Mrs Hinch #144 Fakes her tan, food is bland, babies on the bed, did she give him a hand?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I've been working with someone recently who is a devout Hincher and has followed her from very early on. Hinch came up in conversation and my colleague said "I'm so very proud of Mrs Hinch, she's amazing and I love her so much" I asked how she could feel this way about her and she said " she's revolutionized cleaning and she's done so much for mental health "
I was virtually speechless! I said I felt Mrs Hinch was no more than a saleswoman who got lucky on social media and has now proved to be a vacuous individual lacking in morals and using her baby for financial gain.. I was told I was jealous. I gave up arguing at this point because her brain is well and truly washed!

Just realized your stories are so full? How can you not know this when you spend almost all day recording and uploading stuff? duck off man!
I've also pointed out to Hinch followers I know that all she does now is sell sell sell. I also pointed out that she was a saleswoman before this. I was also told I was jealous of her WTF! Does she send out subliminal messages to her die hard sheep. Let's talk about mental health she doesn't promote good mental health. Her followers are the biggest trolls to anyone who gives her productive criticism. Her manic buying sessions (possibly a sign of depression) are fine if you have the income to cover them, but many people will not and probably will go into debt just to keep up with her. It's all rather sad.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
I’m gonna go in there early... tomorrow’s tattle bingo....
Eggs alfresco
Just to prove she isn’t a one week wonder 😴
I think something ‘staining’ on Ronnies bib, so she can have more ‘content’ with showing us how to ‘clean’ it.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I've also pointed out to Hinch followers I know that all she does now is sell sell sell. I also pointed out that she was a saleswoman before this. I was also told I was jealous of her WTF! Does she send out subliminal messages to her die hard sheep. Let's talk about mental health she doesn't promote good mental health. Her followers are the biggest trolls to anyone who gives her productive criticism. Her manic buying sessions (possibly a sign of depression) are fine if you have the income to cover them, but many people will not and probably will go into debt just to keep up with her. It's all rather sad.
She is not good for mental health.
unless you clean 24-7 or don’t use anything in your house, it’s quite impossible to keep it as a show home.
Especially with a baby.
she puts immense pressure on mums, I think. Yes, they may all have semi clean houses with her tit tips in cleaning, however, how many of their kids are being treated like Ronnie to achieve this show home?
So, while the parents mental health might be amazing with the praise of how beautiful their houses are, filled with shite, how’s that little ones mental health doing being left to do whatever, while mum cleans for likes?
GET FUCKED. Mental health advocate my puffy camel toe.

😂😂😂😂😂 oh you don’t have to tell me that 😂
Oh mate - I have gone from blonde to copper hair... my roots are like an ash blonde into a hot copper - I look bald. Hahahaha.
I should really do them. I’m a minger.
I did shave my legs though so I could finally stick some gradual tan on. Hahaha.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I don’t actually think ma Barker is staying at hers. I think she’s coming and going and I think her dad is high risk because, being honest, he doesn’t look particularly healthy. I can see her mum still coming over and then thinking that washing her hands when she gets home in enough to protect her dad but that her dad is not leaving the house at all

• Sad
Reactions: 13
Am I the only one that does not understand the whole Coronavirus cleaning thing she is doing, considering we are meant to be socially distancing and nobody should be touching her door handles except people that actually live there?

Reactions: 9
I'm sure this has already been pointed out, I've had 24hrs off of her and just watched her stories - but why has she put silicone over her grout? 😂
Now she's going to have a bunch of people trying to sort out their discoloured grout with that stuff 😂
Has anyone pointed it out to her?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
She really should start applying the ‘don’t want to bore you’ logic to the rest of the week too!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I don’t actually think ma Barker is staying at hers. I think she’s coming and going and I think her dad is high risk because, being honest, he doesn’t look particularly healthy. I can see her mum still coming over and then thinking that washing her hands when she gets home in enough to protect her dad but that her dad is not leaving the house at all
They do seem the kind of people that think they’re untouchable and the rules don’t apply to them. But I bet they are the first to share a meme about social distancing on Facebook, keeping up appearances and all that

• Angry
Reactions: 20
I thought the exact same. I got some sticks on a walj in our local wood to display some Easter decorations on. Didn't find two that looked the same. She's so fake about every aspect of her life
What has she done with the heart she made with her tit sticks? I see someone post a pic of the stairs and a heart hanging but I thought she had a heart already on there? I was thinking she made it for the garden that’s the last time I see it propped up lol

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I'm sure this has already been pointed out, I've had 24hrs off of her and just watched her stories - but why has she put silicone over her grout? 😂
Now she's going to have a bunch of people trying to sort out their discoloured grout with that stuff 😂
Has anyone pointed it out to her?
Honestly, she could’ve bleached them up nicely.
you know what’s confused me? How did they get so dirty in the first place?
mine are clean and I do mine as and when, but I use a copper shampoo and there’s onebit of grout that’s always a neon orange because of that... how do ALL her tiles in her immaculate house that shecleans daily, looks like someone’s had explosive shits on it?

😂😂😂

I reckon she could just unleash Prince Phillip on her and leave him to it. Bless him.
HAHAHAHAHA!! I would pay to see that story of hers.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Honestly, she could’ve bleached them up nicely.
you know what’s confused me? How did they get so dirty in the first place?
mine are clean and I do mine as and when, but I use a copper shampoo and there’s onebit of grout that’s always a neon orange because of that... how do ALL her tiles in her immaculate house that shecleans daily, looks like someone’s had explosive shits on it?
Fake tan I'd bet 🤔 it also looks like she had a hole in the grout, so it really needs replacing 🤷

Reactions: 6
Fake tan I'd bet 🤔 it also looks like she had a hole in the grout, so it really needs replacing 🤷
I use fake dark (dark normally), but my tiles don’t stain like that, so I’m really confused.
didn’t she just get that bathroom though?

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.