Mrs Hinch #159 Runny eggs, dodgy guts, Ronnieblesshim’s not having much luck!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
New here... started reading this thread yesterday and laughed all the way through, and then went on to her stories and realised she either has a mystic ball or she is definitely on here reading and trying to prove a point 😂😂

I’ve never understood the mania around her. All my friends went nuts for her but all she was doing was cleaning her house like 99% of the population do and video’ing it. It has however gave me a massive dislike for grey houses though. I have intentionally redecorated throughout lockdown and not picked anything grey because I can’t handle people thinking I have chosen to become a ‘Hinch army cult member’

Reactions: 28
Traveller family's are sooo family oriented I feel like we would have seen more from the family. Also family's that I know who are travellers are very proud of who they are and wouldn't hide it. I really don't think they're from a travelling background.
Maybe Jamie’s family aren’t keen on Sophie or she isn’t keen on them. Not all of them are proud. Even Tyson Fury’s wife, a woman married to the ‘Gypsy King’ openly says she doesn’t want her children to grow up like she did. She slates certain aspects of it like homeschooling and living in mobile homes. An ex of mine comes from a traveller background and he never disclosed it when he went to a new job (he’s plumber so goes to different sites and works with different people) because he says people start watching him, making sure he’s not left alone with their tools and stuff 😂 so he gets uncomfortable and over the years he has slowly, consciously got rid of his old accent. Anyway, I don’t want to de-rail the thread, just pointing out it is highly possible Sophie or Jamie or both are from gypsy families.

Reactions: 8
yeah I sometimes worry about that actually, that we are giving fuel to the fire of everyone who calls us trolls by letting running jokes/our theories be taken as fact by people who didn’t see the original post and don’t know it isn’t a hard fact. But not sure how we can avoid it! I mean I’m not up at night worrying about it let me clarify, just crosses my mind when I see posts stating stuff as fact when it’s stuff we don’t know for sure.
It is hard to avoid it, but we see so many people asking questions about things we haven’t any proof of and it can be seen as us being trolls. Personally I only talk about what we see her doing and saying as it’s pretty pointless speculating about stuff that probably didn’t happen lol

• Heart
Reactions: 10
New here... started reading this thread yesterday and laughed all the way through, and then went on to her stories and realised she either has a mystic ball or she is definitely on here reading and trying to prove a point 😂😂

I’ve never understood the mania around her. All my friends went nuts for her but all she was doing was cleaning her house like 99% of the population do and video’ing it. It has however gave me a massive dislike for grey houses though. I have intentionally redecorated throughout lockdown and not picked anything grey because I can’t handle people thinking I have chosen to become a ‘Hinch army cult member’
I painted my living room grey before the craze took off and desperately want to redecorate. However I actually like the colour so added lots of random brightly coloured accessories. I’m considering vinyl decals, in the style of the live, laugh, love ones but mine will say

Not
A
Hincher

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I bought a new mop today. I’m excited for it arriving tomorrow. I’m genuinely worried about myself. Am I a scrub daddy away from painting everything in my house grey and decorating the spare room for the dogs?
No you’re just normal I’m the same I got excited buying dry food storage

Reactions: 4
No you’re just normal I’m the same I got excited buying dry food storage
Ooh what did you get?
And we should name them! And label them! And upload them to the gram. I mean if we don’t did it even really happen?

• Haha
Reactions: 5
‘Wakes up on the sofa at 2am’

checks on the dog... 🤦🏼‍♀️

Ooh what did you get?
And we should name them! And label them! And upload them to the gram. I mean if we don’t did it even really happen?
I got the ones from M&S, I’d wanted them for ages but with new baby couldn’t justify buying them but wanted everything sorted before I started back to work... but now I’m working from home 🤷🏼‍♀️😂

https://www.marksandspencer.com/fli...ular/p/hbp22362469?intid=mobile_app_pdp_share

Reactions: 3
Yeah they are obsessive cleaners aren’t they. I saw a video in her highlights of family members coming round to see Ronnie when he was a newborn and they all spoke with a travellers accent, I’m assuming it was Jamie’s family. The accent is so distinct. Also Jamie has a slick comb over and wears black trainers, traits of travellers. No offence to any travellers reading this (I love a lot of aspects of the community) but their decor tends to be very tacky, full of glitter and diamonds (well, crystals) like Sophie’s house. Her hair, the wedding, the frilly moses basket. It’s so obvious. I’ve always been curious weather it’s just Jamie that comes from that background or does she too. I’m guessing one of her parents must be. I’ve only watched her stories since January so I’ve never seen her Dad or Mum or heard them on her stories apart from a couple of pics of her Mum in Disneyland.
I don’t think they are travellers, she is just tacky and thick

why don’t you ever see or hear about Jamie’s family? Are they bug like too?

