Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Whitelilac

VIP Member
My hubby doesn't do social media but as he sat reading his tablet last night he piped up " I hear the idiot cleaner has been flouting lockdown then". He is still working full time and it had been discussed at work!!

The fact that they declined to comment shows there is truth behind the story. Soph isn't your average girl next door, she is a millionaire and has the funds to be able to sue The Sun if they had printed an out and out lie.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 36

SweetPotato

Chatty Member
Also the clip of Ronnie singing away was so lovely, apart from her squawking. He’s such a cutie, but I still can’t believe he’s 10 months old. I know all kids are different, my oldest walked at 10 months, but Ronnie doesn’t even seem confident holding himself up. It just seems like he’s been majorly held back, and I feel so sad for him.

• Sad
  • Heart

noonecaresaboutyou

Chatty Member
so where is she getting all this fresh fruit from aye?

growing in your garden is it hun? no no its your butler who has been going out getting it for you daily.

I dont think I fancy breakfast now after seeing her culinary delights 😂

• Haha

Good Egg

VIP Member
I cannot sit by and condone this Hinch woman any longer her narcissistic self and her brainwashed, vile, mean girl bully’s known has the Hinch Army. It’s like living hell when you have a different opinion than the sheep. I’ve just been ripped to shreds on a page (and sent vile PMs too) because i do not agree with the sheep. How IS this right? How is this healthy? Just be told to #bekind whilst being told I’m vile and jealous of Hinch - I tell you what, if this is the future it’s one scary scary place. What has Hinch actually done for the good in society? What has she actually done during Covid19? I’m a keyworker, I’ve been working long shifts on my feet all day, I, run a home and because I don’t agree and pander to Hinch I’m “vile, poisonous and evil” actually quoted on a post because I don’t agree with them 🙄
What has the world become? I’m so upset I’ve been in tears mainly because I’ve had an awful shift at work and I’m exhausted- I couldn’t believe the comments left after my shift...
I’ve deleted them now and removed myself from the group but this woman should be held accountable.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 35

Jecrabbit

I've noticed that there is a ton of negative comments and vest comments on Jamie's gridpost hahaha. He doesn't seem to bother with deleting or blocking.

• Haha
  • Heart

Yellowdoor44

I’m so over this skank trollop wench.
She needs to just disappear for a while.
what does she influence? In all seriousness, what does she influence?
she doesn’t clean.
she makes microwave meals and processed shite.
she isn’t relatable.
she covers her walls in piss stained wood.
so, why is she so adored?
she’s a fraud, as fake as her new and botched face.
I hear Jackie Stallone might need a stunt double, so she can always apply for that.
I think she’s an excellent influencer. She influences me not to be a bellend.

• Haha

FlopsyMops

I try my hardest to keep up with the Hinch threads but rarely comment as they move too fast! But that self care basket has just tipped me over the edge... Never in the history of this planet has there been a more self obsessed individual. Like others, I really thought she was making that basket to give to someone. She is unbelievable. Cue all the Hinch minions tagging her in photos of self care baskets. I despair.

DoodlePoodle

VIP Member
I’ve caved. Between the BBQ fiasco and that skanky hair I couldn’t take it any longer. I now have an enormous Tanqueray & Fever Tree because I’m a properly classy bird (who day-drinks gin) 🍸. Cheers bitches! ATV 😘😘😘

• Haha
  • Heart

InstaFamous

Oh gosh RonnieBlessHim has quite a flat head almost as if his parents never spend time with him encouraging him to lie on his tummy....
C94EDD83-92FA-4E31-86F0-9199117AE2D2.jpeg

• Sad
  • Wow

a big give away

Chatty Member
I’m weaning my baby ( he’s 6 months) & tbf to her I won’t be really giving my son bread. Me & my partner very very rarely eat it so I’m not gonna but a loaf to trial him on it it’s a waste for us.
clearly theyve ‘changed their diet’ to give him ‘healthier stuff’
(Avocado is so full of fat you may aswell give him a fucking Big Mac but don’t get me started)
I don’t believe Ronnie or any of them are actually eating that and she’s only shown her spoon the ‘smoothie’ in so yeah I’m guessing he’s not had that undercooked egg in the gross fatty avocado but yeah
Babies need fat for brain development hence why they should have full fat milk, yoghurt, cheese etc. And avocado is full of healthy fats. So absolutely nothing wrong with giving a baby avocado.
Also they eat loads of toast we have all seen she constantly hoovers the crumbs. But even if not, buying a small loaf and freezing and using a slice as needed is all that would be need done for him to have toast.

