Mrs Hinch #144 Fakes her tan, food is bland, babies on the bed, did she give him a hand?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
exactly I’m so confused as to how her showers so grimy it’s proper filth. Love how she swears by astonish and vikal for cleaning but none of those could get the filth from her grout 😂😂🤦🏾‍♀️ She’s a joke. Can’t believe she’s sealed all her grout in now
I’m genuinely baffled. Her weekly lists mustn’t be working. hahahaha.
so, in essence, she’s sealed all that bacteria into her walls?

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I’m laying here thinking that grout line looked quite small. So I rewatched. The bit she puts the silicone in you can see the shower screen to the side, the before after hasn’t been siliconed that’s just been cleaned with her bleeping astonish and the sonic toothbrush little sly fucker ... anal leakagegate sorted. The shower screen side prob wasn’t instagram worthy, but that means there was more than one tit stain hmmmm really?? Don’t she wash down the walls when she’s in the shower? A
Take her flash bathroom with her and her minky, I reckon onslow needed a wipe down and used her minky lol

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
I thought this was going to be a "silly me" post where she pisses herself laughing that she used the wrong thing but it turned out to be a wobbly head story where she complains that people have hiked the price of what she used. Also, why does she say "a shop called Wickes" like it is an independent little shop? It's a nationwide chain with over 200 stores you dopey mare.
I know im given hinchers the benefit of the doubt but surely they arent daft enough to pay 80 quid

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
Are they duck having breakfast at the table it’s still full of decorative tat! No toast or duck all. They really are lazy boring bastards. So they’ve basically sat at the table this morning, recorded some utter mind numbing shite and then uploaded it. Hahahahahahah hahahahaha hilarious pair. Shitting myself laughing here anyone else?
Chortle

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Could the shower thing not be the start of her putting out to get a new one????

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
Having the day off from what Soph? Please have the whole weekend off. Knock yourself out! Perhaps you could wash your hair 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 14
See this gets me on the flip side, if couldn’t afford to send stuff for free then don’t send it, neither are contractually obliged, ppl pay for them to promote stuff. I’m sure both get an array of stuff we don’t know the half of it. Her kitchen guy never mentioned again. The ladder ppl never mentioned again, same as the space saver or garage floor ppl. They’ve had one throw at the dartboard, In exchange for goods. Many many moons ago I was approached by producer of TOWIE to give a product I made for exposure in an episode. I didn’t oblige, they were quite rude, thinking they are doing me a favour. I don’t think if your product is good that you need anything other than word of mouth. I was going to order something from a company I’d been following, it sent hinch something and all went crazy for that company! Good for them but it was a lot of pressure, and then the posts moaning about copycats copying their product came, they weren’t fulfilling their orders fast enough so it was inevitable that would happen. I’m sure there’s a lot of ppl out there who have done rather well on a hinch story, but are now not so.
It’s dog eat dog out there
I completely agree with you on this one. All these small businesses sending her stuff for free and expecting a promotion on the back of it. Why? Especially if they can’t afford it... it’s Just stupidity. If she asks for something and they give it to her for free, then absolutely she should promote the product or service in exchange but not just because they sent it to her. I bet she gets sent all manner of shite.

Reactions: 11
I've never commented before but, Beggy-with-the-bad-hair and Be Our Vest have driven me to it 😂
How is there barely a mention of the global pandemic in their everyday life??? No mention of worries over elderly relatives, no mention of how stressful it is trying to get food from the shops. Nothing! Apart from their pathetic clap on a Thursday...which I'm not convinced isn't to give themselves a round of applause for another week of duping people.
Their day to day lives have literally not changed one bit. Which means they were incredibly sad people or the content is fake.
I'm assuming both.

Reactions: 24
new to this so apologies if I do this wrong, Sophie and Stacey Solomon do this all the time. My friend has a small jewellery business sent them both about £200 worth of items for free and they both agreed to do a little story each. Neither of them did but I’ve seen them both wear the items from her in stories etc and never tagged her brand. She even reached out to them and they just ignored her messages.
Moral of story dont send these greedy witches anything. Hopeful your friend will get success without people like them

• Heart
Reactions: 19
I completely agree with you on this one. All these small businesses sending her stuff for free and expecting a promotion on the back of it. Why? Especially if they can’t afford it... it’s Just stupidity. If she asks for something and they give it to her for free, then absolutely she should promote the product or service in exchange but not just because they sent it to her. I bet she gets sent all manner of shite.
She wouldn’t ask, her management would ask, She does nothing, she just gets whatever the ones paying the top dollar to promote. She may odd occasion throw a few ‘small’ ones into the mix to make her loot ‘relateable’ I’m surprised she hasn’t a PO Box address, I reckon she gets a lot of tit prior to lockdown, food etc, we don’t know the half of it, and I’m sure she’s being genuine when she says she don’t know who sent or when because the toot ends up in that garage to go thru and distribute between family friends schpock I reckon. weve seen a few ppl crying over her using their
Item and not mentioning it, well why would she have to, let’s face it if we had things arrive for us would you always mention it? Not just because
Of being paid etc just because
Ppl who already think she’s an entitled duck would just call her out further. All these sidelines she’s tapping into are bringing more companies to gift stuff, baby, dog, home, car stuff, garden, she didn’t pay for the silicone no bleeping way thats been sent at some stage from somewhere you bet your life.

Reactions: 7
Oh, I dunno... I think she could possibly pull it off on the sly, to be honest.
Well unless it’s been already done, I doubt right now many tradesmen are working, I know a tiler who is, but he won’t work with ppl in the house. Plus supplies are not that easy, argument sake British gypsum who make plaster and plasterboard are closed production until end of may I believe.

Reactions: 6
Are they duck having breakfast at the table it’s still full of decorative tat! No toast or duck all. They really are lazy boring bastards. So they’ve basically sat at the table this morning, recorded some utter mind numbing shite and then uploaded it. Hahahahahahah hahahahaha hilarious pair. Shitting myself laughing here anyone else?
Chortle
How much dust will be sitting on those plates. So bleeping rank. And Onslow with his chippy wife beater arms on show. Ewww! What’s does she see him in? Boak!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.