Mrs Hinch #159 Runny eggs, dodgy guts, Ronnieblesshim’s not having much luck!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I only comment now and again due to the fact that the threads move so fast and I find it hard to keep up so I know this topic of conversation has already been discussed but I can’t not comment on this.

The comment that she has made to Mario regarding her logging off Instagram for good. Now I know a lot will see this as sad but I also feel like somebody might relate. When I was a devoted Hincher and in a really bad place mentally i was obsessed with her, not in the stalker kinda way but I’d wake up and the first thing I did was watch her stories then get up and clean my own home.

I thought she was ditzy and relatable girl next door that she portrays with the whole I don’t know how this happened to me persona and I literally adored a woman I didn’t even know. It’s like I was under a spell. If she had come off Instagram whilst I was unwell then I would of been devastated. How does she think that all of these people who follow her will feel when she “logs off Instagram for good” people’s well-being could plummet because she has taken everybody in with her I’m just little old Soph from Maldon ‘village’ and I don’t know how this happened to me act.

Apologies for the early morning rant, morning trolls
I think a lot would struggle, but I can't see her buggering off anytime soon. She's still waiting for Itvbe to give her her very own reality show, and a slot as a Loose Woman 🙄. Probably one of her milestones she was on about 😂

So if she does come off IG as Mrs Hinch, I reckon she will just come back as Sophie Hinchcliff, like when Katie Price dropped Jordan, and ditched the page three persona. And Soph will just post random day to day stuff, similar to how Holly Willoughby and other female celebs for example do.

She loves the fame far too much to piss off completely. If she didn't, she would have sodded off by now. Even more so if she is allegedly being stalked (most likely a super fan of hers) receiving death threats and scared for her son's safety. Since she is still here, I'm gonna take some of what she said with a pinch of salt.

I definitely believe she is being stalked though, but she's naïve to not consider it could well be a hincher, who is obsessed and infatuated with her.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Hmm sexualising children’s food? It wasn’t like she was waving it in Ronnie’s face shouting “look at this massive cock RonRonLongLegs”
Parents let their children watch her, so it is a tad inappropriate. Albeit childish as hell.

Reactions: 3
Me again 👍🏼
just ready through some comments thought I’d help clear a few things up.
samantha (sister) is still in training to be a paramedic, she can now go out on ambulances but isn’t fully qualified. So yes, BBQ gate is a huge middle finger to the nhs and I’m shocked sophie hasn’t mentioned it to make more people love her🤪
Neither Jamie or Sophie are travellers or from any kind of gypsy background. His family are from Romford/London and same with Freda. Her Dad is geordie.
how come you’ve decided to come back? Soph pissed you off again?

She’s been saying people stalk her for over a year now. But when you openly state where you live, make it very obvious and have people who look up to you, maybe it’s a curiosity thing? Maybe people go for a drive and find her house? Who knows. But I doubt you can actually be stalked in your own home when you dint leave the house! Worried for your sons life who doesn’t leave that poxy living room?

Sh
She pissed me off years ago there’s no ‘again’ about it

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I only comment now and again due to the fact that the threads move so fast and I find it hard to keep up so I know this topic of conversation has already been discussed but I can’t not comment on this.

The comment that she has made to Mario regarding her logging off Instagram for good. Now I know a lot will see this as sad but I also feel like somebody might relate. When I was a devoted Hincher and in a really bad place mentally i was obsessed with her, not in the stalker kinda way but I’d wake up and the first thing I did was watch her stories then get up and clean my own home.

I thought she was ditzy and relatable girl next door that she portrays with the whole I don’t know how this happened to me persona and I literally adored a woman I didn’t even know. It’s like I was under a spell. If she had come off Instagram whilst I was unwell then I would of been devastated. How does she think that all of these people who follow her will feel when she “logs off Instagram for good” people’s well-being could plummet because she has taken everybody in with her I’m just little old Soph from Maldon ‘village’ and I don’t know how this happened to me act.

Apologies for the early morning rant, morning trolls
She only thinks of herself remember.
She won't for one second think about her Hinchers feelings. And if she wants to log off she is entitled to. Just because she has a fan base doesn't mean she Has to stay around. Look a boy and groups or girl band groups back in the 90's they moved on and the fans were upset yes, but, the fans coped.

Where did boobelle go too!?
And where is Shady?

She’s been saying people stalk her for over a year now. But when you openly state where you live, make it very obvious and have people who look up to you, maybe it’s a curiosity thing? Maybe people go for a drive and find her house? Who knows. But I doubt you can actually be stalked in your own home when you dint leave the house! Worried for your sons life who doesn’t leave that poxy living room?

Sh

What did she do or say 😊

I think a lot would struggle, but I can't see her buggering off anytime soon. She's still waiting for Itvbe to give her her very own reality show, and a slot as a Loose Woman 🙄. Probably one of her milestones she was on about 😂

So if she does come off IG as Mrs Hinch, I reckon she will just come back as Sophie Hinchcliff, like when Katie Price dropped Jordan, and ditched the page three persona. And Soph will just post random day to day stuff, similar to how Holly Willoughby and other female celebs for example do.

She loves the fame far too much to piss off completely. If she didn't, she would have sodded off by now. Even more so if she is allegedly being stalked (most likely a super fan of hers) receiving death threats and scared for her son's safety. Since she is still here, I'm gonna take some of what she said with a pinch of salt.

