Mrs Hinch #159 Runny eggs, dodgy guts, Ronnieblesshim’s not having much luck!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The ‘random pathway’ in her story from yesterday is the pathway from her house to her mums... literally opposite her house... ‘love finding random pathways’ are you that stuck for ideas Soph Christ
I was so angry about this yesterday that I actually said to my partner ‘Do you believe for a second you still find random pathways after living somewhere your whole life?’ He just rolled his eyes because he knew I was talking about Hinch 😂😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
Ronnie looked like he was about to crawl and she legit turned the video off and sounded like she gasped. I’m so confused by this woman, why wouldn’t she keep recording? 😂😂 I cannot wait for the kid to be crawling and tearing the place up!
He doesn't like crawling remember.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
One of her sheep finally catch her out for portraying a perfect life and now she’s suddenly showing how difficult having a baby is. She’s so predictable.

Reactions: 22
Piss off Hinch! “I promise I will explain this all to him one day” - you’re hardly a Nobel prize winner or a successful entrepreneur! You’re a ghastly influencer. One day we will tell our Grandkids that there was once a group a awful people called influencers who would sit on their arse all day getting paid to advertise things on Instagram. I imagine we will be laughing our arses off!

• Heart
Reactions: 27
The ‘random pathway’ in her story from yesterday is the pathway from her house to her mums... literally opposite her house... ‘love finding random pathways’ are you that stuck for ideas Soph Christ
I’m guessing you might know @megalou? She posted a pic of Sophie in high school and said she went to the same school, do you know eachother?

Reactions: 5
Omg why does she lie about stupid stuff 😂Her heads gonna be spinning like the exorsist when she reads this 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I still stand by my claim that she’s starting the beginning of the end, jumping before pushed.
She knows her time of being a fad is running out 🙅‍♀️

Reactions: 7
I’ve

known her most of my life since I was around 3/4 years old. We grew up together so there’s not a lot I don’t know. Our families were close also. We still speak, although I don’t agree or particularly like her now. I used to think a lot of her but now she’s just so stuck up and up herself
Sorry I don’t know what happened but I have a million questions.

Does she smoke?

Was she ever fat? Did she have a gastric band?

Is the affair rumour true ?

Does she suffer with anxiety or is it all a bullshit act?

Clear some things up for us 😂.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
“Can you see my lip bleeding?” No soph because you’ve always got that bloody stupid filter on!

• Haha
Reactions: 24
In light of recent exploit of Jenny from the block...
new thread suggestion
don’t be fooled by the gifts that I got , I’m still little Old soph from the block

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Won't delete this as it's been quoted alot, but this is a gossip forum and often fantasists post here. Use your critical thinking and report posts you have concerns with - Please read our rules and why they're important
Sorry I don’t know what happened but I have a million questions.

Does she smoke?

Was she ever fat? Did she have a gastric band?

Is the affair rumour true ?

Does she suffer with anxiety or is it all a bullshit act?

Clear some things up for us 😂.
She used to smoke not sure now but defo when she was pregnant with Ronnie because I smoked with her.
she was big - she has a big frame she’s built like her dad and other sisters, freda picked on her a lot as a kid about her weight I’d say at her biggest a size 16/18
Affair with Jamie? Absolutely true.
I just think people who repeatedly say they have anxiety don’t. She has mental issues that’s for sure but I wouldn’t say anxiety. I mean I genuinely have it and might goround my local corner shop for milk, but have to rush home to go to the toilet because there’s people in there. Or book a doctors appointment and not be able to get out the car while becoming a hot sweaty mess who can’t breathe. It’s torture. I personally think she gets nervous, because she is criticised a lot. But then again don’t post if you don’t like it. She’s not anxious, she’s nervous.

So she is suffering post natal depression well she is the last person i thought that would happen to! Especially as she has no money worries and never will have and she has massive amount of help around her.
I know PDN is driven by either of those but i only say this as mine was driven by the money worries and lack of support, although i can see maybe hers is driven by feeling trapped in her life - as that was a drive in mine too, i guess even being trapped in a ‘perfect’ life can be enough to push your feelings over that edge into PND

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 3
She used to smoke not sure now but defo when she was pregnant with Ronnie because I smoked with her.
she was big - she has a big frame she’s built like her dad and other sisters, freda picked on her a lot as a kid about her weight I’d say at her biggest a size 16/18
Affair with Jamie? Absolutely true.
I just think people who repeatedly say they have anxiety don’t. She has mental issues that’s for sure but I wouldn’t say anxiety. I mean I genuinely have it and might goround my local corner shop for milk, but have to rush home to go to the toilet because there’s people in there. Or book a doctors appointment and not be able to get out the car while becoming a hot sweaty mess who can’t breathe. It’s torture. I personally think she gets nervous, because she is criticised a lot. But then again don’t post if you don’t like it. She’s not anxious, she’s nervous.
Well well well, little Mrs perfect isn’t so perfect. I am living for this ☕☕

• Haha
Reactions: 26
For everyone that's been messaging me about Ronnie now crawling. I forgot to update you all. He actually likes it now hehehe silly witch I am thought cause he didn't do it he didn't like it hehe buy my book

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Yes, I’m quite sure you’ll have plenty of time to think up excuses as to why you have so much tat, and freebies in, and around your house. You make sure you explain all of that to him. And, please, make sure you explain all the times you violated his privacy in the bath, and announced to (🙄) “3million” people every time he had a tit.
You promised. You can’t go back on a promise. You have “over 3million” witnesses! 😎

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.