Mrs Hinch #144 Fakes her tan, food is bland, babies on the bed, did she give him a hand?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Beautiful? How fortuitous that the vast majority of them are perfect and all the exact same thickness? Shhhhock.

Loadsa sticks round our way, but they’re all different lengths, thicknesses and aren’t smooth all round they’re often raggedy and splintery. These are very uniform and many in number considering they rarely leave grey towers. You don’t think...she’s lying or anything, do ya?! Zoph obviously has a better class of sticks round the mean streets of Maldon 🤥

(FTR, I don’t spend my days analysing sticks or owt, the dog likes to collect them, just sayin’). IYKYK 😉
I thought the exact same. I got some sticks on a walj in our local wood to display some Easter decorations on. Didn't find two that looked the same. She's so fake about every aspect of her life

Reactions: 8
Listen to her 😂 “my stories are so full... I don’t want to bore you all.” AKA you’ve ran out of content and are going to overload us all tomorrow... don’t know how I’ll cope today... I’ll have to actually spend time with my baby 😭😂 ATV GUUYYYYSS

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Surely that show with Onslow this morning in his vest was for our benefit?! 🤣
I reckon she secretly laughs at our vest puns so has left that there to see what we can come up with today!
Hang on....I forgot.... she doesn’t have a sense of humour! My mistake. As you were. ATV 😘

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
how on earth can you have a day off from not doing a thing though? 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

I’m also pretty sure Saturdays are for Ma Barker and dad to come round and enjoy the garden altogether! I’m so sure of it
Pulling the trigger on her lenor spray is tiring, guys.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I've been working with someone recently who is a devout Hincher and has followed her from very early on. Hinch came up in conversation and my colleague said "I'm so very proud of Mrs Hinch, she's amazing and I love her so much" I asked how she could feel this way about her and she said " she's revolutionized cleaning and she's done so much for mental health "
I was virtually speechless! I said I felt Mrs Hinch was no more than a saleswoman who got lucky on social media and has now proved to be a vacuous individual lacking in morals and using her baby for financial gain.. I was told I was jealous. I gave up arguing at this point because her brain is well and truly washed!

Just realized your stories are so full? How can you not know this when you spend almost all day recording and uploading stuff? duck off man!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
I've been working with someone recently who is a devout Hincher and has followed her from very early on. Hinch came up in conversation and my colleague said "I'm so very proud of Mrs Hinch, she's amazing and I love her so much" I asked how she could feel this way about her and she said " she's revolutionized cleaning and she's done so much for mental health "
I was virtually speechless! I said I felt Mrs Hinch was no more than a saleswoman who got lucky on social media and has now proved to be a vacuous individual lacking in morals and using her baby for financial gain.. I was told I was jealous. I gave up arguing at this point because her brain is well and truly washed!

Just realized your stories are so full? How can you not know this when you spend almost all day recording and uploading stuff? duck off man!
Jealous? Of THAT?
Jesus wept, they really are too far gone to bring back.
the only solution is to ZOFLORA yourself downand never have contact with them again.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I went to mums chat the sister thread and done 4 messages over the last few days and haven’t got one like !😢 it’s going to take years at that rate, they’re not as friendly as us tattle bastards and ( to keep it on topic ) they’re probably all Hinchers.
They're all from mumsnet so that might be why, its all DS this and DH that I dont understand a word they're saying 😂

• Haha
Hi, i only learnt about tattle a couple of days ago when miss greedy was crying because of this site, and I couldn't help but have a nosey. But I've always had a funny feeling about Zoph, since she had ronron, somthing didn't quite sit right with me. My dislike became stronger the other week when she was sat getting upset about the fact that one day ronnie might like a girl and her not like him back and i honestly could've been sick. As a secondary school teacher she's one of the moms we dread meeting on parents evening, the ones that wrap their children in cotton wool, do everything for them. Its detrimental to their upbringing and its a shame for the poor boy cause he'll never know any different
This annoyed me as she labelled him! How does she know Ronnie will fall in love with a girl? It could be a boy??? As a parent i say ‘someone’ to my girls as i am fully aware the world we live in means they may love a girl or a boy - but i bet none of her sheep cared she was stereotyping 😡😡

Oh guyzzzzz it’s a day off Instagram. Stacey apparently puts her phone in a drawer and probably spends quality time with the family. Hinch just avoids insta but does all her pre records, updates her Facebook fan page and stocks up the magic garage. So still on her phone all day I’m sure
She never stops working, poor cow! 😔 😂 🖕

• Haha
Reactions: 9
"Day off" for sophlora today. A day off from what exactly? What does she actually do? Her content is boring everyday, maybe she should take more days off, although we all know its just so she can do loads of pre records! What I wonder is, does Ronnieblesshim get any of the "home cooked" meals she makes every other day when she has her "day off" or is he just back to Ellas Kitchen pouches?

Reactions: 13
How funny if she’s been playing a game with us all along and hiding Freda in plain sight? Like a kind of where’s wally? 😂 under that pile of blankets on the sofa, in random reflections, places like that. Then if she ever did get found out she’d be like “guuuuuyzzzzz, my mum was in all the pictures I was uploading!” 😂

Second thoughts that sounds a bit too involved for her, the thick tit

• Haha
Reactions: 41
Just had a look at the reviews on that sealant on the Wickes website. There are some really bad ones, Jamie didn't do his research before he bought it 😂
And he could have got it in B&M for £5.99 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I’m gonna go in there early... tomorrow’s tattle bingo....
Eggs alfresco
Just to prove she isn’t a one week wonder 😴

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.