Mrs Hinch #16 is barmy, just like her army, reading Tattle & doing her prattle

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's found a filter that makes her look as fake as the butterfly one but sans the butterflies.

So now it's not so obvious she's using a filter.

But she is. Sneaky mare lol.

Reactions: 10
Yes we wont tell any one. use code an we can guess 😂😂
One person who we’ve refused to work with because of a high bot follower level is a blogger who’s name means the colour red and the second part of her name is the capital of England ;)

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Only me thinking that just maybe Disney’s is full of shite? No offence if your genuine but this seems a risky thing to do given the job you say you have 🤔

Reactions: 14
One person who we’ve refused to work with because of a high bot follower level is a blogger who’s name means the colour red and the second part of her name is the capital of England;)
Got her, feel like a real Inspector Morse

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Only me thinking that just maybe Disney’s is full of shite? No offence if your genuine but this seems a risky thing to do given the job you say you have 🤔
I looked at the grinch followers today 1 little scroll I saw several fake/bot accounts the usual Asian name with no followers but follows thousands. So who knows.

Reactions: 5
I actually think disneys is legit as she's not new here and is on other threads. I still can't help but think mrs hinch has bought followers though, no offence at all disney I do believe you're just passing on what you know I just don't trust what the software says as Mrs hinch is too suss and we've seen too many blank accounts on her followers list 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 18
One person who we’ve refused to work with because of a high bot follower level is a blogger who’s name means the colour red and the second part of her name is the capital of England ;)
I’m surprised how low the no of followers of her mothers jewellery line Instagram page is, considering the advertising she does for it!

Reactions: 2
So no sign of Jamie yet then lmao

I honestly think the new thread should have the same name as the one suggested waaaay back in Thread #14. Which was actually only Monday 😂 It received 31 likes and loves and is still very relevant. Apart from the fact I think jamie may have died or been sold on. I think I'll make it now ready :) Haven't made a new Hinch thread yet, and I've been here since the Mrs Hinch #1 so definitely time I got off my lazy arse and made a thread. Even though it's not my suggestion, so I'm not being too active still, gotta keep up those lazy standards, I've learnt from these influencers, less is more is less :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I think it was engagement with her. Spending hours replying to comments, commenting on people's posts, messaging people back (at first) it's all quite clever. She made people feel like she was their friend. Everything she did and bought was in reach. Most of the influencers aren't in touch with normal people, they wear £80 sweatshirts, buy £30 candles and designer lamps. Hinch doesn't. That's why she's not spending the money (apart from the range rover) because the moment she starts buying things people can't afford she won't be as popular. Probably why she won't move house either because she won't be relatable. The rest of the following comes from curiosity.
When did she get a new range rover? I must have missed that... 🤔 Surprised it wasn't #gifted 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
So no sign of Jamie yet then lmao

I honestly think the new thread should have the same name as the one suggested waaaay back in Thread #14. Which was actually only Monday 😂 It received 31 likes and loves and is still very relevant. Apart from the fact I think jamie may have died or been sold on. I think I'll make it now ready :) Haven't made a new Hinch thread yet, and I've been here since the Mrs Hinch #1 so definitely time I got off my lazy arse and made a thread. Even though it's not my suggestion, so I'm not being too active still, gotta keep up those lazy standards, I've learnt from these influencers, less is more is less :LOL:
Was that my one about making unflattering pictures disappear? I know that got 30ish votes

Edit: ahh I see it 😂

Reactions: 3

I can’t even deal with that account - the fajita wrap pancakes - I was browsing one day and realised I really recognised her boyfriend . I only bloody went to school with him - nothing English gentlemen about him try super gormless and vanilla personality

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.