Mrs Hinch #154 Ronnie's glued to the back of the couch only unstuck when he needs a pouch

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Iv got a feeling she will come back on tonight briefly, to clap for the NHS. I personally think it should be for ALL essential workers who carried on working during the lockdown. I also think the papers, social media, celebs should stop encouraging people to go out an clap every Thursday night, as lovely as it is and was it doesn't need to be a regular weekly thing. Once this covid-19 has settled and is hopefully over with 🤞🏼 then a day or week should be dedicated to it - a new public holiday or an awareness or remembrance day/week in honour of those who lost their lives and in honour of those who had to continue working during the lockdown (NHS, non-NHS, posties, shop workers, delivery drivers etc).

I don't think anyone should feel pressured to go out and clap, not even Mrs Hinch, but I do think she might come on tonight and film them clapping or she will post a quote and do what ss done last week and say she is not filming their clap this time.

Im not bothered if she doesn't clap tbh what bothers me is her lack of self awareness and common decency, just admit and apologise you did have a BBQ and then move on. Same with all other mistakes, just admit that you didn't realise at the time but you have been made aware of certain dangers ie; the fire service messaging about flowers & vases on oven tops and the spraying of diluted lenor. She also started the trend of mopping rugs and carpets with Zoflora yet hasn't done it in ages and has never acknowledged it's dangerous. That and her constant begging is what pisses me of. But I do believe it will one day be the downfall of these "influencers."

So TONIGHT: small videoing of clapping for NHS or a quote so she doesn't ignore it totally. Followed by a goodnight quote.

WEEKEND: lots of Ronnie stories tomorrow and thanking her followers with a bit of cleaning building up to Saturdays ScrubDaddy reveal (it's GREY! And she's probably already recorded it) and possibly the Dyson hairdryer making its appearance Sunday.

ATV
We clap out the back door. It's the door we always use. Have legit had texts from neighbours asking why I've not gone out to support the NHS 😔
My aunt is a nurse
My dad is key worker
My sister is a carer.
My partner is a key worker.
I support them all.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
We clap out the back door. It's the door we always use. Have legit had texts from neighbours asking why I've not gone out to support the NHS 😔
My aunt is a nurse
My dad is key worker
My sister is a carer.
I support them all.
Of course, standing at your front door and applauding once a week is the only way to support the NHS. dont bother donating, volunteering, raising awareness in other ways. If you're not out the front clapping every thursday you're scum of the earth.

(Disclaimer, the clap and the sentiment behind it is great. I'm not pissing on the clap)

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Well we all now know that Hinch choose today to go off insta to not have the cheek to clap for the NHS as even last week she made it about Captain Tom and not the NHS as everyone knows she got a cheek. It screams guilty to me. What a woman!

Alright you bunch of trolls!
I’ve been a member for quite some time now and been here since the early threads. I just wanted to share my story to help you newbies feel a bit better.

I began following Hinch and I was what you’d class as part of the barmy army. I thought that she was amazing and idolised her, everything that she bought I bought. Resulting in getting myself in a deep hole with overdrafts to buy unnecessary crap all to share and tag her in, in hope of her sharing my story. I must have sent her 20/30 messages over a long period of time just hoping to be acknowledged by someone I saw as a friend because you know “we are all in this together”.
Now I’m not saying my mental health problems are her fault or blaming it on her because I was already experiencing them before I followed her but it did have a slight impact.

I wrote to her pouring my heart out over my anxiety and depression struggles. I was in a really bad place at the time with no friends and nobody to talk to. I would wake up, watch her stories and then scrub and clean my already clean house and developed a unhealthy obsession with cleaning.

I noticed her stories started to make me feel unhappy with my life and how it wasn’t as perfect as hers, how I couldn’t afford to keep up with her lifestyle. My depression soared and eventually I found tattle and a lot of like minded people. I am that naive that I hadn’t even noticed that she had done anything wrong. At first I thought the people on tattle were so harsh on her but as I read the threads and saw evidence based on screen shots that I realised I had been blinded.

