Mrs Hinch #144 Fakes her tan, food is bland, babies on the bed, did she give him a hand?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That lentil thing she made for lunch did not look appealing
And the strategic slop on the bib she will elbow grease that out later!
I’m pretty sure she has made a cake before as I’m sure on her private insta there was a pic of one she baked before
I’ll have a nosey

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 26
Right I've seen the Doodle Poodle trimmed, got my clippers out and shown the dogs they have voted with their feet and are currently cowering behind the sofas. We are all in this together GUYZzzzzz so once I've eaten my cheesecake your winter coats days are numbered.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
After unfollowing Hinch for a while I decided to have a look and see what was happening with her. Well I’m shocked to see many baby cooking posts for a start but her stories are even more so mundane than before. Don’t get me wrong her baby is cute but I’m just not interested in what her baby is doing that I’m never going to meet. I wish she would get rid of that manky matted grey rug and move the coffee table as it won’t be long before Ronnie will be doing the conga around it judging from her posts lol. Does she still use that awful Gretal filter?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 46
After unfollowing Hinch for a while I decided to have a look and see what was happening with her. Well I’m shocked to see many baby cooking posts for a start but her stories are even more so mundane than before. Don’t get me wrong her baby is cute but I’m just not interested in what her baby is doing that I’m never going to meet. I wish she would get rid of that manky matted grey rug and move the coffee table as it won’t be long before Ronnie will be doing the conga around it judging from her posts lol. Does she still use that awful Gretal filter?
Gretel is her passive aggressive alter ego and I'm sure she thinks Gretel is real! You missed a terrible debacle last week when both her and Jamie had the filter on and she was lip synching over the top of Whitney Houston singing Its not right, but it's ok. It was the most embarrassing she's ever been with that filter on.
Her licking the spoon just now isn't much better!

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 49
Genuinely just been a little bit sick in my mouth seeing her lick the spoon like that

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 39
I'm absolutely livid. How DARE she use that recipe as if it was her own and not tag the author. What is she playing at!!!!!!!! She has never done this much cooking before, I'm sure she has an alterior motive!!!!!

Reactions: 65
Right I've seen the Doodle Poodle trimmed, got my clippers out and shown the dogs they have voted with their feet and are currently cowering behind the sofas. We are all in this together GUYZzzzzz so once I've eaten my cheesecake your winter coats days are numbered.
Good luck!! Just remember...we’re all learning guyzzzzzz ATV 😘

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I think before Soph became Insta famous she had posted pictures of her cooking skills and it wasn't that bad. So all this pretending she can't cook is bollocks.

Reactions: 30
Why did her licking that spoon make me feel physically sick? 🤢
Also Fred Vest has the guns out! Bet she’s foaming at the gash now it’s vest weather again!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 94
Why did her licking that spoon make me feel physically sick? 🤢
Also Fred Vest has the guns out! Bet she’s foaming at the gash now it’s vest weather again!
eurgh made me feel sick too 🤮 I hate watching people eat and hearing them eat 🤮 it literally gives me rage! Iv always been like it, it someone crunches or swallows too loud I literally want to curb them 😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 44
I know she is going to bring out a weaning book which is just a joke. As much as I love this group on here I feel like it's just given her loads of content, hinch & her agency clearly read all our comments. She is not becoming more relatable resulting in her raking more money in from her "hinch army"

Reactions: 28
That massive bleeping garden with 82 different seating areas and they are all squeezed onto one napkin. Stop attention seeking dear. Grow up

• Haha
Reactions: 86
Lovely to see Ronnie on his tummy! 😀 I really hope the next story isn't of him plonked in his swing or in his afternoon coma!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.