Mrs Hinch #159 Runny eggs, dodgy guts, Ronnieblesshim’s not having much luck!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
anyone else find it hard to look at her son? he looks like a grown man stuck in a baby’s body 🥴 I just can’t bring myself to look at him it freaks me the fuxk out.

And someone please tell me why the hell has she started talking like she’s reading out a script! Not to mention making these strange videos where it looks like everything is done by itself? You rose to fame from doing your house work now your making videos like it does it itself? weird weird girl. She has no mental health problems she is just an attention seeker!

I think it's his hair, it's like old man around the side and none on top, plus the filter she uses that changes his skin tone and that fact hes kind chunky 😂 to be fair I think hes kinda cute with his old man hair

Reactions: 5
Thread title suggestion

Soph & Jamie sang "gone and had a bath", while Ronnie is wondering why they're so daft.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Can someone explain about the affair and the smoking please? Genuinely intrigued.
She used to smoke... maybe still does....
The affair is just rumour... someone said on here way back in the early threads that they thought it was strange that someone of Jamies age wasn’t already married (I don’t think it’s strange lol) so maybe he had been married and he had an affair with Sophie. There’s no evidence to suggest that, just the same as the willy hill rumour.... sometimes someone says something and other people pick it up and run with it thinking it’s true 😂

Reactions: 11
She used to smoke... maybe still does....
The affair is just rumour... someone said on here way back in the early threads that they thought it was strange that someone of Jamies age wasn’t already married (I don’t think it’s strange lol) so maybe he had been married and he had an affair with Sophie. There’s no evidence to suggest that, just the same as the willy hill rumour.... sometimes someone says something and other people pick it up and run with it thinking it’s true 😂
yeah I sometimes worry about that actually, that we are giving fuel to the fire of everyone who calls us trolls by letting running jokes/our theories be taken as fact by people who didn’t see the original post and don’t know it isn’t a hard fact. But not sure how we can avoid it! I mean I’m not up at night worrying about it let me clarify, just crosses my mind when I see posts stating stuff as fact when it’s stuff we don’t know for sure.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
anyone else find it hard to look at her son? he looks like a grown man stuck in a baby’s body 🥴 I just can’t bring myself to look at him it freaks me the fuxk out.

And someone please tell me why the hell has she started talking like she’s reading out a script! Not to mention making these strange videos where it looks like everything is done by itself? You rose to fame from doing your house work now your making videos like it does it itself? weird weird girl. She has no mental health problems she is just an attention seeker!
that’s mean to say a innocent child freaks you out, most babies have old man hair (unfortunately my child must be part werewolf as he’s had a thick mop of hair since birth 😂)
But to say you can’t Look at him is harsh

I do agree that I think hinch plays on this mental health card and uses it to her advantage

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18

Anyone else find it hard to look at her son? Em no.
Hes a gorgeous little boy. Theres nothing freaky about him at all.
What a strange thing to say

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45
His Dad isn't pale white & Jamie's sister is olived skinned. I dunno bout rest of his family coz I've never seen them.
Isn’t he from a travellers family though, his sister probably uses sunbeds, they love being tanned. Never seen her so can’t tell. It’s probably why Hinch uses so much fake tan and filters Ronnie’s skin to appear darker. A part of Travellers culture is to look super tanned.
Just googled British travellers/gypsies and the first pic that comes up is this. They love a tan. Even the men usually.

Attachments

• Haha
Isn’t he from a travellers family though, his sister probably uses sunbeds, they love being tanned. Never seen her so can’t tell. It’s probably why Hinch uses so much fake tan and filters Ronnie’s skin to appear darker. A part of Travellers culture is to look super tanned.
Just googled British travellers/gypsies and the first pic that comes up is this. They love a tan. Even the men usually.
I always wondered if Zophlora had a connection to the travelling community. The style of her house is very like what you would see in the home of a traveller, all the grey and white, shiny, sparkly and a bit OTT.
Also the cleaning. My family has connections to the travelling community through marriage and they are extremely houseproud and place such an emphasis on keeping a clean home.
Zoph and the grey manor always reminded me of this.