I know that this is very long winded and like some kind of AA group but for ex hinchers but I just want you newbies to know that you’re not alone xoxo
I’m exactly the same
I took pride in my house anyway but following her her I was interested it made me feel like I was inadequate. A perfect home, this perfect life I wasn’t a massive “hincher” but suddenly I had this overwhelming feeling of guilt that i wasn’t perfect enough.
I Tried do take my own life 5 weeks after I got married because my friends who are/were Hinchers told me I wasn’t a hincher.i wasn’t perfect enough to be one
I was so down and so alone.
She is this mental health “advocate” but she creates much worse in vulnerable people.
I dislike her for that

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
Did anyone else just see on secrets of your supermarket that Ella’s kitchen came out the worst for added sugar in baby food

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 30
Did anyone else just see on secrets of your supermarket that Ella’s kitchen came out the worst for added sugar in baby food
5 and a half mini doughnuts worth of sugar in a single pouch! 😦

• Wow
Reactions: 41
I live for these duck ups 😂 😂 😂

Not gonna lie. I keep a few ellas in the cupboard for days when he's super clingy or not well like today so won't let me leave him tk make something or for days out when I'm not sure what food places there are about. I don't use them all the time and I purposely choose ellas because of the organic healthy blurb it gives!!! Back to the drawing board then ffs. Thanks for pointing that out because I missed it x

• Haha
Reactions: 18
They're so expensive as well
When we weaned (puree) I'd just boil a carrot and mush it down or a brocolli stalk or some pear, took minutes and cost pennies.

• Heart
She
I could be wrong, I often am. I think she had this idea of Mrs Hinch put to her before they were even together or not long in to their relationship. She refered to herself as Mrs Hinch..not Hinchliffe before they were wed. On her personal Insta she would say " I love you Mr Hinch " not Jamie...before they were wed. Then she leaves work, because living together and working together was too much. No you were setting the Mrs H wheels into motion then. They contacted gleam... She has wanted this long before it happened. She's made her bed, sprayed it with frabreze, chopped the pillows now she has to either lie in it or close her account! She can't have her cake or cheese cake and eat it!
She never chopped her pillows in the beginning she probably nicked the idea off someone else lol

Reactions: 7

Not gonna lie. I keep a few ellas in the cupboard for days when he's super clingy or not well like today so won't let me leave him tk make something or for days out when I'm not sure what food places there are about. I don't use them all the time and I purposely choose ellas because of the organic healthy blurb it gives!!! Back to the drawing board then ffs. Thanks for pointing that out because I missed it x
Just in case you dont know, you can buy empty pouches online taht are refillable and sealable so ifs the same as yoyd buy in the shop. Then you can just blend what you want to go in them and freeze/refrigerate them.

• Heart
Reactions: 15

I also used to batch puree and freeze into ice cubes.
Get some little lidded pots and pop on or two in before we go out. Could mix and match flavours and were defrosted by they time we ate and could be warmed in the pit if needed. Tonne tippiee did little weaning pots.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
The We Love Mrs Hinch group won’t accept me!!

FFS it’s almost like they know I’m only joining to secretly laugh at the wanna be Hinch fails

• Haha
Reactions: 22
My aunt is a nurse
My dad is key worker
My sister is a carer.
I support them all.
I work for the NHS and I don't go out and clap. It's your choice If you want too

Reactions: 17
Just in case you dont know, you can buy empty pouches online taht are refillable and sealable so ifs the same as yoyd buy in the shop. Then you can just blend what you want to go in them and freeze/refrigerate them.
I actually didn't know this!! Thank u. Will defo check them out. ♥

Reactions: 1
Hey Guyyzzz 😳🤣 I.was defrosting my freezer today oh the absolute excitement of it . Has she ever defrosted her freezer on her stories ?.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I work for the NHS and I don't go out and clap. It's your choice If you want too
I don't clap nobody would hear 😳😁 next house from ours is a 10 minute car ride . I do bake since being off work & deliver it to our local nursing home & hospital . Not much but something .

Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.