Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Katwantsyou

agree ! My 9 month old is completely different Learnt to crawl at 6 months and she pulls her self up everything , stands and cruises across furniture ! Ronnie seems so behind on his development like every baby is different but he really doesn’t show any signs of wanting to stand /cruise or crawl he just sits there , while being fourced to stand up for a picture
I'm feeling guilty now, my boy is 2 weeks younger than Ronnieblesshim and doesn't crawl or cruise. He just rolls!

I'm feling

Reactions: 1

mammaof3

VIP Member
I just had to look to see what day it was.
I am definitely going to make some muffins tomorrow, I have been meaning to do it since Saturday
oops

LuluLashes

Chatty Member
I feel rage.
Try watching chip and potato with them. I like a replace the word puggy with a swear word. Makes it more tolerable "its fan puggy tastic!"
Oooooooh, I’ve not heard of that one.
Nephew upgraded to Stick Men and LOVES it.
Godson is in that phase of not being a kid/not a teen. Although the pre puberty tantrums are kicking in.

Nannyjo

Did anybody see the story a moment ago? She took the label of a cleaning product? I’ve been back to try and screen shot and can’t see it. Incredibly dangerous to remove safety labels off a cleaning bottle especially with a young child in the house who could ingested it... I really despair 😩

Nannyjo

Did anybody see the story a moment ago? She took the label of a cleaning product? I’ve been back to try and screen shot and can’t see it. Incredibly dangerous to remove safety labels off a cleaning bottle especially with a young child in the house who could ingested it... I really despair 😩

Nannyjo