• Heart

I thought this like click and the kitchen is clean... no hun. Show us how you cleaned it that’s the point

• Haha
Reactions: 12
That looks like breakfast for one where’s Jamie. Also she told Henry he had his breakfast but his dish is still full of food.
The poor dog has got dried kibble no wonder he doesn’t want it....she used to have it next to a plug in too 😢

• Haha
  • Sad
She probably kicks off if he posts something that gets more interaction than her! That or vets everything he wants to post, something along the lines of -
'no that's not about me, it can't go on'
'no, I don't have the Gretel filter on'
'no Ronnie doesn't look like an insta-perfect baby, take it off'
'Jamie, what have I said about you doing stories of just you and ronnie'

I did notice a while back, unless he's taking the piss out of her, the majority of his stories are gushing about how amazing his wife is, what a perfect mum she is, or being a sexually obsessed creep! 🤢🤢

Her sister never seems to be there, even before Covid. It always seems to be just her niece or her mum and niece for some reason x
Her mum has said she didn’t want to be filmed etc, she’s said that from day 1 :) that might be why

Reactions: 3
I always wondered if Zophlora had a connection to the travelling community. The style of her house is very like what you would see in the home of a traveller, all the grey and white, shiny, sparkly and a bit OTT.
Also the cleaning. My family has connections to the travelling community through marriage and they are extremely houseproud and place such an emphasis on keeping a clean home.
Zoph and the grey manor always reminded me of this.
Yeah they are obsessive cleaners aren’t they. I saw a video in her highlights of family members coming round to see Ronnie when he was a newborn and they all spoke with a travellers accent, I’m assuming it was Jamie’s family. The accent is so distinct. Also Jamie has a slick comb over and wears black trainers, traits of travellers. No offence to any travellers reading this (I love a lot of aspects of the community) but their decor tends to be very tacky, full of glitter and diamonds (well, crystals) like Sophie’s house. Her hair, the wedding, the frilly moses basket. It’s so obvious. I’ve always been curious weather it’s just Jamie that comes from that background or does she too. I’m guessing one of her parents must be. I’ve only watched her stories since January so I’ve never seen her Dad or Mum or heard them on her stories apart from a couple of pics of her Mum in Disneyland.

• Haha
  • Heart
Anyone else find it hard to look at her son? Em no.
Hes a gorgeous little boy. Theres nothing freaky about him at all.
What a strange thing to say
I felt a bit gooey when I was watching him using his toothbrush as a hairbrush the other day. He’s what my Nanna would call a “proper little boy” I think he’s adorable. And I say this as the person that usually passes on offer of a baby to hold, I’m just not that into them 😂
I’ve been away for days, I’ve missed several threads so I’m just assuming I’ve missed nothing groundbreaking? She seemed a bit manic tonight. Is this new or has it been brewing? I haven’t been watching been sooooo busy at work and with home learning and housework and volunteering and whatnot, plus I’m not sleeping I’ve either not had time or couldn’t face the Internet. Back and on it now.

Reactions: 7
Isnt it funny how so many people have commented on here claiming that she poses as the "perfect family" and have called her out on it on so many numerous occasions, that she suddenly felt the need for upploading them videos of her son chucking food on the floor, and that blatantly staged video of her with him and her husband (for a change) just to try and make a point?
Theres no need to make a point!
Enjoy your family, enjoy the life you have.
Ffs though stop staging cause you feel you have to!
There is legal professions to help you out
From no one you will consider a troll trout now eh! 🙄

Reactions: 6
Yeah they are obsessive cleaners aren’t they. I saw a video in her highlights of family members coming round to see Ronnie when he was a newborn and they all spoke with a travellers accent, I’m assuming it was Jamie’s family. The accent is so distinct. Also Jamie has a slick comb over and wears black trainers, traits of travellers. No offence to any travellers reading this (I love a lot of aspects of the community) but their decor tends to be very tacky, full of glitter and diamonds (well, crystals) like Sophie’s house. Her hair, the wedding, the frilly moses basket. It’s so obvious. I’ve always been curious weather it’s just Jamie that comes from that background or does she too. I’m guessing one of her parents must be. I’ve only watched her stories since January so I’ve never seen her Dad or Mum or heard them on her stories apart from a couple of pics of her Mum in Disneyland.
Traveller family's are sooo family oriented I feel like we would have seen more from the family. Also family's that I know who are travellers are very proud of who they are and wouldn't hide it. I really don't think they're from a travelling background.

Reactions: 12
I bought a new mop today. I’m excited for it arriving tomorrow. I’m genuinely worried about myself. Am I a scrub daddy away from painting everything in my house grey and decorating the spare room for the dogs?

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I’m not offend by the cucumber dick. It may have been funny the first time but this is the 3rd day now. She’s like a dog with a bone. Give it a rest soph.
I don’t find it funny but I do find her a weirdo especially as it’s a baby’s food she is preparing and she is sexualising it, she is actually sick and deranged...anything for some content 🤢

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.