Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

TomTitLane

VIP Member
20200424_121450.jpg

Oh Hinchy Hinchy Hinchy, let's play a game called 'Tattlers never forget' - Here's how we play. You say something like "Nothing has ever got rid of this on my tiles" and then one of us tattle bastards pulls out an old photo or video to prove otherwise. It's so much fun.

20200424_121420.jpg 20200424_121409.jpg 20200424_121358.jpg 20200424_121344.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 98

shadyessex33

VIP Member
Why did her licking that spoon make me feel physically sick? 🤢
Also Fred Vest has the guns out! Bet she’s foaming at the gash now it’s vest weather again!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 94

Cucumber and eggs

VIP Member
Another thread suggestion whilst doing night feed and toddler awake doing laps around my bedroom. Too early for wine???

She's beggy and she's needy, onslows kinda creepy, their both together greedy, the hinchliffe family!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 89

shadyessex33

VIP Member
That massive fucking garden with 82 different seating areas and they are all squeezed onto one napkin. Stop attention seeking dear. Grow up

• Haha
Reactions: 86

Natm87

CD5E1AC6-2DB5-4CAF-BD35-7B4B857260FF.png

Seems she could have kindly tagged the lady who’s recipe this is, she has an Instagram account as well so could well have been a little boost in followers for her cooking/baking business.
Annoys me how hinch was all, ‘let’s all support each other...’ but can’t even give someone a simple tag. 🙄

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 72

Yellowdoor44

If you overlooked their garden, you would so be spying on them.
Like you wouldn’t believe. My boyfriend would be like “Are you coming down stairs? I haven’t seen you in 3 weeks!”

Me: *feral hair, blanket, binoculars and surrounded by empty Wotsit packets* Hang on, hang on, I need to know which vest Vivien Vestwood is wearing today!”

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 68

Iseeyou2020

Chatty Member
I'm absolutely livid. How DARE she use that recipe as if it was her own and not tag the author. What is she playing at!!!!!!!! She has never done this much cooking before, I'm sure she has an alterior motive!!!!!

Reactions: 65

megalou

I thought this was going to be a "silly me" post where she pisses herself laughing that she used the wrong thing but it turned out to be a wobbly head story where she complains that people have hiked the price of what she used. Also, why does she say "a shop called Wickes" like it is an independent little shop? It's a nationwide chain with over 200 stores you dopey mare.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 65

shadyessex33

VIP Member
Her faux outrage at price hikes makes me die! She really has the brass neck calling people out for being greedy when she would sell her Nan for a fiver?!

And like fuck Jamie got that months ago in “a shop called wickes”. Yes, we all know what Wickes is dear! It’s not something you’ve found! Fucking oxygen thief!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 62

SeaMonkey1020

View attachment 115238

Seems she could have kindly tagged the lady who’s recipe this is, she has an Instagram account as well so could well have been a little boost in followers for her cooking/baking business.
Annoys me how hinch was all, ‘let’s all support each other...’ but can’t even give someone a simple tag. 🙄
new to this so apologies if I do this wrong, Sophie and Stacey Solomon do this all the time. My friend has a small jewellery business sent them both about £200 worth of items for free and they both agreed to do a little story each. Neither of them did but I’ve seen them both wear the items from her in stories etc and never tagged her brand. She even reached out to them and they just ignored her messages.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 57

Katlen12

VIP Member
exactly how many tins of that spray paint does she have? i'm sure she was using the last of it on that abysmal bird tree thing?

That magical garage is amazing, i bet it has its own little man and trade counter in there!
....And a fork lift with its own little driver :sick:

*actual photo from her magical garage. This is just the springtime zoflora section!! 😂

shutterstock_248926984-1_v2.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 51

shadyessex33

VIP Member
Unpacking my weekly essentials shopping and god knows what made me think of it, but whatever happened to her snacks wicker basket that she had set up like a tuc shop? That died a death didn’t it

The way she becomes obsessed with things and then forgets all about them makes me wonder how Onslow has lasted so long?!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 50

LadyB

No chat this morning with hubby I think he was just pretending to be asleep so he didn't have to hear me wittering on about Mrs H so I just left his cuppa on the bedside table and gave him a nudge. Well it was more like a dig but hey you have to take your pleasure where you can find it these days. I would love to criticize her cheesecake but although I am fairly good at dinners I am crap at cakes. When the kids were little I would attempt a sponge but always had to pour custard over it and pretend it was a pudding Apple pie was ok as long as I used frozen pastry! What I really wanted to say was in reply to someone on here yesterday that mentioned immune system of the little lad. Years and years ago I worked with a bloke who used to live on a terrace whose back garden had a little stream at the bottom. He told me his wife was always cleaning and their little girl (an only child) was never allowed out to play with the other kids on the row. Two doors down was a family with 5 kids who were always playing in the stream. He said one day he saw these kids drinking the stream water out of a rusty old tin but the funny thing was those kids never ailed but his little lass caught every thing going at school. I am not saying kids should drink dirty water out of a rusty old tin but there is a happy medium and I do hope when that little lad of the Hinches is older he will be allowed to get mucky and jump in puddles etc., because living in such a sterile environment won't be doing him any favours in the long run. Rant over and thank you to anybody who took the time to read all this:)

• Heart

Cocobean

VIP Member
exactly how many tins of that spray paint does she have? i'm sure she was using the last of it on that abysmal bird tree thing?

That magical garage is amazing, i bet it has its own little man and trade counter in there!

• Haha
It’s actually really refreshing to see Ronnie a bit more animated this morning. You chuck that food all over Ron boy! Give your mummaz something to do later when she’s ignoring you

• Haha
Reactions: 49