Mrs Hinch #154 Ronnie's glued to the back of the couch only unstuck when he needs a pouch

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She

She never chopped her pillows in the beginning she probably nicked the idea off someone else lol
im pretty sure they have always wanted to be ‘fanous’. Jamie was on that tipping point and they apparently applied to be on the only way is Essex. Not forgetting they contacted Gleam! ‘I don’t know how all this has happened...’ 😑😑😑

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 34
I know Ella's Kitchen said they weren't working with her when someone asked but I do wonder the fascination Hinch has with that particular brand, is Ella's Kitchen known for working with or gifting instaplebs? Is it party of hinchs control - she decided that was the brand she was going to buy for Ronnie and nothing else... I mean there's many other brands she could have used but she went out and bought loads - a whole cupboard full

Yep, same with all the other begfluencers now they don't have #gifted #ad parties, fancy cafe/restaurants, day trips, saunas/spas, holidays abroad to promote.... or someone else to think up their content and help them video it 🥱😴
If Ella’s are the most expensive, I’m guessing she thought they were the best and most bougie 🙄

Reactions: 12
What a coincidence that Soph decides to have the day off social media which happens to be the keyworkers clap at 8pm 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Is that it?, is that seriously what the big scrub daddy build up is about?? A grey sponge.

I've had farts more exciting than that.
Same!
Some people on here found that grey ones have been launched in USA so they thinks that’s what the big announcement is. They’re stylish apparently!

Reactions: 5
New thread: Forgive and forget my BBQ, instead see what I do with sticks and glue

New thread: Clueless bint killed all the birds with tumble dryer lint.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Is Mrs hinch doing a Stacey soleman and going quiet on social media to get herself in the papers? I was looking forward to watching her clap this evening!

Reactions: 4
I’m still calling bingo on it being a daddy hinch and a mummy hinch sponge

Reactions: 5
I don't clap nobody would hear 😳😁 next house from ours is a 10 minute car ride . I do bake since being off work & deliver it to our local nursing home & hospital . Not much but something .
That's pretty much why I don't go out and clap either. If my husband is at home I clap at him though as he's a key worker 8-D

A friend of mine got the third degree off one of her neighbours because she didn't clap last week, they demanded to know why not and where was she instead??

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
If she doesn’t post a video tomorrow of herself clapping this evening then It’s because
A) the neighbours posted a turd through her letterbox last week
B) she got absolutely rat arsed at the family bbq

possibly both

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Who the actual duck needs a stylish sponge?😂 Dior, chanel and Fendi you missed a trick there!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
That's pretty much why I don't go out and clap either. If my husband is at home I clap at him though as he's a key worker 8-D

A friend of mine got the third degree off one of her neighbours because she didn't clap last week, they demanded to know why not and where was she instead??
Thank god I live in the hole of nowhere. I'd have told that neighbour that I'd been busy having a big bbq the night before for all my fav neighbours and had ate a dodgy sausage so I couldn't clap because my arse was stuck to the toilet 💁🏻‍♀️😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Wonder if she watched secrets of supermarkets on channel 5 tonight and learnt about baby pouches containing so much sugar.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.