Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

InstaFamous

Well of course she needs a self care basket, she’s practically a chef now and you know working in a kitchen is hard labour. Give the woman a break, she’s cooked 40 eggs this week.

• Haha
Reactions: 40

life is great

Chatty Member
The amount of dumb fucks sticking up for her on Insta saying she wouldn't put her family at risk. But surely not virus related she puts her own son at risk by posting him in the bath and constantly using him as a prop. Yet they will all believe that Toff is guilty but coz it's hinch it won't be true.

Reactions: 39

Chunky

P and G replied, I messaged back saying it’s a shame your ambassador doesn’t share your views and think you need to be sending this to her an not me 🤦‍♀️
DC2450CC-F841-4773-9771-388EDEE12215.png

• Angry
  • Wow

Danim

So she has gone from eating lucky charms and spaghetti in a jug for breakfast to avocado and uncooked eggs okay soph😂
I think things are drying up for her the new advert for the p&g child friendly fairy pods didn’t use her but someone I think resembles her. Fern becoming the new face and advertising for them. This morning haven’t featured her once for any tips on how to keep the virus out the home.
She has to keep up with her daily stories now as even a few days off people would be so uninterested and forget her apart from the absolute barmy army that want to meet her baby?? I mean WTF if I as a mum read comments like the ones she gets from strangers I’d be gone!😡
Strange little woman she is🤯

What - and I cant stress this enough - the actual f**k was that breakfast 🤢🤢 I think its just set my morning sickness off.
You might consider yourself a chef Soph but NOBODY else does. Vile.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 38

DoodlePoodle

VIP Member
For crying out loud! The BBQ and skanky hair drove me to gin at 3.30pm ( totally saying Grinch made me do it)....the “self care” basket has driven me to rosé. I just cut my husband’s hair (!!!!) and we’re now dancing to cheesy music while I cremate supper!
FUCK HINCH!!!!

• Haha
  • Heart
first time ive ever written on this but I've been reading the threads! I saw someone on here last night say about how she hasn't squeegeed (if that is how you spell it) her cooker for a while and low and behold she does it today!!
I used to be a fan but it didn't take me long to see through her an dhow fake she really is. bought two of her books and I don't even want them anymore bin worthy.
I've never really had much confidence to say something on here but first for everything I suppose haha

• Heart

L00kform3

VIP Member
DD9900E2-2124-4D99-A919-2A4617E38ECA.jpeg

That’s the cleanest looking baby I’ve ever seen after eating a bowl full of curry.

How is NONE of it on his hands or arms? He has THE cleanest bib ever and the blanket he’s sat on (why he is sat on that I don’t know?) has not a spec on it.

Why does she do that? Why does she have to show us the empty bowl? Like I said the other day she will be making struggling parents with fussy eaters feel like utter shit.

She told us yesterday that she spoon feeds him the curry, so why is the bowl in front of him on his tray here? It really has just been put there to brag.

‘Look my perfect baby ate an entire meal. I’m the best mother ever my life is so perfect can’t believe my luck guyzzzz’

Everything is just so staged it makes me cringe like never before.

Fuck off.

Last edited:
  • Heart

Lemons91

397A80A7-BE95-49CD-9873-113FA3FB6FD6.jpeg

this picture has really left a bad taste in my mouth 😡 and I don’t even mean the liposuction smoothies🤢

out of all the stupid fuck ups she’s done this one is catastrophic and she isn’t addressing it 😡another thing that will be brushed off her bony cunty shoulder and brushed under the carpet 😡😡

• Angry
  • Haha

tippingpoint

VIP Member
Do play mats need cleaned after every use?! I don’t clean mine unless there’s been a big sick! This morning there was a little sick so I just wiped it with a muslin 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37

SweetPotato

Chatty Member
After seeing that breakfast. I don’t feel as bad for giving my sons a pop tart and fruit for breakfast. 😂 I think it’s gonna be one of those days, not even attempting school work today! That little lad is gonna need all the help he can get, if Soph doesn’t even know if a boat can float or not. 🙄😬

• Haha
When anything she gets found out on she goes bed early to read here and then spends the rest of the nightly hours blocking people. Always happens! Grow up and get some sleep to sleep to help your baby the next day you beg!!

• Haha

oczymlody

VIP Member
Avocado is a good fat for babies to have in moderation as it’s healthy fats. We were recommended that on the list from our dietician for our little girl at 13-14 months old
I can’t understand how anyone thinks an avocado is the same as a Big Mac 🙈😂

• Haha

Spacemonkey1972

VIP Member
Wow. Just wow. I’m rarely lost for words but her basket...
Self care? From what? She does fuck all. Busy making avoeggs and cow pat surprise. Over £400 of products in there. And Avon hint? Be working with them next. She could donate it to that ‘nurse’ on her street. To a refuge. To carers. To an oap home seeing as she cared so much about them a few months ago. To a single mum stuck at home with tiny kids and no garden. But no. It’s all meeeee, meeeee, meeeee. Oh piss off you absolute douchecanoe

• Haha
  • Heart

CoolMom

VIP Member
View attachment 119016
this picture has really left a bad taste in my mouth 😡 and I don’t even mean the liposuction smoothies🤢

out of all the stupid fuck ups she’s done this one is catastrophic and she isn’t addressing it 😡another thing that will be brushed off her bony cunty shoulder and brushed under the carpet 😡😡
My 2.5 year old just saw this pic and said "big monster!"

Oh baby..if only you knew how right you are!

• Haha
  • Heart

Igotblocked

Long time reader, first time poster here!
So this morning I go through my IG as I normally do and I can’t find Mrs hinch so I thought she may have deleted her account with everything going on with the article ect so .....I look for her on my partners account and she’s still there so it seems I’ve been blocked.... feel weirdly satisfied about this

• Haha

Mejustme

VIP Member
Exactly this.
I ordered all my bathroom stuff just before lockdown was announced - I got emails saying would I wait? Yeah. No drama.
it’s slowly trickled through and I feel bad, even though I ordered prior to lockdown.
But; she’s basically flaunted lockdown rules on every level - a squirrel table for one.
cleaning stuff, that probably never ever gets used, it’s just to be part of a gang.
she spends a fortune on shit, when she should be showing them how to do stuff on a budget or making do with what’s at home while there’s a lockdown.
it’s infuriating to see.
To be fair the squirrel table wasn't delivered ......it came with uncle Dave at last Saturday's barbecue 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 36