Mrs Hinch #154 Ronnie's glued to the back of the couch only unstuck when he needs a pouch

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Two things are riling me with her same old Groundhog Day stories at the moment and I need to get them off my chest.

1. (This is petty and probably only me that gets annoyed with it) On those stupid pre recorded montages where she will use her diamond pen as a 'wand' to cut to the next scene to make it look like she magically cleaned everything.. The way she SLOWLY moves her pen back seriously gives me rage and I need to calm down before the men in white jackets come for me. Just look the next time, she does it every single time and I don't get why it needs to be so slow? Urgh

2. Putting the dog to bed 😩 what is that about? It's not normal and it's not helathy for the dog! No wonder he's so lazy and grumpy when Ronnie is getting attention. My two theories are that she does actually see him as her child (which isn't always a problem as pets are family) but not to the extent she portrays! It really creeps me out. She tried to make out the dog lays like that all night when he's only laying on his back because he's wanting her to rub his belly! My second theory is that she's recording this to make out Henry is in the bed all night as a ploy to make it look like her mum or babysitter etc arent staying there?

Maybe I'm wrong but it's boring, repetitive and embarrassing.
Maybe this has been said before but where does she get LOVE from scrub daddy at the bottom of the note. She said it before on the last delivery why does she think everyone has to LOVE Mrs Hinch. She so deluded. Haven’t had time to read previous posts because I’ve been busy cleaning my sofa from dog hairs and what a job that was. He’s a boxer and loves his comfort. But the spikey hair gets right into the material even though I use covers on it. No babies in house so I allow him up there in the evening
Sorry off topic but I read the word boxer and saw the photo and got heart eyes 😍🤣 I am a huge boxer lover and have a 4 year old girl myself, and don’t I know about them loving their comfort and the damn hairs!!

People have a lot of hatred for poor Henry on here but I couldn’t say anything against him as a dog lover. He just needs to cut down on the denta sticks poor lad 🙈

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Iv got a feeling she will come back on tonight briefly, to clap for the NHS. I personally think it should be for ALL essential workers who carried on working during the lockdown. I also think the papers, social media, celebs should stop encouraging people to go out an clap every Thursday night, as lovely as it is and was it doesn't need to be a regular weekly thing. Once this covid-19 has settled and is hopefully over with 🤞🏼 then a day or week should be dedicated to it - a new public holiday or an awareness or remembrance day/week in honour of those who lost their lives and in honour of those who had to continue working during the lockdown (NHS, non-NHS, posties, shop workers, delivery drivers etc).

I don't think anyone should feel pressured to go out and clap, not even Mrs Hinch, but I do think she might come on tonight and film them clapping or she will post a quote and do what ss done last week and say she is not filming their clap this time.

Im not bothered if she doesn't clap tbh what bothers me is her lack of self awareness and common decency, just admit and apologise you did have a BBQ and then move on. Same with all other mistakes, just admit that you didn't realise at the time but you have been made aware of certain dangers ie; the fire service messaging about flowers & vases on oven tops and the spraying of diluted lenor. She also started the trend of mopping rugs and carpets with Zoflora yet hasn't done it in ages and has never acknowledged it's dangerous. That and her constant begging is what pisses me of. But I do believe it will one day be the downfall of these "influencers."

So TONIGHT: small videoing of clapping for NHS or a quote so she doesn't ignore it totally. Followed by a goodnight quote.

WEEKEND: lots of Ronnie stories tomorrow and thanking her followers with a bit of cleaning building up to Saturdays ScrubDaddy reveal (it's GREY! And she's probably already recorded it) and possibly the Dyson hairdryer making its appearance Sunday.

ATV

• Heart
Reactions: 38
Struggling to keep up so sorry if it’s already been said but it makes me sad the big playmat is behind the sofa, like it’s ruining her ‘insta perfect’ living room.
Have it in the middle of the room so he can play away to his hearts content and you can interact with him without being on top of him.
To me, (I don’t have kids so could be wrong!) at his age he should be able to just play and not have designated ‘playtime’ with them sitting on the mat with him like it seems to be.

Reactions: 30
I agree with previous posts saying she will come out and clap still. And we all know why 😂 so all her sheeple say “omgzzzz she’s just so selfless that she would give up her day off to post a clapping video salt of the earf bless herrr pride of Britain”

please 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Jesus Christ please tell me she’s not using a tumble dryer in this lovely weather 😣
That’s what I thought & also she’s been hanging all Ronnie’s stuff on an Airer in her “waiting area” on the landing...is she scared hanging washing out will make her garden look untidy!? 🙄

Reactions: 11
I agree with previous posts saying she will come out and clap still. And we all know why 😂 so all her sheeple say “omgzzzz she’s just so selfless that she would give up her day off to post a clapping video salt of the earf bless herrr pride of Britain”

please 😂
I hope it’s a mad dash home from wherever they are today and they are all flustered lol.

• Haha
That’s what I thought & also she’s been hanging all Ronnie’s stuff on an Airer in her “waiting area” on the landing...is she scared hanging washing out will make her garden look untidy!? 🙄
Or using pre-recorded content when the weather wasn't so nice to be hanging clothes out? Didn't she have the outside airer attached to her fence? Haven't seen it in a while nor her sock peg things she bought off eBay guyzzzzz that looked more hassle to peg the socks on than they were worth

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
SS posted about not recording whilst clapping on a Thursday because it meant she couldn’t clap properly.

