Mrs Hinch #144 Fakes her tan, food is bland, babies on the bed, did she give him a hand?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Omg they are just soooo funny! I can’t stop laughing 🙄🙄 what a boring pair, just go away

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Yep having a day off today 😂😂. Did that useless lump of a man really just do that dance behind vase any real man would tell her to duck right off

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Is it safe to say that Henry hasn't been walked again today? It drives me mad that she proclaims to love her dog so much but fails to walk him. As a dog owner I find that unforgivable. They live for walks. It's bloody cruel and neglectful not to. Forget giving him his own bedroom and stuffing him full of treats.. walk your dog!!! I'm sure if either of the lazy pair had it would be documented, like yesterdays pick up sticks fiasco. You love your handsnomes so much??? WALK HIM! And if not you soph (👋), what's that big useless lump onslow doing all day? Get off your phones and walk your dog! Sorry for the rant but it really grinds my gears
Totally agree. Mine too. It’s just as bad as starving them. Don’t get a dog if you don’t want to walk it... That’s the best bit. 😤 We have dogs for such a short time anyway, 13 years flies by and also she’ll have to explain to a very young Ronnie why Henry suddenly keeled over and had a heart attack.

Reactions: 17
Didn't someone on here mention the table and it not being used yesterday? Oh low and behold Wayne and waynetta are sat having a nice breakfast together. Well I say together they have that monstrosity of a vase/urn plonked in the middle of them.

Reactions: 22
Just a random thought but I’m sat on my back step on a cushion in the sun (been living in my own house 3 years but still no outdoor furniture yet) she has a big rattan dining table set, the barstool table set, egg chair, and also the bench, I have never ever seen her post about sitting on them (part from the egg chair) like what a absolute waste, I’m trying to save up myself for something but those things are expensive! I suppose it’s like the dining table she has indoors, she sat there about 3 times until the novelty wore off.
im actually quiet pleased at myself for calling the dining table out :ROFLMAO: how sad am i
I was hoping for her to go out to her bar stools next but now she’s fucked off. Just like others said.

And also that quote on her last story about today is a day that will never come again, make it count,
She needs to do that more then anyone

• Wow
Reactions: 10
So a few observations -
1. How is sticks on cardboard memories made forever? 🤦🏼‍♀️What is sentimental about a walk next to a lake that you don’t know where is begins or leads to & your child is napping sentimental?!
2.She wants to keep him safe forever...what parent doesn’t. Start by removing him from social media, blur out his face, no more bath pics/vids. Post photos of his back like many others with a large following do.
3. looking through photos of her, Ronnie & doggy Ronnie together she is always looking or has her hand on the dog. Photos of Ronnie & the dog, the actual human she gave birth to is always in the back ground.
4. Stop making clap for carers the Hinch show. Put your phone away, stop the laughing & giggling & just clap like the rest of the country & clap at your front door to actually join in properly. I’ve never once saw anyone in my street carrying on the way they do.
Had to get that off my chest 😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 43
Another thread suggestion whilst doing night feed and toddler awake doing laps around my bedroom. Too early for wine???

She's beggy and she's needy, onslows kinda creepy, their both together greedy, the hinchliffe family!!
Haha love it 😂 can I join you on the wine been up since 4am I need match sticks today lol

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Day off after someone on here reminded her it’s Saturday today and she needs to pre record and go in her magic garage for stock 😂 you have a bingo

Reactions: 15
No hun you haven’t just realised your stories are full. It’s just that time of the week again where you have a day off and update us all tomorrow from start to finish! 🤣. What’s the excuse for next Saturday?! And after this pandemic is over you still taking Saturdays off hun?

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Oh guyzzzzz it’s a day off Instagram. Stacey apparently puts her phone in a drawer and probably spends quality time with the family. Hinch just avoids insta but does all her pre records, updates her Facebook fan page and stocks up the magic garage. So still on her phone all day I’m sure

Not sure if anyone’s shared this but she’s missed a trick here. Wickes have got the sealant in grey for 70p😂

89C7768B-A441-421C-97AA-9BED684E67E1.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 30
I wonder if they're out shopping for new garden furniture, at b and m of course, because that's an essential shop! 🤦🏼‍♀️

Cheers for leaving us with sloths arms as a lasting memory! 🤢
View attachment 116388
Why would you have all the plates and bowls out?theyre going to be covered in dust and bug tit - then make more work by having to rewash them.
It’s well known I love cleaning - HOWEVER, I don’t make extra cleaning for myself.
plus, it looks bleeping stupid as they never have people over.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
how on earth can you have a day off from not doing a thing though? 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

I’m also pretty sure Saturdays are for Ma Barker and dad to come round and enjoy the garden altogether! I’m so sure of it

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.