Mrs Hinch #159 Runny eggs, dodgy guts, Ronnieblesshim’s not having much luck!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Title suggested by @Curtaintwitcher45
Continue here.

report any posts armchair diagnosing a baby, “concerned” about a baby,
comparing a baby’s progressing to their baby’s progress.

Its not necessary,
stick to hinch and her crappy lifestyle, not her baby and what he’s *not* doing.

If you want to talk about general parenting post on Https://mums.chat

1EE78D6A-EFFD-46F7-9273-92124B587D54.jpeg

Thread tag;

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 72
So predictable. Yawn.

Managing to use it as content for another day. Completely missing how cringe it is to make a penis out of your childs lunch, for all of her followers, including that young girl Katie (I think her name is), that she wears green for a mentions every so often, as well as her other younger followers. Why she thinks this is acceptable behaviour for a 30 year old 'influencer', on a public platform is beyond me.

Vile.

Screenshot_2020-05-16-12-01-12-11.png

I can't decide if this is a 'troll' comment or a genuine hincher 😂🙈🤮
Pmsl Is she actually referring to her Minky or is it a pet name for her Minky 🤦🏼‍♀️😂

*Edit* I forgot to add, either way Zophs 'Hinchers' would still probably advise to spray it with Fabric Softner or Febreeze, no matter which Minky she was referring too 🤢🙄

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 38
I hope she’s not going to make fruit genitalia a regular feature on her stories. Gag🤢

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 27
Missing her parents post... knew that was coming didn’t we. But to include the crappy stick heart?! Really?! It’s a shame she had to bring it back to her.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Missing her parents because she can't have sneaky BBQ's after her neighbours snitched to the press.
That’s probably why she’s been more passive aggressive lately and looks disinterested with it all. She has literally no privacy inside or outside her house, now she knows her neighbours are watching her every move. I will bet she moves house ASAP, somewhere private.

• Haha
Reactions: 42
Her parents are the reason she’s the way she is today. What grown man makes hearts out of sticks coz he daughter did? Also I think it’s funny that he signed dad at the end of the text as it’s exactly what my dad does. It’s like yeah dad I know it’s you your name came up on the messages 😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 47
Notice the message said love Dad not Mum and Dad? I think her Mum is staying with her. I dont know why she just didn't say cos its perfectly fine and acceptable though I cant understand why its necessary because she has Jamie at home all day. I feel for her Dad on his own. Getting back to BBQgate did I read on here that her sister is a paramedic? If so then if she did have the family over then was her sister there as well. A big duck you to the NHS that would be😣

Reactions: 24
Awwww guyzzzz I'm so sad my thread title with all those voted didn't get picked, I'll just have to down my cocktail of zoflo now. ATVB

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
I wonder if they all have toliet tummy today after yesterday's culinary delight.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Hinch we won’t forget your sneaky lockdown BBQ, Sophs Slop is guaranteed to make Rondsomes poo

• Haha
Reactions: 11
That’s probably why she’s been more passive aggressive lately and looks disinterested with it all. She has literally no privacy inside or outside her house, now she knows her neighbours are watching her every move. I will bet she moves house ASAP, somewhere private.
I agree, how can you relax knowing you're being watched and your address is googleable (is that a word 😂) if she mentions moving it proves the neighbours were right all along

Reactions: 4
Why is she bleating about missing her parents? There is nothing stopping her meeting Ma Barker or Pa Barker in a public place as long as they stay 2 metres apart.

If they are supposed to be shielding like my parents its different but if they were supposed to be shielding why were they rocking up for BBQs at Sophs

• Haha
Reactions: 25
What's the big deal about the BBQ? Loads of people are breaking the rules, I feel like the only person in my park sticking to them

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 23
Notice the message said love Dad not Mum and Dad? I think her Mum is staying with her. I dont know why she just didn't say cos its perfectly fine and acceptable though I cant understand why its necessary because she has Jamie at home all day. I feel for her Dad on his own. Getting back to BBQgate did I read on here that her sister is a paramedic? If so then if she did have the family over then was her sister there as well. A big duck you to the NHS that would be😣
If her sister is a paramedic she’s not yet qualified. That is thrown around on here a lot but there is no evidence her sister is a paramedic. She did go to uni to study it but she’s not due to finish until 2021 or something like that and she could have dropped out we just don’t know. I think if her sister was on the front line she would have mentioned it. Even if it was something small.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
What's the big deal about the BBQ? Loads of people are breaking the rules, I feel like the only person in my park sticking to them
Well the clue would be in the fact she is a influencer, and influences people. Therefore should be setting a example.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 69
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.