Mrs Hinch #144 Fakes her tan, food is bland, babies on the bed, did she give him a hand?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm sure this has already been pointed out, I've had 24hrs off of her and just watched her stories - but why has she put silicone over her grout? 😂
Now she's going to have a bunch of people trying to sort out their discoloured grout with that stuff 😂
Has anyone pointed it out to her?
I don’t think it will ever be revisited tbh. It’s the wrong product, and there is no way I’m hell she allowed that mark to get that colour it don’t just happen overnight. I reckon onslow sharted his burgers out that’s why she took half the screen apart lol 😬

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
I don’t actually think ma Barker is staying at hers. I think she’s coming and going and I think her dad is high risk because, being honest, he doesn’t look particularly healthy. I can see her mum still coming over and then thinking that washing her hands when she gets home in enough to protect her dad but that her dad is not leaving the house at all
Im not even sure her mother is going because if the neighbours do dislike her then they would grass her up surely?

• Haha
Reactions: 3
If ma barker is staying there or visiting at least she will have a day where she’s not told to hide ma hide ma. Your in the shot ma hide hide. They can all walk around freely oh it must be a nightmare being so sly and cunning and trying to avoid tripping yourself up. Good luck to them that’s all I can say

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Another day trying to think of something positive about daft lasses posts from yesterday and as usual came up with zilch. I'm going to leave her alone for today as I know you all have her weighed up pretty well anyway so I am gunning for that great lump of uselessness that she is married to. My hubby is 74 and spent most of yesterday planting potatoes and preparing raised beds for all the veggies he grows - carrots, onions, parsnip, leeks etc and pots for his tomato plants as well as flowers for our hanging baskets. he then mowed the lawn before going for his usual 4 mile walk. What has Mr H done? Does he actually do anything except shaking the rug and taking pics of her and the baby? If he was mine that bloody great monstrosity of a vase would be hitting him on the head. Rant over and hope you all stay safe. PS One of us has to relax in these trying times and it is always me but I do have to concentrate really hard while either reading, watching telly or making the old lad the odd cuppa;)

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 31
Another day trying to think of something positive about daft lasses posts from yesterday and as usual came up with zilch. I'm going to leave her alone for today as I know you all have her weighed up pretty well anyway so I am gunning for that great lump of uselessness that she is married to. My hubby is 74 and spent most of yesterday planting potatoes and preparing raised beds for all the veggies he grows - carrots, onions, parsnip, leeks etc and pots for his tomato plants as well as flowers for our hanging baskets. he then mowed the lawn before going for his usual 4 mile walk. What has Mr H done? Does he actually do anything except shaking the rug and taking pics of her and the baby? If he was mine that bloody great monstrosity of a vase would be hitting him on the head. Rant over and hope you all stay safe. PS One of us has to relax in these trying times and it is always me but I do have to concentrate really hard while either reading, watching telly or making the old lad the odd cuppa;)
I don’t think he has a choice in what he does, I think he’s whipped by her.

Reactions: 5
That’s what I mean... there’s no way in hell they should be that dirty.
It’s just a bit of limescale build up no? Surely that Vikal stuff sprayed on and left for a bit would lift it really easy? Lidl do their own version (non spray version) which I swear is just as good, just pop it over the limescale leave for about 10-15 then come back and give a good scrub and it comes up like new. But as @allforthegram said are her cleaning videos just for show - as in just a quick wipe over as opposed to doing a good clean in between those?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
I mentioned this yesterday, did anyone else see it, watch the story back it’s just about still available, but that tit needs to be applied to a dry surface, but you can see liquid running from the grout line, I think it’s still wet looks like she had wet gloves maybe? That bottle I doubt would have anything liquid in there? It does say shake the bottle. But today onslow could potentially have silicone in his arse crack hair pmsl 🤮

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Wow that video of Vestlife behind the vase was beyond tragic. He looks way way out of shape, and not the gym bunny that he thinks he is.
Definitely morphing into Onslow each day he has no purpose
Maybe on your day off from Insta do some workouts, ATV 😁

• Haha
Reactions: 23
It’s just a bit of limescale build up no? Surely that Vikal stuff sprayed on and left for a bit would lift it really easy? Lidl do their own version (non spray version) which I swear is just as good, just pop it over the limescale leave for about 10-15 then come back and give a good scrub and it comes up like new. But as @allforthegram said are her cleaning videos just for show - as in just a quick wipe over as opposed to doing a good clean in between those?
I live in Wiltshire now and we get horrendous limescale - but that’s not limescale. That’s dirt.
that’s it - if she cleaned like she claimed, those tiles would not be in that state.
I use that Lidl version on my copper’d grout - comes up a treat.

Reactions: 10
Hold the duck on a minute guyzzzzz I’ve just found something! Hold on right there...

Reactions: 5
I live in Wiltshire now and we get horrendous limescale - but that’s not limescale. That’s dirt.
that’s it - if she cleaned like she claimed, those tiles would not be in that state.
I use that Lidl version on my copper’d grout - comes up a treat.
exactly I’m so confused as to how her showers so grimy it’s proper filth. Love how she swears by astonish and vikal for cleaning but none of those could get the filth from her grout 😂😂🤦🏾‍♀️ She’s a joke. Can’t believe she’s sealed all her grout in now

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
I need to stop reading these threads before bed.. last night I dreamt that I was paid to be Ronnie’s nanny (I was fired when they found him sitting on top of the hob) Hinch was pregnant again and Jamie got very defensive if I asked if his belly was beginning to hang over the top of his joggers. I had to go to an event with them where SS told me that she hated the bones of Hinch!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.