it from! :LOL: I was like, are you actually kidding me?! You've been watching a fake sales show on a massive scale every time she uploads or posts anything!! You've been sold to, in a really deceptive way, and it's made her very very rich. Mrs Hinch is the same. Astonishingly another person is getting to do this, after so many saw through Zoe Sugg and her reputation is in tatters. Zoe is more or less retired now. Gleam can't believe their luck! Having lost their cash cow, they've hit gold again with mrs hinch. And the same old shit has started again!

I'd have bought some lovely things with my own money and done big giveaways by now. I'd have done something really special for the fans as a thank you for hitting 1 m and 2 m.

She just advertised more products :LOL: Take, take, take, take. All that bollocks about loving her fans and 'we're all in this together' is bs. She mostly avoids her fans and when she's forced to do it to sell more, she has gritted teeth!

But her repeating sayings like how much she loves her fans and they're part of this 'journey', is sales patter! It keeps them sweet, and it keeps them spending!

At christmas on her private instagram she wrote for Santa to just leave his credit card under the tree. lmao.

I'd encourage her 'Hinchers' to actually sit and count how many things they've bought since the start of watching Mrs Hinch. Tot up the items and the cost. Think of all the things you've wanted to buy, but couldn't afford it. Or like some, the expensive electricals that pushed you into debt. And then ask yourself, what friend asks you to spend money? Real friends don't! And before the fans say she doesn't make us buy anything, true but she does re-post fans with their 'hauls' and make them feel special, she does it all the time. She favours and praises you if you buy! She's doing it now with the books! She's said how amazing you are at taking photo's and she's shared some. She's said Penguin have never seen such beautiful photo's! If you think that's not sales patter, LOL! She's got you right where she wants you! :) People like this get rich on people being gullible. And that's what grinds my gears, because it's usually nice people that are gullible! And they deserve a whole lot better than this tripe!! Everyone deserves to feel empowered, not grovel at the feet of this nitwit. Seeing those fans fawn over her is just sickening.

Her heroine is Beyonce, right? I wonder if she's made this yet lol

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 46

ClaireBear117

Exactly. I feel very anxious if the house is a mess because you know that’s when you’ll get an uninvited (and usually unwanted!) visitor. So I Loosely follow TOM Method too - so much healthier for your mental health than Hinch
I like to keep a selection of get well soon cards on top of the fire, that way if someone pops round unexpectedly and the house is a mess I can pretend I’ve been poorly...

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44
Hi everyone! Ex-hincher and lurker here! I signed up to Tattle originally using my proper name! Tattle fail! So I have been lurking wanting to comment and not being able to! I feel so ashamed as I am a Saleswoman (evidently not a very good one) as I was totally sucked into the Hinch hype. Thank god I saw the light when I heard TTLW mention tattle! Legged it over here and had an absolute light bulb moment! I now feel like a right twat though! I’m a sales woman for a multinational company! I was conned into swiping up! And it’s my job! What chance do the ordinary non sales folk TTLT have!!? Feeling so uneasy about the whole ‘hinch’ movement! When will she be outed for the absolute arse wipe she is! Love tattle, it’s like having a good novel on the go that doesn’t end and more chapters are added! Well essay over just wanted to say Hi 👋🏼 xxx

• Heart
Just been in home Bargs! I removed all the “Mrs Hinch” recommends shelf tags with that god awful cartoon caricature on! All gone 👋🏼 Everyone do the same! Stop the brain washing!!!! 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart

ChloChlo

VIP Member
There is a thread for her and other cleaners. Don’t bring her into the Hinch threads. I feel like she is becoming *Rump, just cannot get away from mention of them.
Thing is she is a GREAT example of what Hinch has mentally done to one of the vulnerable and this girl documents it all. It is still Hinch related as she is just that.

The girl scrimps for electricity money, sits dithering, depressed in her coat indoors in her freezing house, has more cleaning items than food, many of the cleaning items the same just tarted up with different names. Spends more time sat on Insta talking about cleaning than taking her children out, then not cleaning. She sits there depressed struggling to keep up, loyal and desperate to please Mrs Hinch. Going without essential items so she can buy cleaning products. It is sad to witness but like I say TTLT and Mrs Hinch go hand in hand because she is a self documenting example and a very good one at that of what Mrs Hinch can do to a vulnerable person.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 40

Scotinleam

I’m an ex-hincher and I completely went off her when I read her ‘book’ - it’s a stretch to even it call it that. I’ve been lurking here for a week, but you have all really opened my eyes. There is 100% some super shady shit going on with her!