I definitely believe she is being stalked though, but she's naïve to not consider it could well be a hincher, who is obsessed and infatuated with her.
My god its definitely Hincher, her Sheep! Iv no doubt about it.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
ooh they’re nice. A good size too. They’re clear but I imagine you’ll still label them with the contents yes?
I have ordered the vileda spin mop. I imagine I’ll use it twice and it will sit in the pantry like the steam mop, flat mop and spray mop that I HAD to buy because they were life changing and I was going to be as happy as the lady on the box mopping my floors.
*disclaimer it is actually an essential purchase. I can’t get on with the steam mop and it’s no good for my incredibly muddy needs cleaning multiple times a day kitchen floor, the flat mop isn’t any good as I need hot water and a wringer. Same with the spray mop. They’re fine for the bathroom but useless in the kitchen with multiple dogs in and out, kids, chickens, mud...
That spin mop does look fun! I have a pile of Steam cleaners/mops as I thought I'd be using them all the time 😂😂😂 had to have them of course! The one thing I genuinely use every week is my bissell crosswave. Life changing. I have arthritis in my spine, so was struggling hoovering and then mopping/steaming the floors. The crosswave hoovers and cleans at the same time, so only have to go round the house once. In the words of Hinch "I just love it guyzzzz. I'm so pleased" 😬

Reactions: 4
Me again 👍🏼
just ready through some comments thought I’d help clear a few things up.
samantha (sister) is still in training to be a paramedic, she can now go out on ambulances but isn’t fully qualified. So yes, BBQ gate is a huge middle finger to the nhs and I’m shocked sophie hasn’t mentioned it to make more people love her🤪
Neither Jamie or Sophie are travellers or from any kind of gypsy background. His family are from Romford/London and same with Freda. Her Dad is geordie.
Her dad looks like a classic traveller

• Haha
Reactions: 6

Sh

yh but you said this last time, got her attention from all the bombs you was dropping and then made up with her and vanished off here! Either way, I’m here for it ☕
What’s the deal with her and Ronnie? Is she struggling? Yesterday she seemed deranged

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I’ve never made up with sophie? I disappeared as everyone jumped on me and said I was lying about everything so I thought so you know what.. sod it 😂
Shes got post natal depression but I do think freda taking over and telling her what to do all the time isn’t helping. She’s a very over powering and intimidating person although Soph makes her out to be a very quiet sweet woman, she’s really not.

Her dad looks like a classic traveller
Yea I get where you’re coming from there but I assure you he’s not.

Reactions: 17
I’ve never made up with sophie? I disappeared as everyone jumped on me and said I was lying about everything so I thought so you know what.. sod it 😂
Shes got post natal depression but I do think freda taking over and telling her what to do all the time isn’t helping. She’s a very over powering and intimidating person although Soph makes her out to be a very quiet sweet woman, she’s really not.

Yea I get where you’re coming from there but I assure you he’s not.
Yes I’ve heard that about Freda. She’s too involved in a first time married couple/parents life
For what it’s worth I believed you! I’ve seen it before people getting accused of lying & then leaving so I see your point

Reactions: 22

Im fairly new here, how do you know zoph?

Bbq cover? Thought she didn't have a bbq? Interesting...
If I remember correctly she put a cover over the George Foreman and her BBQ table so she didn’t need to always wheel in into the garage. I think that’s why it looks like she has a real BBQ in some pictures. Saying that, wouldn’t put it past her to have a real BBQ underneath that cover now but is keeping it hidden because of the hole BBQ gate

Reactions: 9
"One day I'll try explain everything to you Ronnie"... As if she's actually accomplished something with her life?

You had a insta page for cleaning tips you stole off of other people, then your account became about solely about you, then your overweight creepy dog, then you and your baby, then you and your creepy dog again.

"You wrote" 2 of the most pointless books and live in a house you say you love but constantly want to change. Oh and in the mix you decided to throw lots of pictures and videos I am sure he wouldn't want broadcast to millions...but then again, she did buy most of her followers so they're mainly bots.

Add some very dangerous "tips" like making your cooker look all pretty with a tacky vase, then get addressed by the firebrigade because people's houses are going up in flames... But remember to tell him you were too much of a coward to address that Soph!

Flouting lockdown rules and showing silence when questioned and spraying enough toxic fumes around the house to ensure your family have respiratory problems and there you go! Summed it up for you as obviously the last few brain cells you have obviously would have to "try" too hard.

What a pathetic life.

ATB. 🙂

• Heart
Reactions: 32
I’ve
known her most of my life since I was around 3/4 years old. We grew up together so there’s not a lot I don’t know. Our families were close also. We still speak, although I don’t agree or particularly like her now. I used to think a lot of her but now she’s just so stuck up and up herself

• Wow
Reactions: 37
Ronnie looked like he was about to crawl and she legit turned the video off and sounded like she gasped. I’m so confused by this woman, why wouldn’t she keep recording? 😂😂 I cannot wait for the kid to be crawling and tearing the place up!

Reactions: 19
The ‘random pathway’ in her story from yesterday is the pathway from her house to her mums... literally opposite her house... ‘love finding random pathways’ are you that stuck for ideas Soph Christ

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 54
So i am assuming she just takes tattle notes at ticks off as completed.
I believe someone said I'd love to see real life Ronnie as he cant ways be perfect.
Low and behold two days in a row she is showing her struggles ✓✓✓✓✓✓
I mean i do think all children his age are difficult to change but hey ho.
A+ for effort. Just a shame we give her her content.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.