Mrs Hinch #144 Fakes her tan, food is bland, babies on the bed, did she give him a hand?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How much dust will be sitting on those plates. So bleeping rank. And Onslow with his chippy wife beater arms on show. Ewww! What’s does she see him in? Boak!
Saying that, what does he see in her? Skin & bone with a big matted mess of smelly hair on its head. They deserve each other 😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 26
How much dust will be sitting on those plates. So bleeping rank. And Onslow with his chippy wife beater arms on show. Ewww! What’s does she see him in? Boak!
She must have gone round the plates with her shark surely first though? What attachment in her little cupboard do you think would have been used? Or
Maybe good old mr sheen.
maybe she’s on the dust diet, Here’s Marjorie doors from
Little Britain

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Exactly, there will be all manner of chemicals covering said dust. They really are a revolting pair aren’t they. Greedy, money grabbing lying chavs

Reactions: 15
Well unless it’s been already done, I doubt right now many tradesmen are working, I know a tiler who is, but he won’t work with ppl in the house. Plus supplies are not that easy, argument sake British gypsum who make plaster and plasterboard are closed production until end of may I believe.
This is her - if she wants, she gets.
She’s proved that over the lockdown.
Idon’t agree with it if she does, but I wouldn’t put it past her.

Reactions: 7
I completely agree with you on this one. All these small businesses sending her stuff for free and expecting a promotion on the back of it. Why? Especially if they can’t afford it... it’s Just stupidity. If she asks for something and they give it to her for free, then absolutely she should promote the product or service in exchange but not just because they sent it to her. I bet she gets sent all manner of shite.
Of course she gets sent all manner of shite .....it's all over the house 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
This is her - if she wants, she gets.
She’s proved that over the lockdown.
Idon’t agree with it if she does, but I wouldn’t put it past her.
I wouldn’t, it’s a beige bathroom too not very keeping with her concrete castle. That’s her en-suite isn’t it? The main bathroom has a bath and screen that was a walk in shower?

Reactions: 6
OMG guyszzz I like cleaned my shower and it came up like new!

And I mean literally new!!!
IM SUCH A WONDER WOMAN. Just took some fairy liquid and hot water, guyzzzz

I wouldn’t, it’s a beige bathroom too not very keeping with her concrete castle. That’s her en-suite isn’t it? The main bathroom has a bath and screen that was a walk in shower?
Oh, I dunno what bathroom it is, to be honest - I just know if shes planning on a new bathroom, I’m calling it - she will possibly have it during lockdown.
The woman has no awareness of anything.

Reactions: 7
I’ve seen a few people on the fb hinch groups making them hearts.... 🥱
I’ve had this in mind for a while but for in the garden, scared to now as every bugger will be making them and they will be a Hinch thing 🤢

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
They were having breakfast but it’s pitch black outside?? In my world at the moment it’s not pitch black at 7.30 in the morning! More pre recorded crap 🙄
That's the mirror reflecting the grey wallpaper. You can see the light coming in from the side.

Reactions: 4
She mentioned her sisters group the other day, but mentioned it as if it’s just an unofficial group, no mention of it being her sisters, also no mention that it’s heavily moderated and only arse licking comments towards Soph allowed 🙄

Reactions: 12
Pages and pages of silicone sealant talk lol, she’s very clever, she didn’t even mark it as an AD either

Reactions: 6
Do they really have announce having a day off insta? Just do it, don’t come back

• Haha
  • Heart
It does, but Hinch didn't use it to refresh the sealant at the bottom of her shower wall, she put it over the grout between the tiles. Totally different product which needs to be removed with a dremel type tool then new grout worked in with a grout float.
The excess silicone that she wiped over the surface of the tile with the wet wipe will dry and leave a sticky film on the tiles 🤦‍♀️
Oh guyzzzzzzz ive really messed up my bathroom tiles. Can anyone recommend someone who could replace them. Im keeping my old tiles as they are sentimental but im only changing the tiles, absolutely not having a new bathrrom 🤥

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
My shower doesn’t get that grubby and I only clean it once a week or every 10 days or so. How does hers get so grubby?!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I’ve had this in mind for a while but for in the garden, scared to now as every bugger will be making them and they will be a Hinch thing 🤢
Maybe im a bit ocd atm but I wouldn’t pick anything off the ground atm, And what if ppl were walking and picking up sticks throw them back as not good enough,asymptomatic of covid then someone else picked it up, I don’t know maybe overthinking that

My shower doesn’t get that grubby and I only clean it once a week or every 10 days or so. How does hers get so grubby?!
One word .. Birdseye

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.