Mrs Hinch #154 Ronnie's glued to the back of the couch only unstuck when he needs a pouch

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I dunno what's annoying me more, the fact everyone is going stick happy or that none of them are bloody straight!!! It's actually winding me up🤣🤣🤣. Must be all the bugs inside moving them around
Just grim, making me boke just thinking 🤢🤢🤢🤢

Reactions: 5
Alright you bunch of trolls!
I’ve been a member for quite some time now and been here since the early threads. I just wanted to share my story to help you newbies feel a bit better.

I began following Hinch and I was what you’d class as part of the barmy army. I thought that she was amazing and idolised her, everything that she bought I bought. Resulting in getting myself in a deep hole with overdrafts to buy unnecessary crap all to share and tag her in, in hope of her sharing my story. I must have sent her 20/30 messages over a long period of time just hoping to be acknowledged by someone I saw as a friend because you know “we are all in this together”.
Now I’m not saying my mental health problems are her fault or blaming it on her because I was already experiencing them before I followed her but it did have a slight impact.

I wrote to her pouring my heart out over my anxiety and depression struggles. I was in a really bad place at the time with no friends and nobody to talk to. I would wake up, watch her stories and then scrub and clean my already clean house and developed a unhealthy obsession with cleaning.

I noticed her stories started to make me feel unhappy with my life and how it wasn’t as perfect as hers, how I couldn’t afford to keep up with her lifestyle. My depression soared and eventually I found tattle and a lot of like minded people. I am that naive that I hadn’t even noticed that she had done anything wrong. At first I thought the people on tattle were so harsh on her but as I read the threads and saw evidence based on screen shots that I realised I had been blinded.

I know that this is very long winded and like some kind of AA group but for ex hinchers but I just want you newbies to know that you’re not alone xoxo
I think you’ve hit the nail on the head there - AA group for ex hinchers who have seen the light.
hope you’re doing better now you’ve seen the light ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I’m exactly the same
I took pride in my house anyway but following her her I was interested it made me feel like I was inadequate. A perfect home, this perfect life I wasn’t a massive “hincher” but suddenly I had this overwhelming feeling of guilt that i wasn’t perfect enough.
I Tried do take my own life 5 weeks after I got married because my friends who are/were Hinchers told me I wasn’t a hincher.i wasn’t perfect enough to be one
I was so down and so alone.
She is this mental health “advocate” but she creates much worse in vulnerable people.
I dislike her for that
I hope you're in a better place now darling, we are always here for you if you need someone to talk to - you'll find most people here would be more than happy to receive a message from you. :) Hopefully you now know that you're the normal person here, not Kinch. She lives an ultra-boring, fake little life, stuck in her grey box pretending everything is perfect. Perfection just doesn't exist. You take care x ❤

Edited to say - your "friends" don't sound much like friends to me - I hope you have either found some better ones OR they have changed their ways!

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Lads can I just say THANK YOU!!! yous have made the past week from I found tattle so much more bareable. The comments crack me up, but the support received and observed here is mind blowing. Angers me that the "hinch army" and hinch has the cheek to call tattle trolls. Yous are an amazing bunch and I think more and more people will see through her bullshit and she will have to start working for her money again. ♥

• Heart
Reactions: 29
I hope you're in a better place now darling, we are always here for you if you need someone to talk to - you'll find most people here would be more than happy to receive a message from you. :) Hopefully you now know that you're the normal person here, not Kinch. She lives an ultra-boring, fake little life, stuck in her grey box pretending everything is perfect. Perfection just doesn't exist. You take care x ❤

Edited to say - your "friends" don't sound much like friends to me - I hope you have either found some better ones OR they have changed their ways!
Second this. If anyone needs to chat or anything - my inbox is there.
Isn’t it funny how the trolls are like this yet the “influencers” just ignore anyone asking for help? Hinch, PTWM - all the same. Yet we are the trolls 🙄😂

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Hinch has defo been on insta today, just seen a post she’s liked that was posted 5 hours ago....

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 19
What an odd video with Ronnie.
Hinch is either looking up over Ronnie‘s head or at the camera. When she does look at him, her facial expressions looked pained and forced.
I honestly don’t think she has bonded with him and all this declaration of love over his tufts and wrists is her trying to convince herself otherwise.
She was probably looking for Henry

Reactions: 1
New thread: New ScrubDaddy is grey. Hinch is upset she wasn’t the first to say 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
Did anyone else just see on secrets of your supermarket that Ella’s kitchen came out the worst for added sugar in baby food
I know Ella's Kitchen said they weren't working with her when someone asked but I do wonder the fascination Hinch has with that particular brand, is Ella's Kitchen known for working with or gifting instaplebs? Is it party of hinchs control - she decided that was the brand she was going to buy for Ronnie and nothing else... I mean there's many other brands she could have used but she went out and bought loads - a whole cupboard full

I just think she’s boring now same old thing breakfast potter in garden dog videos so boring
Yep, same with all the other begfluencers now they don't have #gifted #ad parties, fancy cafe/restaurants, day trips, saunas/spas, holidays abroad to promote.... or someone else to think up their content and help them video it 🥱😴

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.