Mrs Hinch #154 Ronnie's glued to the back of the couch only unstuck when he needs a pouch

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thread suggestion thanks to @Mejustme with 63 votes

shortened slightly to fit original was :
Ronnie's been glued to the back of the couch, only unstuck when he needs a pouch

• Haha
Reactions: 63
Either too much botox or not an ounce of genuine feeling in that last video. It never reaches her eyes

Reactions: 28
That video 😱

I’ve got 2 toddlers and you know what I do in those moments, I soak them up every last second not make sure my phone is recording my every move

ME ME bleeping ME!!

Reactions: 42
What the duck was that little lizard licky video about? I’ve had to leave the rest of my cheesecake. I feel bleeping sick 🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 46
What an odd video with Ronnie.
Hinch is either looking up over Ronnie‘s head or at the camera. When she does look at him, her facial expressions looked pained and forced.
I honestly don’t think she has bonded with him and all this declaration of love over his tufts and wrists is her trying to convince herself otherwise.

• Sad
Reactions: 65
Peeping_89 said:
The majority of that video is all about her you can even see her mouthing mama to him.. im all for posting a lovely video of you an your son but when you have to check that you are constantly on screen youre missing the whole point of making memories with him. Bloody covidiot 🤬
I’ve never understood why these instagrammers think their kids or the way they feel about them is any different to how most parents feel about their kids.

Frankly, I find other people’s offspring boring, mindlessly looking at/watching photos and videos likewise, particularly from those who are slickly trying to monetise little children. It’s sick

• Heart
Reactions: 94
How long is a story, about 15sec? She looks at herself FOUR times!

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 41
Anyone else think she really looked like Katie price in that last video? 😳

• Haha
Reactions: 34
I agree there is something so weird about that video - the constant checking to make sure she is still in shot and looks ok are so unnatural! Not saying I am mother of the year material (🤭) but none of my recent videos with my kids in feature me!

Reactions: 43
The fake videos wind me up. She tries to copy SS little moments with Rex. The point she misses is theirs are not forced, she doesn't have to try her damnedest to get Rex to smile.

This video made me cringe. The music over the top. How hard she was trying to make it look natural.

Sophie. Get off your bleeping phone and spend some quality time with your son. For in years to come you will feel so guilty for this misspent time. You constantly bang on about 'when he grows up' this, 'you don't get this time back' that, yet you're missing it all because you're too busy filming it and not living it. I feel sorry for you in a few years when you realise this, but I feel more sorry for Ronnie now.

Screenshot_2020-05-05-21-18-48-45.png

Reactions: 46
20200505_212251.jpg

Look at that fat furry arse in the background. He looks like he is sulking because he isn't in on the video. Stuck up bastard 🤣

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 122
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.