Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

tablesandchairs

Chatty Member
I’m weaning my baby ( he’s 6 months) & tbf to her I won’t be really giving my son bread. Me & my partner very very rarely eat it so I’m not gonna but a loaf to trial him on it it’s a waste for us.
clearly theyve ‘changed their diet’ to give him ‘healthier stuff’
(Avocado is so full of fat you may aswell give him a fucking Big Mac but don’t get me started)
I don’t believe Ronnie or any of them are actually eating that and she’s only shown her spoon the ‘smoothie’ in so yeah I’m guessing he’s not had that undercooked egg in the gross fatty avocado but yeah

You’ll find your gift in the garage that you forgot you knew was already there
Fat is good for growing babies though , they need it for brain development! And far better it comes from avocado than frozen burgers 🤢

I just have no words for the avoeggy monstrosities though...

• Heart
Reactions: 58

JCMSadie

VIP Member
I used to be sucked into to the hinch malarkey and once I seen the light it was like a whole new world😂 I'm sure I'm not the only person here who was sucked in and I'm struggling with lockdown so I'm going to start 'confessions of an ex hincher' if anyone wants to join in😝

My confession is.... When writing a 'hinch list' Id have to tick a 'daily clean' like hoovering with a pencil so I could rub it out and tick it off each day.

Possibly going to regret posting this😑😑😑
Bought her first book.

Then when I found out my husband was cheating on me, one of the very few non-dick pics I found he'd sent his whore was a picture of the book. No doubt laughing at me with the cunt because I am about as far from a Hincher as you could imagine (gee thanks depression, 3 kids and a full time job). Just one of the many kicks to my self esteem from being cheated on.

At least one good thing about my divorce is that I stumbled on Tattle trying to distract myself, and had my eyes opened to what a moron Hinch is.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 56

Nijeoasa02

Chatty Member
This morning’s breakfast is possibly one of the most rank things I’ve ever seen. Why the fuck can they not have cereal or toast or just normal scrambled eggs. Everything looks like it it been chewed up and shat out of lardsnomes!!!
I've got diarrhoea from just looking at it.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 55

TomTitLane

VIP Member
20200429_171617.jpg

Yeah, Hinch, please do let us know how you get on with your gifted basket of self-care items. I can't wait to know. I mean, the majority of people are struggling to get their food shopping but I'm sure we would all feel much better knowing how you're getting on pampering your princess self. Cunt!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 54

GildedButterfly

I’m weaning my baby ( he’s 6 months) & tbf to her I won’t be really giving my son bread. Me & my partner very very rarely eat it so I’m not gonna but a loaf to trial him on it it’s a waste for us.
clearly theyve ‘changed their diet’ to give him ‘healthier stuff’
(Avocado is so full of fat you may aswell give him a fucking Big Mac but don’t get me started)
You do know theres a difference between monounsaturated and saturated fat right?

Eating an avocado is not the same as eating a Big Mac :confused:

• Heart
Reactions: 53

Lynseyp

VIP Member
There's some comments on facebook about Hinchs BBQ gathering. Some idiot who is a hincher said "well its obviously not true as she would've posted a picture of her guests". Er no you thick bint of course shes not going to post a picture of her extended family as she knows shes in the wrong by doing so. Jeez some people.....you can't argue with stupid 🤦‍♀️

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 52

LadyB

Today's morning chat. Hubby: Go on then what's new from yesterday? Me: Not much apart from the usual cleaning although she did make little lad another meal. Him: Did it look better than the cow pat? Me: Not really, she made veggie curry with sweet potato and spring onion mash. Him: Did he eat it? Me: God knows you never see him actually eating anything. Him: Well did it look tasty? Me: Put it this way, I bet when she changed his nappy later I bet it looked the same coming out of him as it did going into him. Him: Nowt else then? Me: No except heir whole house is grey. Him: Well our two both have a grey themed living room it seems to be the in thing Me: Yes but our two have splashes of colour too and it is only the living room. All of her house is grey - flooring, carpets, furniture - everything. Him: Curtains? Me: Grey Him: Cushions? Me: grey Him: Rugs? Me: grey, I've told you every bloody room is grey. Him: well she must have some colour! Me: Yeah white doors and skirting boards, oh and some bedding and all the plastic flowers. Laughter Him: oh look you've made me spill the tea on that throw thing you have on the bed! Me: Yeah well look on the bright side - it isn't grey :)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 50

Mammaroux

I used to really like her but I’m getting very frustrated and people on tattle speak more sense that she does. How can she post about looking at buying a fucking boat when the majority of the country is out of work and we are probably going to slip into a recession because of it. Families will be eating from food banks while she pisses around on a boat she doesn’t know how to drive. Is she completely fucking delusional? Does she not think that when no one can afford to eat let alone buy all those products she keeps pushing she will be out of a job too? Wake up woman!!

and if she has been having family round that’s really fucking dickish! Don’t you dare clap for the nhs on Thursday if that’s true! I’m at home with a new born who has only met her grandparents TWICE and I miss my family and my fiancé is a KEY WORKER (hear that vest he has to actually go to work) so at home on my own all day I don’t have round the clock help. And it’s not just me there’s loads of woman in the same boat. Or how about the women getting beaten in their own homes because there is no escape or the children being abused or neglected DONT YOU THINK THEY WANT TO BREAK THE RULES? I’m so angry at this woman she doesn’t know what a hard life is and she is completely disconnected from her fans, and the entire population. But yeah keep crying coz someone said something nasty about you on the internet boohoo

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 49

InstaFamous

Soph. Most people don’t have HUNDREDS of beauty products they don’t use to just go on a hunt around their home and find to make a self care basket. People are on furlough worrying about how they’re making their mortgage payments and feeding their kids, and if they have a job to go back to. People are missing their families because, guess what, they’re not having BBQs with them at the weekend. People are stressed. But you, you pompous stupid ginormous cunt, think you make others feel better when what you’re actually doing is highlighting the massive gulf between what you have vs what others do not.

you’ve made money off people who look to you as an example, and you should be ashamed of your behaviour.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 48

Kazzi45

I honestly thought she was going to do something for someone other than herself..... but no its I'm gonna make MYSELF a care basket to use.... I thought she was going to say donate them to an NHS worker or hospital or something. No me me fucking ME. I didn't think it was possible to hate someone more than I already do

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 48

Newbsie

Fat is good for growing babies though , they need it for brain development! And far better it comes from avocado than frozen burgers 🤢

I just have no words for the avoeggy monstrosities though...
100% avocado fats are excellent & babies need fats hence why you’re told to give blue top milk.

• Heart
Reactions: 47