Mrs Hinch #159 Runny eggs, dodgy guts, Ronnieblesshim’s not having much luck!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Maybe if she threw a stick for Henry instead of just collecting them he might not be as fat
does anyone else feel sorry for Henry? Like it isn’t his fault she treats him the way she does, feeds him everything and doesn’t walk him properly.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Can someone explain about the affair and the smoking please? Genuinely intrigued.

Reactions: 9
I f
Wtf is up with them tonight 🙈 even Jamie seems manic!
glad to see Ronnie actually more baby like today. That made me smile 😊
When they where doing that stupid bath song he looked completely vacant so it just proves her staging is prob what makes him look delayed. I wonder if she’ll keep this up?
I bleeping hope not I was watching that through my fingers! In fact it was worse than the film they were watching, Stand by for SCD!

Reactions: 1
does anyone else feel sorry for Henry? Like it isn’t his fault she treats him the way she does, feeds him everything and doesn’t walk him properly.
Completely! He seems like a lovely natured dog, he’s just being treated too much like a baby and it’s not doing him any favours

Reactions: 10
I can imagine him down the pub with his mates all taking the piss about the bath time song🤣
I'm laughing at the idea you think she would actually let him go to the pub!! Without her....That means she would be all by herself with Ronjonlonglegs and that never happens. I've never known them have any kind of social life that's not staged for the gram. Baby shower. Endless surprise birthday meals. No mention on 'the kids' for months!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Mr Hinch is on for some nosh as him and Sophie have been on the squash 😂

Can someone explain about the affair and the smoking please? Genuinely intrigued.
In the very early day’s she had a video or pictures and there was cigarette butts in the garden and a packet of them were also spotted on the microwave I think. As for the affair rumour has it that Jamie was in a relationship when he and Hinch started datin

• Heart
Reactions: 3
I'm laughing at the idea you think she would actually let him go to the pub!! Without her....That means she would be all by herself with Ronjonlonglegs and that never happens. I've never known them have any kind of social life that's not staged for the gram. Baby shower. Endless surprise birthday meals. No mention on 'the kids' for months!
This is a good point actually, now I think back on it he doesn’t go out does he. Which is a shame, even before Ronnie though he didn’t seem to go out much.

Reactions: 5
Thread suggestion
So now that hinch has shown her true colours I hope her sheep stop making her rich and finally realise she's just a money grabbing witch!

Reactions: 6
Thread suggestion: making dicks and taking pics hinch is getting desperate cos her contents gone to tit

More importantly, what’s with the eggy dicks? Why does she think it’s funny? It’s the most unfunny and cringe worthy thing I’ve ever seen! Grow up zoph

Reactions: 12
Nothing stopping her getting off Instagram then, if shes that bothered about what people say about Ronnie, don't feel sorry for her, she's a lying, money grabbing, sales woman.
Exactly 👌 as the saying goes, it was actually made for her
''she made her bed so she should lie in it'' 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 7
thread suggestion
Taking pics of edible dicks doesn’t make you a hit hinchys contents gone to tit

Im on a roll 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Doesn’t she have her gastric band? Maybe that’s why

That’s disgusting. Makes me so angry when i see crap like that. I am desperate to be a mother and probably never will. People like that should be sterilised.

I literally said “I know she has a gastric band....”

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.