Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Macklen83

Chatty Member
What's the big deal about the BBQ? Loads of people are breaking the rules, I feel like the only person in my park sticking to them
As a nurse whose seen Covid patients in and out of hospital recovered and sadly, those who have lost their lives I feel it’s my civic duty to simply say, the BBQ is a fucking massive deal. Whether it’s true or not her silence is deafening. She has a duty to her followers and her sheep to set the record straight but instead she chose to ignore it. Therefore she’s a fucking diabolical witch of a person

• Heart
Reactions: 89

Oohthedrama

Iconic Member
Title suggested by @Curtaintwitcher45
Continue here.

report any posts armchair diagnosing a baby, “concerned” about a baby,
comparing a baby’s progressing to their baby’s progress.

Its not necessary,
stick to hinch and her shitty lifestyle, not her baby and what he’s *not* doing.

If you want to talk about general parenting post on Https://mums.chat

1EE78D6A-EFFD-46F7-9273-92124B587D54.jpeg

Thread tag;

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 72
I know she’s trying to prove to the trolls that Ronnie isn’t the perfect baby but why doesn’t she show videos like that. That last video of Ronnie screaming and smiling was actually heart warming and for once he was actually like a real baby.

• Heart
Reactions: 61

Ranty McRantington

Apologies in advance for this rant. But those last few stories have wound me up more than they should. I really shouldn't get this worked up over hideous Hinch.

Firstly, why on earth does she think anyone wants to see how much Ronnie has eaten everyday? It's getting ridiculous, the fact she adds it to a board to rub out at the end of the week, and that she takes a photo of his empty plate to show the public, I mean WTF!?!
Screenshot_2020-05-16-17-08-17-71.png

This next one really wound me up. She's been complaining about this spot hurting all effing day. Serious Sophie, there are people dieing and struggling with more important things in the world, not to mention bloody Covid and all you think to do, to bulk your content up, is complain about a poxy bloody spot. I can think of many people who would love to just have that painful spot causing them grief right now. Have some god damn compassion and understanding with what is going on in the world right now. Don't even get me started on the fact she 1) eats the soup out of a jug, but more importantly, 2) uses it as content for your pissing Instagram. Why do people need to know that. I tell you what people would be more interested in Soph, what you're doing to support your community, or even the NHS or just the general country, charity wise. That would be a better idea for content than moaning about a stupid spot and letting the world know you're eating soup out of a jug.
Screenshot_2020-05-16-17-08-40-84.png

Finally, I'm sure she usually bangs on about how upset she gets at the thought of Ronniethatcansitstandclaponthursdayswiththetuft bringing a girlfriend home, and she can't even begin to think of him growing up without shedding a fake tear, for herself (because it's all about her!). Yet now she's inviting his future girlfriend around for bloody tea!? What will she serve them cucumber penis with sloppy egg balls!? This woman is a walking contradiction, with a shed load of liar thrown in for good measure!
Screenshot_2020-05-16-17-09-37-19.png

Apologies, I think I went a bit OTT with this rant but I needed to get it out.

She's such a vile human being.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 58
The ‘random pathway’ in her story from yesterday is the pathway from her house to her mums... literally opposite her house... ‘love finding random pathways’ are you that stuck for ideas Soph Christ

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 54

Dickydoo123

Chatty Member
So she’s basically just said to Mario “My husband, baby and dog get trolled everyday along with me receiving ‘death threats’ but I refuse to give into them until I make as much money as I can so me & Jamie don’t ever have to go to work again like the other peasants do and we can just live in our own bubble, in our own village like little insular weirdos”
🙄 give it up Neutral Nora, you have exposed your family when you didn’t need too. Stick to cloths and bleach, have a giggle at yourself and admit when you make mistakes. Get your dog on a diet and keep your son private for yourself and your husband. Calling you out for bullshit isn’t trolling 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 53

Cucumber and eggs

VIP Member
Im sorry, moaning on someones Instagram comments about death threats and being torn apart by trolls daily, to then say I still have things I want to accomplish so not logging of social media just yet!! Any sane person would think oh hang on im not putting up with this, it's not worth the fame and money and end it there and then! But this morning she's up and posting pictures of her little boy, I have no sympathy what so ever. Her son is not being torn apart, your parenting is soph!!! Giving your son nappy sacks to play with, sleeping in a moses basket which is unsafe if he's on the move, balancing him on the sofa with a toothbrush in his mouth, I have nothing against Ronnie you are the problem and the message your sending out to your sheep putting their babies in danger. Death threats I find hard to believe if im honest, someone has said something like "I wish she would go away for good" and shes probably perceived that as a threat. Being followed in her car is a possibility. But she also drove around and parked up outside peoples houses late at night wondering if they were hinchers!! She's put herself and her family out there, not everyone is going to like her or the colour grey and have different opinions to hers. Suck it up buttercup or log off for good!!

• Heart
Reactions: 53

Sillysally

I feel like her account is run by a five year old, literally.
Look everyone, A field!!!!
Haha, I made a willy with my food!!
Look everyone, stick art! Aren’t you proud of me!
I can make my hand look like a claw, watch!
My name is NOT Hinch, I’m playing pretend and now my name is Gretel!

She seriously reminds me of a child. The things the laughs at that aren’t remotely funny, how dependent she is on others, the way she plays house but never treats it like a home...
She must exhaust Jamie daily having to take care of her tantrums and make sure she doesn’t hurt herself. Poor dears.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 52