Mrs Hinch #154 Ronnie's glued to the back of the couch only unstuck when he needs a pouch

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What I want to know is...why the duck does her dog have his own bedroom? A proper human bed and decorated room...wtf
Absolutely baffling isn’t it. The only exercise the fat wazzuck gets is going up those stairs to bed everyday so at least there is one positive there.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Absolutely baffling isn’t it. The only exercise the fat wazzuck gets is going up those stairs to bed everyday so at least there is one positive there.
Sphonge didn't even think of Henry hinch for their doggy cloth they used a diff IG'S dog . They must of realised he is never walked or outdoors 🤣

Reactions: 9
I’ve an idea for the tread name,

piss stick hearts, hoover the tumble, no bbqs this week as I’ve been rumbled 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.