Reactions: 39

Sunnyshine

I agree with most of you, her use of single use plastic is my main peeve. But some of you sound really petty! My dog has her own room.... Why? Because I have an extra room so she can! That’s your choice for your dog to sleep in a basket. Her personal appearance or choice of sleeping arrangements shouldn’t even be discussed, nor where her husband is! Let’s just stick to what the problem actually is instead of picking at the petty crap. I couldn’t give one hoot where your dog sleeps as long as it’s comfortable!
We like to cover everything on this site. Single use plastic, dogs having their own bedrooms as well as appearances. Freedom of speech and all that jazz.

I’m quite taken aback that you think it’s ok to come here, to our tattle world and try to tell us how to tattle!

You sound like a lost little hincher to me

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 38
It's me who has the IG account I_hate_sales_whore_hinch and I've changed the name to the_real_hinch_shady, yes I took content from clean honest living, I didn't know she'd take the huff and block me, I thought the whole idea was to get word out about hinch, which she does in a hidden, sly and non proactive way, I don't give a fuck who likes or hates me, so long as people see hinch for who she really is.

• Heart
Reactions: 37

raynorxo

*This letter is to YOU.
The YOU that’s had a rough week (please don’t try to tell me about it or you will be immediately ignored and blocked).
The YOU that seems to be under constant storm clouds . (Ebayer just arrived guys , grey umberellas will find the link for a swipe up ).
The YOU that doesn’t know how much longer you can hold on (to your purse , your life savings your sanity I want it all).
The YOU that has lost faith (damn that tattle gossip site).
The YOU that blames yourself when everything goes wrong( read the bloody labels then you would know not to feed the cat those zoflora soaked chicken strips mate).
YOU are incredible (but don’t get above your station you’re not as in incredible as me).
YOU make this world a little bit more wonderful (you make me richer every second).
YOU have so much potential (scams to fall for) and so many things left to do (say you love me and I’m amazing and keep swiping those links shoppers).
YOU have time (extra as that rubbish tin foil clock I sold you loses 5 minutes everyday).
Better things are coming your way (I’m preggo and will have more shit to sell you for you to be excited to buy).
Please hang in there (I might mention one of you in my stories if you gift me anything over 5k).
YOU can do it (ignore those tattlers they’re jealous middle aged haters)

Good night my hinchers (minions suckers shoppers) xx

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
Hi all, I’ve read all the threads and commented a couple of times but I too was kinda sucked in 🙁 I’ve always been clean and tidy and done my housework most days but I bought a few of the suggested cleaning products and even got myself a Shark hoover even tho my other hoover was only a month old! 🙈 I made up a home Instagram and after a week deleted it as genuinely felt I couldn’t compete with what a lot of other people had and I stay in a new build! I was even going to order a new cooker cos it wasn’t like the ones I’d seen on Insta! Anyhoo after a wee talk with my bestie she made me realise that I what I have is enough and reminded I’ve done it all myself so I didn’t need nicer stuff to show off online and get peoples likes and comments....ugh so angry I let myself feel like that but glad I seen the light. Also loving Tattle 😁💖

• Heart
Reactions: 34
I don't get why they're all scared of losing followers, I'd rather be truthful and get genuine followers
I agree. For the majority of the followers I have, they message to tell me that my account is one of the most refreshing as it's honest. I suspect it's a bit boring sometimes, hence Doreen popping in 🤷🏻‍♀️ ... I'm not in any danger of any agencies approaching me to sign up anytime soon, so thankfully I can still say whatever the fuck I want. 😬 - and sorry Soph, it's mainly NOT about you.

• Heart
Reactions: 34

Fizzymoon

Hello, welcome! I think I found Tattle after googling the same thing! Lol. I think I was looking for a sense of community and Insta and FB were not doing it for me. Tattle sure is. Hope you like it here too.
I spend more time on tattle then I do on actual IG, anyone else?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33

coldasice

LQOC is on this morning again doing some natural cleaning... seems as though they might be pushing for her to have her own slot or even her own ITV show?
I bet Hinch is seething!!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 32