Mrs Hinch #154 Ronnie's glued to the back of the couch only unstuck when he needs a pouch

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wonder if they will do anything to mark VE Day tomorrow? Social distance street parties are happening countrywide. Can't imagine them sitting on the drive with the rest of the neighbours 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I bet we get some half arsed attempt at a clap Uploaded at approximately 8:10pm, followed by a goodnight quote polished off by a see you tomorrow for a fun filled day of my bullshit swipe ups because my bank balance is running low 😬 I also think this is the slowest I’ve ever seen these threads moVing since I joined!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Wonder if they will do anything to mark VE Day tomorrow? Social distance street parties are happening countrywide. Can't imagine them sitting on the drive with the rest of the neighbours 😂😂
Defiantly not....shes far too posh for that......well thats what she thinks anyway

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I’m new here,been reading for a few weeks now and I found you guys by googling unfollow mrs Hinch. So glad to not be alone in this! I have an 18 month old and really struggled at the beginning my partner returned to work after one week and my family live miles away so was on my own trying to work out what I was doing with my baby,trying to recover and take care of myself and I cried every day watching Hinch acting like mother Teresa. I still watched her though 🤦‍♀️ I stopped the sleeping when baby sleeps and used that time to clean and organise stuff that just didn’t matter. Was feeling on the verge of a breakdown by 6 months absolutely wiped out and I realised her mum and hubby both were there helping here most days,even though she would say things like “while baby is napping I’m going to clean cuz” I realised she was saying that so it looked like she was being a parent and using her spare time to clean and record stuff.
i feel really silly now but at the time I was isolated and overwhelmed and I thought every other mum was like her and I was failing! She definitely causes/exacerbates mental health problems.
Sorry for the massive rant and if I have used this wrong but I wanted to thank you all for these threads you’ve broken my Hinch bubble and gave me a laugh the last few weeks. Keep doing what yous do x
This is exactly why she needs to go away and never come back to Instagram or any other platform where she can make people feel so desperately unhappy! God knows it's hard enough as a new mam when you're trying to adjust to what your body has been through, then the 24/7 responsibility for a new baby wholly dependent on you for everything and no doubt trying to keep up with the running of a home.
She is very much NOT what a new mother is! Life is most definitely not like she would have anyone believe and only her half blind sheep think otherwise! I honestly don't know how she even dares to mention mental health issues because she's a direct cause of them for some people!
Keep on being the wonderful mother you no doubt are and see Mrs Hinch for what she is - a vapid airhead who got lucky! Oh and no doubt Tattle will make you laugh and that is worth so much more than shining a sink with 25 products! Xx

2 meters apart I hope 🤣🤣
I'll join you! I'll even bring some nachos if you want? 😂😂

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I wonder if today was shopping day for a weekend of BBQ’s and social gatherings

Reactions: 7
Anyone seen the mail article about cleaning her tumble dryer? It's in the celebrity section. Pur-lease. How desperate are her people to get her back in people's good book after bbq gate.

Reactions: 9
She seems to try to interact with Ronnie the same way she does with Henry.
It reminds me of when we got our first dog. I had grown up with cats so I stroked our dog like he was a cat! My husband had to teach me that I could be a bit firmer, rougher etc and now I am completely different and my dog loves it! Soph needs to spend a bit more time with ronnie and teach herself how to interact with him.

Reactions: 10
I just think she’s boring now same old thing breakfast potter in garden dog videos so boring

Reactions: 9
I’ve just said goodbye to my girls for another 4 nights
It’s so heartbreaking sending them in to my mums with a suitcase and giving them a kiss goodbye

My mum waving at me the door as gets them!
I hate it so much, I’d give anything to serve up avocado slop to them everyday now. Spend everyday with my hubby there too!
shes a selfish head. I hope her downfall comes soon

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
I just think she’s boring now same old thing breakfast potter in garden dog videos so boring
Also shows people what her account has become, it's all swipe ups for cheap tat, obviously she can't do that at moment as none of it is essential. She has no morals, she doesn't care that her die hard followers may be putting themselves into debt to buy what she does. I hope lockdown has opened people eyes to what she really is.

Reactions: 12
I think that's why he's taken a career break. He probably does the majority of the childcare. Her involvement is probably just for the sake of the gram. Every 'interaction' with her is staged. Nothing natural about it. He's a daddy's boy, no doubt about it. And actually, I suspect he was the driving force behind actually having a child. I don't imagine she was fussed. She clearly didn't enjoy her pregnancy from what I saw. I know she was ill so that wouldn't have helped. I remember her sitting in the car fake gushing about the baby kicking but that Vestie had gone inside to watch the football. I think she has tried to paint him as the footy obsessed, disinterested father at times but I feel like it's probably not the case.
OMG that clip in the car was toe curling

Reactions: 8
Nah, they are definitely stuck on, I took great delight in noticing that a few are far too wide for her own nails 😂 sad, I know... but they look horrific 😂😂

Yep, she’s definitely given the wrong measurements to Trace, in fact I expect Trace cringes every time she sees them

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Alright you bunch of trolls!
I’ve been a member for quite some time now and been here since the early threads. I just wanted to share my story to help you newbies feel a bit better.

I began following Hinch and I was what you’d class as part of the barmy army. I thought that she was amazing and idolised her, everything that she bought I bought. Resulting in getting myself in a deep hole with overdrafts to buy unnecessary crap all to share and tag her in, in hope of her sharing my story. I must have sent her 20/30 messages over a long period of time just hoping to be acknowledged by someone I saw as a friend because you know “we are all in this together”.
Now I’m not saying my mental health problems are her fault or blaming it on her because I was already experiencing them before I followed her but it did have a slight impact.

I wrote to her pouring my heart out over my anxiety and depression struggles. I was in a really bad place at the time with no friends and nobody to talk to. I would wake up, watch her stories and then scrub and clean my already clean house and developed a unhealthy obsession with cleaning.

I noticed her stories started to make me feel unhappy with my life and how it wasn’t as perfect as hers, how I couldn’t afford to keep up with her lifestyle. My depression soared and eventually I found tattle and a lot of like minded people. I am that naive that I hadn’t even noticed that she had done anything wrong. At first I thought the people on tattle were so harsh on her but as I read the threads and saw evidence based on screen shots that I realised I had been blinded.

I know that this is very long winded and like some kind of AA group but for ex hinchers but I just want you newbies to know that you’re not alone xoxo

• Heart
Reactions: 79
Britian is facing the worst recession in 300 years. I hope her army is listening to the gloomy financial forecast.

Reactions: 11
I have to ask......

40,000 a post!!! Is that for advertising items? Please god tell me she doesn’t get 40 grand for posting shite about sticks and glue guns and crap food!?!

Ps.... my pal put on her insta earlier hinchs Dorito chicken mess..... what the actual!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.