Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Purplebananas

Chatty Member
I have to have my rant now- I have had a horrendous week, my best friend has Covid and is on a ventilator leaving her 3 yr old and baby with her husband. My child has been the devil incarnate all day and I shouted at her and then felt guilty for it.... I don’t know if I’ll get paid this month because of the changes to nursery staff on furlough...... is she seriously “treating” herself to those products? Donate them to someone who needs them, you grabby little bitch. She still hasn’t addressed the BBQ issue, she is obviously hoping it will just disappear. She’s not fucking immune to the disease, and it would serve her grabby self right if she caught it. You are not above the law Hinch. Absolute bellend.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 34

DipsyDoodle

VIP Member
If Fred and Sophie Rose Vest buy a boat, maybe they should jump in it and ride off to see where the sea goes...

• Haha
  • Heart

Debsy37

VIP Member
Anyone remember the vengaboys sailor? Is this going to be Jamie’s (vesty mcvestface) boat wear?
BC8E2CB9-9D4F-4910-870C-6CF047CD7FCC.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart

DoodlePoodle

VIP Member
If Fred and Sophie Rose Vest buy a boat, maybe they should jump in it and ride off to see where the sea goes...
I was thinking that earlier. What the fuck is she going to do with a boat while she’s wondering where LAKES begin and end 🙄 She’d just end up going round in circles. Silly bint 🚣‍♀️

• Haha

FentonLeigha84

Omg could she be anymore self absorbed and lacking in social awareness???? 😑🤦🏻‍♀️

Honestly, for a moment I thought oh here we go she's made baskets to donate & gift to people - seen as she doesn't use the products - but nope, all about memememe myself & I and of course the baskets are for her... Who actually has the audacity to brag about all these products they have lying around that they never use during a pandemic where people either can't get out to buy these things or can't find these things in their shops. She really has no clue 😤

Attachments

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 33

xGossipGirl

Sorry, I have to vent. My sister has printed off a Mrs Hinch inspired 'Stay Home' sign with zoflora, her activity book, etc and coloured it in and has put it up at the window! 🤢 WHY!! WHY DOES SHE HAVE TO TAKE SOMETHING THAT IS FOR THE NHS AND TURN IT INTO A HINCH PROJECT!! WHY COULD SHE NOT DO THE RAINBOW LIKE EVERYONE ELSE!!

I have tried time and time again to open her eyes. I don't talk to her much now but do wish she would stop with this Hinch army bull 😣 I used to be obsessed with her to begin with and when my son was born 2 months after Ronnie I seriously questioned why I couldn't be like Hinch and keep my house tidy and pristine whilst also spending time with my baby and getting sleep! Little did I know until I found Tattle!

So happy I found this honestly guyzzzzz. It made me feel sane again! Opened my eyes to how conniving she truly is with her Hinchcraft!

• Heart
  • Wow

shadyessex33

VIP Member
I've noticed that there is a ton of negative comments and vest comments on Jamie's gridpost hahaha. He doesn't seem to bother with deleting or blocking.
I reckon he secretly hates her and regrets marrying the nutter. Money though innit 😂

• Haha
  • Heart

Thankyounext

I used to be sucked into to the hinch malarkey and once I seen the light it was like a whole new world😂 I'm sure I'm not the only person here who was sucked in and I'm struggling with lockdown so I'm going to start 'confessions of an ex hincher' if anyone wants to join in😝

My confession is.... When writing a 'hinch list' Id have to tick a 'daily clean' like hoovering with a pencil so I could rub it out and tick it off each day.

Possibly going to regret posting this😑😑😑
Mine is... I chopped the cushions in ikea on 3 separate occasions 😱

• Haha
  • Wow

allforthegram

VIP Member
You know what I could really do with seeing today that I havent for a while.....a fridge clean
followed by a febreeze freshener over the cheese and then a bit of elbow grease on the veg to make them sparkle
They’re you go grinch some Spicy content to keep Us on the edge of seats

• Haha
  • Wow

CoolMom

VIP Member
It’s the ‘it’s simple but it works’ yes usually the most simple option does work you mad bint
I think she just invented a new life hack guyssss.

Putting your important post in a folder and shredding the rest!

Seriously though who is watching this and thinking "oh shit that's a great idea I usually just blend my post in to a soup this is much better idea"

• Haha

Jdm

They said the world was closed today
So I went to have a look,
I found it with the shutters down
And the phone was off the hook.
So I stood there for a little while
But no one was around,
Then silence came and startled me
With the most alarming sound.
I asked him where the others were,
And why the streets were bare,
He whispered ‘Life had ran away
While death was playing there’
‘Oh no’ I said ‘It can’t be true
For life is not afraid’
‘But no one ever goes’ he said
‘Where death has ever played.’
I understood and walked away
As Hope was standing there
With Courage in her afterglow
And the sunlight in her hair.
She said ‘Go home to those you love
This is no place to be,
For if we walk these streets today
Then no one shall be free’.
She threw her light to lead the way
And showed me where to go,
The very road that life had gone
Where the future flowers grow.
Then death showed me another way
But I didn’t want to look,
So I stumbled home in time for tea
And I read another book.
It was called The World is Closed Today
And the streets we shouldn’t roam,
The first line said ‘Just please be safe’
And the ending - ‘Stay at Home’ stay safe.
Xxx💖💙

She needs to read this, but it might be too high for her IQ?

• Heart
20200429_134512.jpg
Has anyone else noticed how she ALWAYS manages to get at least one of her books into practically every picture she takes. We get it, youve bought out some "books" if they can even be called that. Get over yourself.

• Haha
  • Angry
So I’ve been lurking on this thread for ages. That basket thing has really pissed me off. I’ve messaged her saying she should hold a competition and someone could nominate key worker that they know who needs a treat. Bet she blocks me

• Heart

Lemongrab

Chatty Member
Me and my sister broke my Mum’s side table being little arseholes 😂 propped it up thinking she wouldn’t notice. It’s a funny memory now that we all talk about. Makes me sad he won’t have memories like that because everything is so rigid and clinical ☹
Omg 😂 me and my friend once broke her mums coffee table as drunk teenagers. We had the thing propped up for quite a while and heard her hoovering and knock it over and she thought she was the one who broke it

• Haha

Whitelilac

VIP Member
Is Jamie actually queuing outside the supermarket every day to pick up bits of food for the day? In my town we are looking at queues of up to an hour to get inside Asda or Sainsburys.
All of the other cleaning accounts I follow have shown stories of them either waiting in the line at the store or clearing out the fridge ready for the delivery they managed to get.
Absolutely nothing from Hinch yet she is cooking fresh produce for Ronnie every day including a shed load of eggs every week.

• Angry
  • Haha

Ranty McRantington

Well I think I get my first Tattle Bingo on the Bolognese, not Bologmans - you twerp!!!

Screenshot_2020-04-29-19-15-15-70.png
Screenshot_2020-04-29-19-14-00-22.png

Even eating it himself too! Full house I think that might be!! 🙌🙌🙌

• Haha
  • Heart

Thankyounext

I've done the avocado eggs and kept the skin on to bake, but that was soo 2018 🤣 it's like you scoop out the eggs to eat but yeah dont eat the skin 🤢

Spoon feeding him again 🤦🏼‍♀️

Who called out them eating together? BINGO

• Haha

Nortower

So instead of finding shit around her house that she doesn’t use, and giving it to, oh, I dunno, a homeless shelter, women who have fled their homes due to domestic violence etc etc, no....she makes a fucking basket for HERSELF! Way to go, you selfish, self-absorbed bastard.
Fuck the rest. I mean, all the best.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32