Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Mejustme

VIP Member
Photo attached for anyone who didn’t catch Hinch’s culinary delights this morning 😷
But once again poor RonRon is having purée from a spoon - by his age he could also be having some of the avocado in bits for his breakfast too! But we all know that spoon feeding is the cleanest, easiest option for Hinch 🙄
View attachment 119001
I think the smoothie was ronnieblesshim's first course,then four eggs for seconds , we all know he has to get his quota of 30 eggs a week in, so hopefully for lunch it'll only be another two😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 32

mammaof3

VIP Member
Thread suggestion
In the paper for having a family BBQ, Sophie's declined to comment - thank you

Need to keep this out there

• Heart

DipsyDoodle

VIP Member
One of them must go out shopping nearly every day, advocados don't keep well

and why does RonRon have to have such elaborate meals everyday, he isn't little Lord Fauntleroy you know Soph
Give the poor kid some toast, or a bit of banana ffs!

• Heart

Justapeep

VIP Member
She’s taking about her favourite smile from Ronnie if it is true about her bbq and I’m 100% sure it is WHY ......when she’s got so much love for him and how her heart hurts for him did she put him in danger, having people round at her house when she must know the rules about social distancing. Hateful selfish woman putting him at risk like that

• Angry
Reactions: 31

Dexy

VIP Member
She can’t address a serious issue like breaking rules but is on within seconds to blow smoke up her OWN arse about being mentioned on tele. She is narcissistic alright.

• Haha

Louk

VIP Member
Pretty bad PR for Hinchy.
1 - she's called out for ignoring the rules and owning a bbq that she forgot to mention to her army??
2 - she's not a big enough 'star' to even have her own newspaper article about it
3 - you search her name on The Sun website, and the first article is not about her at all, it's her 'bestie' Stacey.

Oh dear

• Haha
  • Heart

InstaFamous

“It’s taken me years to get my hearts like this!”

calm down, Hinch, you’re not fucking Picasso. I’ve never heard or seen anyone compliment your cif hearts before, apart from you. I’ll sleep better at night now knowing that I too can draw a heart using an unnecessary amount of cleaning product if I just practice for two years.

• Haha
  • Heart
Anyone else find it odd she never posts videos of natural interaction with Ronnie like playing together it’s all boomerangs, music overit, squawking at him or holding him tight. No passing him toys and playing nice or him pulling himself up or dancing etc

LuluLashes

Chatty Member
I’m so over this skank trollop wench.
She needs to just disappear for a while.
what does she influence? In all seriousness, what does she influence?
she doesn’t clean.
she makes microwave meals and processed shite.
she isn’t relatable.
she covers her walls in piss stained wood.
so, why is she so adored?
she’s a fraud, as fake as her new and botched face.
I hear Jackie Stallone might need a stunt double, so she can always apply for that.

• Haha
  • Heart

Whitelilac

VIP Member
Jeez, have I missed a memo and we are out of lockdown?!

A gift shop owner in the town where I live has just posted a picture from the beach that they went to yesterday with their kids. The nearest beach to us is a 2 and a half hour drive away and they didn't go to the nearest one 🤯

What the hell is wrong with people?

• Angry
  • Wow

Moonbaby09

VIP Member
Anyone else notice the expensive rodial bee sting. Serum that was in the basket it’s yellow and then it disappeared she never mentioned that one 🙄🌚 she’s so sneaky. Why have it in there then not show it. Probably trying to make out she still uses cheap “the ordinary” products and really she’s using top luxury brands. Cow

• Angry
  • Heart

Flossy2019

VIP Member
Went looking at the comments after someone mentioned it 😂😂😂😂😂😂 you guyzzzz are too much. Also the first two — no society does notttt need to clone him 🤦🏼‍♀️Second why would someone want to send him a fake tan bed or whatever it is. Does he have something to tell us

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30

Summerrose20

Anyone else notice the expensive rodial bee sting. Serum that was in the basket it’s yellow and then it disappeared she never mentioned that one 🙄🌚 she’s so sneaky. Why have it in there then not show it. Probably trying to make out she still uses cheap “the ordinary” products and really she’s using top luxury brands. Cow
Just watched it back. Wonder why that's the only product she didn't show and took out of the basket. When she's trying to lie or hide something she witters on and she did that like fake chuckle again when talking about the lotion from penguin.
She makes me so angry 😡

The price of that bee venom serum is 160 quid!!

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 30