Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

LoopyLu

She's had that lotion since her first book tour...first, fucking first there was never a second and I understand she was ill ( no idea what was up) but it finished before she visited all the venues.....

Please don't hurt me....but I had tickets for one of her book tours... thankfully I found you trolling fuckers before it happened and she cancelled anyway, so I got my money back!
ATV Tattlers... my people... Forever putting MI5 to shame...

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 46

quinzel

VIP Member
Guyyyyyyz I’m still learning instagram. Last night before bed I was definitely following her (just for easiness of seeing her stories) but this morning I wasn’t following her? Has she tried to block me? I did send her a kind message last night saying she should aim her #bekind at her own hinch army :)

• Wow
Reactions: 46

Yorkgirl20

Chatty Member
Out of curiosity I looked for sabrina the teenage witch on amazon prime. Each season cost £14.99 to buy-7 seasons in total. That's £104.00. To spend this on a crap TV show is ridiculous in this current climate. Families are struggling to put food on tables, pay bills etc that's OK for little old soph in her own little world to dismiss 🤬

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 45

DoodlePoodle

VIP Member
She’s just going to get away with it isn’t she?! I despair!! WTF needs to happen for her to acknowledge this story?! She’s properly got on my tits now 😡

• Angry
Reactions: 43

Nortower

Roll on the launching of a boat into the back garden. Either made by Uncle Dave, or they “found” it in the garage!
“Guyyyyyyzzzzzz! I.....I just love it. I’ve decided to paint it......grrrrrrey! Can’t wait. I’m so excited!”

Because we all know, it Princess Sophie wants something....she’s GOING to get it.

• Haha
Reactions: 43

simplelifex

I used to be sucked into to the hinch malarkey and once I seen the light it was like a whole new world😂 I'm sure I'm not the only person here who was sucked in and I'm struggling with lockdown so I'm going to start 'confessions of an ex hincher' if anyone wants to join in😝

My confession is.... When writing a 'hinch list' Id have to tick a 'daily clean' like hoovering with a pencil so I could rub it out and tick it off each day.

Possibly going to regret posting this😑😑😑

• Haha
Reactions: 42

Gullible no more!

Chatty Member
I feel so strongly about this family bbq thing in the press.
I am sitting at a sewing machine for 9 hours a day whilst on furlough and trying to home school, making scrubs, scrub bags, masks ect for our NHS...whilst this dirty haired, spoilt , selfish BITCH is doing this ???!!! Our nhs staff are risking their lives!
I haven't seen my dad for 7 weeks, he can't do facetime or social media. He gets food delivered to his doorstep by my brother. My heart is breaking, I miss him so much.
I know I'm wasting my time but I'm going to have to email Gleam. Please do the same if you can xxxx

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 42

Catloaf

“Go on a little hunt and make yourself a care basket” Well Sophie love, in the real world not everyone has a shit ton of products all over their house to do that because they don’t get it all handed to them on a plate like you, never mind have the time for it. 🖕🏻Ooh she’s getting right on my tits during this pandemic.

No wait, what am I on about? She gets right on my tits full stop.

• Haha
Reactions: 41

Jane25

The eggs look so snotty 🤢 like her. Ok Magazine did a grid post of her yesterday & it’s got 65 negative comments on it 🙏🏼 I mean there’s a couple of illiterate messages of ‘jealous are you’ or along those lines you know as per. When the negatives are not even trolling at all just politely pointing out issues she & her Hinch army can’t bare to hear/see because the truth hurts 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Heart
  • Haha

JCMSadie

VIP Member
Doesn't surprise me that the "bestselling author" of a blank notebook doesn't realise that you're meant to open and read the books, not just slap your kid in the face with them...

• Haha

Lemongrab

Chatty Member
Wow just seen that LMM has set up a go fund me because a healthcare workers washing machine has packed in. Only 129k followers and in 3 hours she’s managed to raise the money for a new one. Doesn’t take much does it to do something for someone in need. Yet you get that slimy witch hinch who has got absolutely nothing to bring to the table except ask “I hope you are okay guys” without even the hope of her followers getting a response.

Oh hang on a sec.......she shared that b and m food bank information didn’t she and then posted Screenshots of people thanking her for it as if it was her money and her idea.
Fuck sake I can’t stand her!!

• Angry
  • Sick

Nijeoasa02

Chatty Member
I hope she gets a boat and calles it 'the Dave'
I would name mine the 'mr Beaumont'
(if you know you know) 😂😂

• Haha

Deedee25

I’m really confused guyzzzzzz went into the garage this morning having a poke around and we’ll I can’t quite believe it! I’ve found a boat!! I totally forgot about it! Look at it.....

Screeching, grabbing neck sorry guyzzzzz it’s not the best but I’m going to up cycle. It’s going to be dove grey. Is this okay guyzzz??? I just don’t understand it guyzzzz, how could I forgotten about this????
Still not sure what I’m going to do with it but you know we are all learning.

I wouldn’t be surprised if this actually happens 🤨

• Haha
  • Angry

Yorkgirl20

Chatty Member
Kenan and Kel really?! Time to grow up Soph! Play with your son, watch something to entertain him. It's not all about you. That went away when you had your son. Selfish cunt.

• Haha
  • Heart
I’m sure this has been said but I just can’t get over the insensitivity of her at a time like this! She’s awake in the middle of the night looking at new boats... that’s great hun - I’m awake in the middle of the night because I’m worried about paying our mortgage with myself and my partner being furloughed and both working in an industry that has been hit hard. Just hoping we have jobs to go back to! But yes please tell me more about your boat 🖕🏻🖕🏻 I know people can have nice things if they can afford it and in normal circumstances we would be fine and wouldn’t worry about money (as in our bills would all get paid, we’re nowhere near buying a boat level 😂) but she must know how many of her followers have fallen on difficult times and it comes across so tone deaf! And still in the height of all this I’ve been donating so much to different charities and just giving pages I’ve seen of people out doing activities to raise money ( not saying that to be like wow look at me donating to charity but I just mean with all the following and money she has and not one mention of donating anything or caring about anyone other than herself). Anyway sorry rant over!! 🙈😂

• Heart
Reactions: 40