Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Cindy-Lou Who

Chatty Member
Thought this morning I would make a list of the do's and don'ts for the lockdown and tick off this things that Hinch has managed to achieve. Maybe when she reads this she can figure out where she is going wrong. Unfortunately, I dont have a £16 lined book to write it in:
DON'T - Have social gatherings in your house ✔
DON'T - Leave the house for non-essential items i.e. ingredients for a cheesecake ✔
DON'T - Let people come and go from your house, Ma Barker I'm looking at you ✔
DON'T - Moan about how your frazzled when a. Your life hasn't changed and b. Your in a much more privileged position than most ✔
DON'T - Try and make the Clap for the NHS about yourself ✔
DON'T - Order non- essential items to be delivered to your house putting strain on the postal services ✔
DON'T - Act like a dickhead and make 'vision boards' of the shit you would like to be given when a lot of people's visions right now are just to see it through the day alive ✔
DON'T - Pick up items in public spaces that can by full of germs ✔
DO - Raise awareness of how staying at home can save lives ❌
DO - Donate to charities at this vulnerable time ❌
DO - Promote charities that can help people struggling with mental health ❌
DO - Talk about the struggles of missing your family so people feel like they are not alone in the way they are feeling ❌
DO - Clap with your neighbours at 8PM on Thursdays to show solidarity and how much we appreciate the NHS and what they are doing for us ❌
DO - Go out for an hour a day with exercise with your dog ❌

All completed while listening to 'nothing feels better than ticks' 🙄

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 123
This morning’s breakfast is possibly one of the most rank things I’ve ever seen. Why the fuck can they not have cereal or toast or just normal scrambled eggs. Everything looks like it it been chewed up and shat out of lardsnomes!!!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 91

Mejustme

VIP Member
Today
Jamie I've had an idea
What's that bubberloo
Do you thinks there's room at the side to build a little house for the boat
Let's get the boys round to have a look
Friday
A fucking big hangar with the QE2 in it ...😂

• Haha
Reactions: 90

CoolMom

VIP Member
The "treat basket " has tipped me over the edge guys and I too have emailed Gleam. Pretty proud of what is really considering the rage I am currently feeling:

Good evening, I felt compelled to write to you tonight regarding the behaviour of one of your clients, "Mrs Hinch". I am by no means a fan of hers (I find her content to be manipulative and guilt inducing, especially as a new mother myself) but her conduct these past few days has been brought to my attention and it is, in a word, deplorable. Firstly it was reported that she has flouted lockdown rules, if this is false news then why hasn't she (or yourselves) commented on it?, Secondly (and the thing that has had me close to tears this evening) are her stories regarding all the expensive, unused toiletries she has "sat around the house" and how she is going to use them to treat HERSELF. WHO is managing this woman and advising her that during a global pandemic, a woman with over 3 million followers (questionable though they are) and confesses to sitting around watching "Keenan and Kel" all day deserves to treat herself with these things when she has the ability to be donating them, her time or her money to an actual worthy cause such as a local hospital, shelter or children's centre. 'Mrs Hinch' has barely acknowledged the pandemic yet is still plugging expensive products hoping her followers (many of who will be experiencing severe financial difficulties at the moment) which will no doubt cause them to be in more debt than they may already be. I seriously feel you need to have a stern word with your client regarding the content she is putting out there. I am disgusted by her behaviour and I have tried to tell her this directly via Instagram but my comment was deleted within 4 minutes of it being put up and my direct message caused me to be blocked from her account (please note I did not swear, accuse or harass her in my message. I just asked her if the BBQ story was true). I look forward to your reply.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 89

DoodlePoodle

VIP Member
OMG guyzzzzz thank you for using my title! What do I win??? A raw egg avocado breakfast??? A boat??? A beach hut holiday?? Ooooh I can hardly wait for my little delivery driver to arrive! 🤗🤗🤗

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 72

DipsyDoodle

VIP Member
Fot the new followers and those that have missed it
This is the article in the Sun
Scroll to the bottom and MH is there No2 Covidiot
View attachment 118994
I think we need to try and get Covidiot into every thread title and keep this link in the first post as well, just as a reminder. You might brush it under the carpet Zoph but Tattlers never forget 🐘

• Heart

mammaof3

VIP Member
One of them must go out shopping nearly every day, advocados don't keep well

and why does RonRon have to have such elaborate meals everyday, he isn't little Lord Fauntleroy you know Soph

• Haha
  • Angry

pjmac

Chatty Member
I've been in contact with few local newspaper who have replied to me saying they are going to look into the story

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 71

Poppysmimi

VIP Member
I’m a nurse on a covid isolation ward.
ive just finished a shift where I’ve watched and held the hands of three people who died of covid. They weren’t allowed any relatives to see them.

Hinch...you are a c@@@ if you are having people over for bbqs. Sort your fucking life out.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 68

shadyessex33

VIP Member
So the selfish cunt puts herself together a care package of shit she had laying around the house. Guys she deserves this! She is so busy and hardworking! There was near on £200 worth of stuff in that basket! All things she forgot she had! I just can’t anymore with her. She is a fucking pig of a woman. That thing that dragged her up can get in the bin as well!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 65

Sazz1006

VIP Member
Is it just me or does it look like she has taken a bite out of the avocado monstrosity with the skin on it?!
And don’t get me started on that ‘smoothie’ 🤢
Almost everything she says or does makes me think that she is just a woman child who has no idea of what real life is all bout. How can you get to 30 and not know that you don’t eat avocado skin, that boats pictured on water are generally floating, that lakes don’t go anywhere and that you don’t know how this happened to little ole Soph from Maldon village guyzzzz?
I find her morbidly fascinating😳

• Haha
Reactions: 60
I commented on her post this morning asking if the photo was taken before or after the BBQ. She blocked me within a hour

• Haha
Reactions: 60

Cleanoutyourpockets

Chatty Member
She should be giving Ronnie the avocado. Full of healthy fats and essential for his brain development, cut in chunks and put on his tray would be ideal for him.

• Heart
Reactions: 59