Mrs Hinch #154 Ronnie's glued to the back of the couch only unstuck when he needs a pouch

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Maybe scrub daddy will be like a rainbow and donate some money from sales to NHS xx
Yep! I said this earlier on. And I mean this in the nicest possible way but I hope I am wrong. Only because it won’t have been her idea and she would have some brass neck to ride the back of such an idea.
And if it wasn’t in the pipeline it will be now after she reads it on here πŸ˜‚ might trademark it quick πŸ‘€

Reactions: 6
VE day tomorrow, wondering what stunt she's been planning all day today to pull tomorrow. Or maybe she won't acknowledge it - she's good at not acknowledging things...

Reactions: 13
If Ella’s are the most expensive, I’m guessing she thought they were the best and most bougie πŸ™„
She is a lazy cow buying food pouches for her little one. A stay at home mum who pines the toilet never seen her actually giving it a deep clean though

How hard was it to mash a few spuds carrots broccoli when she started weaning . him .

Giving him bread pudding from a tub .
Why don't she make it from scratch for him or give him so stewed apple or pear.

She is a monstrosity

Reactions: 20
Heres the reply from Joy of Clean after her putting conditioner in the sink. I posted on the last thread that I'd messaged them, but it took them 2 days to reply, so that's why I'm only sharing this now πŸ™„
I've attached my original message that I posted in the last thread too.
Standard issue reply, and not worth waiting for, but its point proven!
I'd really like to think she gets a bollocking for all the bad advice she shares, she must give them such a headache!
We should message all her 'brands' and even non-brands about the things she does like this. The first one that popped into my head was spraying vast amounts of zoflora onto her fake flowers and just leaving it. Although thinking about it that might not be that dangerous - I just want Hinch in trouble πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I’m exactly the same
I took pride in my house anyway but following her her I was interested it made me feel like I was inadequate. A perfect home, this perfect life I wasn’t a massive β€œhincher” but suddenly I had this overwhelming feeling of guilt that i wasn’t perfect enough.
I Tried do take my own life 5 weeks after I got married because my friends who are/were Hinchers told me I wasn’t a hincher.i wasn’t perfect enough to be one
I was so down and so alone.
She is this mental health β€œadvocate” but she creates much worse in vulnerable people.
I dislike her for that
I really hope you are in a better place now, you deserve better friends ❀

Reactions: 8
She is a lazy cow buying food pouches for her little one. A stay at home mum who pines the toilet never seen her actually giving it a deep clean though

How hard was it to mash a few spuds carrots broccoli when she started weaning . him .

Giving him bread pudding from a tub .
Why don't she make it from scratch for him or give him so stewed apple or pear.

She is a monstrosity
You only have to see what her and Jamie eat to know that little boy will be fed on pouches/jars. I've never known grown adults eat the way they do outside of student halls. She has problems with food and if shes not careful will pass it on to Ronnie. It's amazing how children pick up on things when you think they are not watching.

So I was just scrolling through Hinch's instagram to the photo where Jamie announced Ronnie's arrival... looked all too familiar to what Joe wrote for Stacey when Rex was born πŸ™„
It's far to articulate for Jamie. Obvious he copied and pasted it from someone else and replaced her name πŸ˜‚

Reactions: 14
What I want to know is...why the duck does her dog have his own bedroom? A proper human bed and decorated room...wtf

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.