Mrs Hinch #159 Runny eggs, dodgy guts, Ronnieblesshim’s not having much luck!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So she is suffering post natal depression well she is the last person i thought that would happen to! Especially as she has no money worries and never will have and she has massive amount of help around her.
I know PDN is driven by either of those but i only say this as mine was driven by the money worries and lack of support, although i can see maybe hers is driven by feeling trapped in her life - as that was a drive in mine too, i guess even being trapped in a ‘perfect’ life can be enough to push your feelings over that edge into PND
To be fair , my PND was because I didn’t feel like my baby was mine. Everyone was there enjoying the good bits. I felt like I got the crap. That everyone was constantly in my face and wouldn’t leave me alone to bond.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
It's interesting that she is now starting to show the challenging mummy times. I don't think anyone would troll her or say bad things by showing us a baby having a tantrum because he doesn't want to get dressed. It's real life!!! We don't need her to be instaperfect. Just less of a fraud!
My son always wanted to be naked and running around. Thank God he now gets dressed himself 😂 😂

Reactions: 15
So she is suffering post natal depression well she is the last person i thought that would happen to! Especially as she has no money worries and never will have and she has massive amount of help around her.
I know PDN is driven by either of those but i only say this as mine was driven by the money worries and lack of support, although i can see maybe hers is driven by feeling trapped in her life - as that was a drive in mine too, i guess even being trapped in a ‘perfect’ life can be enough to push your feelings over that edge into PND
Just because someone has money and family doesn't mean they cant suffer from depression.
Have you not seen the rich and famous who "have it all" yet kill themselves. I think that's quite an insensitive thing to say really.

• Heart
Reactions: 38
Interesting! Do we have a real name?? I’m guessing not but maybe.
maybe private message her if you can on here, would be good to see if you both know eachother, then it can just prove abit more that what your saying is true, not that I don’t believe you but you know what it’s like on here 😂 ‘no receipt or it didn’t happen‘ 😂😂

• Heart
Reactions: 3
i don’t know wh
maybe private message her if you can on here, would be good to see if you both know eachother, then it can just prove abit more that what your saying is true, not that I don’t believe you but you know what it’s like on here 😂 ‘no receipt or it didn’t happen‘ 😂😂
at I’d be lying about 😂 I know plenty of dirty secrets about the family I wouldn’t lie about her smoking 😂

Reactions: 13
i don’t know wh

at I’d be lying about 😂 I know plenty of dirty secrets about the family I wouldn’t lie about her smoking 😂
As if she smoked when pregnant! That’s the most disgusting thing You can do to your baby, if you smoked with her will she know who you are?

Reactions: 11
I think her and SS love the fact everyone talks about them and this is why they do it

If I seen my friend doing something with her kid and I liked the look of it I would do it and thank her for the idea. Xx

Reactions: 2
If I remember correctly she put a cover over the George Foreman and her BBQ table so she didn’t need to always wheel in into the garage. I think that’s why it looks like she has a real BBQ in some pictures. Saying that, wouldn’t put it past her to have a real BBQ underneath that cover now but is keeping it hidden because of the hole BBQ gate
Alright I'll let her have that 😂 I felt like miss marple for a minute!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
She used to smoke not sure now but defo when she was pregnant with Ronnie because I smoked with her.
she was big - she has a big frame she’s built like her dad and other sisters, freda picked on her a lot as a kid about her weight I’d say at her biggest a size 16/18
Affair with Jamie? Absolutely true.
I just think people who repeatedly say they have anxiety don’t. She has mental issues that’s for sure but I wouldn’t say anxiety. I mean I genuinely have it and might goround my local corner shop for milk, but have to rush home to go to the toilet because there’s people in there. Or book a doctors appointment and not be able to get out the car while becoming a hot sweaty mess who can’t breathe. It’s torture. I personally think she gets nervous, because she is criticised a lot. But then again don’t post if you don’t like it. She’s not anxious, she’s nervous.
So she smoked whilst pregnant with Ronnie? Wow!!! But the thing we all want to know is ... Is Ol Ma Barker living with them during lockdown?

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.