However the avoeggs are vile and I'm sure they went straight in the bin 👍

• Heart

pjmac

Chatty Member
Good Morning Sophie Little reminder this is tattle us trolls dont forgive and certainly dont forget, have a lovely day 😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart

Allthebest!

Safe to say all these expensive products don't work then 🤷🏼‍♀️ She looks in her 40’s not just turned 30 so she has been mugged off anyway 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 34

Not fussed

Chatty Member
Fat is good for growing babies though , they need it for brain development! And far better it comes from avocado than frozen burgers 🤢

I just have no words for the avoeggy monstrosities though...
Glad you said that. Can't compare an avocado to a big mac that's ridiculous.
My 7 month old loves an avocado.

I'm kind of glad she didn't give Ronnie that breakfast though, raw egg 🤢 she really is an awful cook

• Heart

Cucumber and eggs

VIP Member
Exactly this.
I ordered all my bathroom stuff just before lockdown was announced - I got emails saying would I wait? Yeah. No drama.
it’s slowly trickled through and I feel bad, even though I ordered prior to lockdown.
But; she’s basically flaunted lockdown rules on every level - a squirrel table for one.
cleaning stuff, that probably never ever gets used, it’s just to be part of a gang.
she spends a fortune on shit, when she should be showing them how to do stuff on a budget or making do with what’s at home while there’s a lockdown.
it’s infuriating to see.
My daughter still hasnt had her birthday presents from march because of lockdown. Got money set aside and going to take her on the biggest shopping spree to make it up to her. If my 12 year old can obide by the rules then a grown ass woman should to!!!

• Heart

Peggy Lee

VIP Member
I cannot sit by and condone this Hinch woman any longer her narcissistic self and her brainwashed, vile, mean girl bully’s known has the Hinch Army. It’s like living hell when you have a different opinion than the sheep. I’ve just been ripped to shreds on a page (and sent vile PMs too) because i do not agree with the sheep. How IS this right? How is this healthy? Just be told to #bekind whilst being told I’m vile and jealous of Hinch - I tell you what, if this is the future it’s one scary scary place. What has Hinch actually done for the good in society? What has she actually done during Covid19? I’m a keyworker, I’ve been working long shifts on my feet all day, I, run a home and because I don’t agree and pander to Hinch I’m “vile, poisonous and evil” actually quoted on a post because I don’t agree with them 🙄
What has the world become? I’m so upset I’ve been in tears mainly because I’ve had an awful shift at work and I’m exhausted- I couldn’t believe the comments left after my shift...
I’ve deleted them now and removed myself from the group but this woman should be held accountable.
I was attacked by her she devils too called names , old, ugly, jealous the usual crap they spout they speak as they think is obvious , my post was a respectful and polite request asking if she would highlight in her stories the desperate shortages in food banks I suggested if she donated others would do the same how utterly selfish of me eh ? my daughter has just finished her third 14 hour night shift she is a carer and she has just said to me that she feels so emotional that the least bit thing has her in tears so I can sympathise with you and I agree absolutely that society has become very selfish and self absorbed encouraged by these boring and fake salespeople ! I used to feel sorry for her followers being mugged but now I think they don’t deserve my sympathy she is so obviously fake and deceitful yet still they jump to her defence , many of them hoping to get ahead in their own influencing or business sycophant grasping harpies and they accuse us of being trolls it’s laughable , ignore them they are not important and one day they will turn on her once the penny finally drops ! Take care , stay safe x

• Heart