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 12
I don’t find it funny but I do find her a weirdo especially as it’s a baby’s food she is preparing and she is sexualising it, she is actually sick and deranged...anything for some content 🤢
Hmm sexualising children’s food? It wasn’t like she was waving it in Ronnie’s face shouting “look at this massive cock RonRonLongLegs”

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I didn’t take it as she means her daughter guyyysssss “my girl” is quite an American thing to say about your friend. I don’t think she’s saying she will watch her daughter drown over Hinch. The twitter acc is private now so she’s probably had swarms of hatred 😱

Fell asleep in a White Zinfandel coma hey soph. We all do it, blood orange gin sent me to sleep on the sofa only my husband kindly woke me up.

Some odd going’s on in that gaff like fuckin Norah.

• Haha
‘Wakes up on the sofa at 2am’

checks on the dog... 🤦🏼‍♀️

I got the ones from M&S, I’d wanted them for ages but with new baby couldn’t justify buying them but wanted everything sorted before I started back to work... but now I’m working from home 🤷🏼‍♀️😂

https://www.marksandspencer.com/fli...ular/p/hbp22362469?intid=mobile_app_pdp_share
ooh they’re nice. A good size too. They’re clear but I imagine you’ll still label them with the contents yes?
I have ordered the vileda spin mop. I imagine I’ll use it twice and it will sit in the pantry like the steam mop, flat mop and spray mop that I HAD to buy because they were life changing and I was going to be as happy as the lady on the box mopping my floors.
*disclaimer it is actually an essential purchase. I can’t get on with the steam mop and it’s no good for my incredibly muddy needs cleaning multiple times a day kitchen floor, the flat mop isn’t any good as I need hot water and a wringer. Same with the spray mop. They’re fine for the bathroom but useless in the kitchen with multiple dogs in and out, kids, chickens, mud...

A lot of people here have said her mum has moved in during lockdown, have we seen her hinch her spare room since lockdown? Or even seen it? Just a thought if someone was living in it then she probably wouldn’t show it as we would see her stuff! I don’t know why she didn’t just say her mum was there but then Mrs hinch wouldn’t look like the perfect mother if she needed help from her mum?

morning Mrs hinch, up until 2.30am catching up on tattle

• Haha
Reactions: 10
A lot of people here have said her mum has moved in during lockdown, have we seen her hinch her spare room since lockdown? Or even seen it? Just a thought if someone was living in it then she probably wouldn’t show it as we would see her stuff! I don’t know why she didn’t just say her mum was there but then Mrs hinch wouldn’t look like the perfect mother if she needed help from her mum?

morning Mrs hinch, up until 2.30am catching up on tattle
I don’t think she’s shown it on stories at all, and the spare room door was closed when she walked past it

If it was really as bad as she’s making out then why is Jamie jumping on the bandwagon?
He’s pimping himself out now so why would you do that when you can see what can happen 🤷🏽‍♀️
It's like their setting jamie up to take over 'influencing' 😏 because she knows it won't be long till the end of her🤷🏼‍♀️

That looks like breakfast for one where’s Jamie. Also she told Henry he had his breakfast but his dish is still full of food.
Yeah because he is getting less interested in his food due to be fed human scraps 😏

• Haha
I only comment now and again due to the fact that the threads move so fast and I find it hard to keep up so I know this topic of conversation has already been discussed but I can’t not comment on this.

The comment that she has made to Mario regarding her logging off Instagram for good. Now I know a lot will see this as sad but I also feel like somebody might relate. When I was a devoted Hincher and in a really bad place mentally i was obsessed with her, not in the stalker kinda way but I’d wake up and the first thing I did was watch her stories then get up and clean my own home.

I thought she was ditzy and relatable girl next door that she portrays with the whole I don’t know how this happened to me persona and I literally adored a woman I didn’t even know. It’s like I was under a spell. If she had come off Instagram whilst I was unwell then I would of been devastated. How does she think that all of these people who follow her will feel when she “logs off Instagram for good” people’s well-being could plummet because she has taken everybody in with her I’m just little old Soph from Maldon ‘village’ and I don’t know how this happened to me act.

Apologies for the early morning rant, morning trolls

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Me again 👍🏼
just ready through some comments thought I’d help clear a few things up.
samantha (sister) is still in training to be a paramedic, she can now go out on ambulances but isn’t fully qualified. So yes, BBQ gate is a huge middle finger to the nhs and I’m shocked sophie hasn’t mentioned it to make more people love her🤪
Neither Jamie or Sophie are travellers or from any kind of gypsy background. His family are from Romford/London and same with Freda. Her Dad is geordie.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.