Bet Princess Fiona will say something along them lines but will stop going out and clapping.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Thread suggestion: Saturdays the BIG Grey ScrubHinchy Reveal, will wee Ronnie get a decent non sloppy eggy avocado meal?

• Heart
Reactions: 19
For duck sake 🙄🙄🙄 these bleeping sheep. They literally hang on to her every move and they have the cheek to tell people who don’t agree with her to get a life.
“The rustic look” - it’s bleeping rubbish wrapped with string!! What are you now going to do with your rustic pot you loon?!

• Haha
lots of big accounts buy followers, sadly its a thing. I know of an Instagrammer, not UK based, who gets sent a huge amount of free gifts by brands, based purely on the follower numbers, but if you delve deeper, most of the followers (45%) are male and live in Brazil, which is not the target audience in the slightest. I delved deeped again, and they're using a bought account, as in it had 45k followers, they bought it and changed the name.
Wow that is shocking!
you are all super detectives!
ive had Instagram since it first came out before it was a big thing and it’s shocking/interesting to see it change so much! I can’t believe people can buy followers though to get free things!

This was me for a long time, followed her, never particularly liked her as such. My baby is exactly 2 months older than Ronnie and I used to think how tit I was because I hadn't even washed my face before bed time some days. And she was washing her bleeping skirting boards. But then about 2 weeks ago I thought a bit more about it. Actually typed into Google "Mrs hinch makes me feel like a crap mum" hoping I'd see other ppl felt the same. But then I found you lovely lot of trolls 😂😂 and I feel so much better 😍
I’m new here,been reading for a few weeks now and I found you guys by googling unfollow mrs Hinch. So glad to not be alone in this! I have an 18 month old and really struggled at the beginning my partner returned to work after one week and my family live miles away so was on my own trying to work out what I was doing with my baby,trying to recover and take care of myself and I cried every day watching Hinch acting like mother Teresa. I still watched her though 🤦‍♀️ I stopped the sleeping when baby sleeps and used that time to clean and organise stuff that just didn’t matter. Was feeling on the verge of a breakdown by 6 months absolutely wiped out and I realised her mum and hubby both were there helping here most days,even though she would say things like “while baby is napping I’m going to clean cuz” I realised she was saying that so it looked like she was being a parent and using her spare time to clean and record stuff.
i feel really silly now but at the time I was isolated and overwhelmed and I thought every other mum was like her and I was failing! She definitely causes/exacerbates mental health problems.
Sorry for the massive rant and if I have used this wrong but I wanted to thank you all for these threads you’ve broken my Hinch bubble and gave me a laugh the last few weeks. Keep doing what yous do x

• Heart
Reactions: 57
“Jamie handsomes, lets have a day off and catch up on tattle it’s moving too quick. Get my notebook so I can list what to post for them”

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Why does she always stroke Ronnie’s head & squeeze his legs? It’s really weird 🤔

Her day off probably consists of a Hinch haul, food shopping for more gross concoctions for Ronaldo & a quick refill off the garage.

‘Hey guyzzzz look what I’ve found in my garage, I bought it just before lockdown’ some non essential plastic crap!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Why does she always stroke Ronnie’s head & squeeze his legs? It’s really weird 🤔

Her day off probably consists of a Hinch haul, food shopping for more gross concoctions for Ronaldo & a quick refill off the garage.

‘Hey guyzzzz look what I’ve found in my garage, I bought it just before lockdown’ some non essential plastic crap!
“Forgot I bought this before lockdown”
Eh you normally post all your hauls and eBay tat as it arrives so not buying that. Lockdown changes nothing for her, she stayed home anyway and only went to B&M or Home Bargains and probably going there daily still

• Heart
For duck sake 🙄🙄🙄 these bleeping sheep. They literally hang on to her every move and they have the cheek to tell people who don’t agree with her to get a life.
Can anyone guess? Why would anyone have to guess when you've attached a full size picture of the finished product? I know her sheep are daft but surely even they can puzzle out that head scratcher

• Haha
Reactions: 12

She seems to try to interact with Ronnie the same way she does with Henry.

Reactions: 15
I’m new here,been reading for a few weeks now and I found you guys by googling unfollow mrs Hinch. So glad to not be alone in this! I have an 18 month old and really struggled at the beginning my partner returned to work after one week and my family live miles away so was on my own trying to work out what I was doing with my baby,trying to recover and take care of myself and I cried every day watching Hinch acting like mother Teresa. I still watched her though 🤦‍♀️ I stopped the sleeping when baby sleeps and used that time to clean and organise stuff that just didn’t matter. Was feeling on the verge of a breakdown by 6 months absolutely wiped out and I realised her mum and hubby both were there helping here most days,even though she would say things like “while baby is napping I’m going to clean cuz” I realised she was saying that so it looked like she was being a parent and using her spare time to clean and record stuff.
i feel really silly now but at the time I was isolated and overwhelmed and I thought every other mum was like her and I was failing! She definitely causes/exacerbates mental health problems.
Sorry for the massive rant and if I have used this wrong but I wanted to thank you all for these threads you’ve broken my Hinch bubble and gave me a laugh the last few weeks. Keep doing what yous do x
Welcome to the bright side now 😍😍 glad your feeling better about it all. I know I've been much better after finding tattle ♥

• Heart
Reactions: 14
wonder is she will upload video off her clapping tonight the boody hypocrite

• Sick
Reactions: 4
Bless your heart! Have a glass of wine and come sit by me ☺ You’re in a safe place now! 😍

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.