Mrs Hinch #143 blended patties, getting a book? Mum of the Year? Then off you can duck!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ah ok thanks!
One thing I always wondered about them was their lack of social life. For a young couple they didn’t seem to have any friends to go out for meals, drinks etc. They seemed to spend every single night at home.
They just seem soo settled and middle aged.
Their nightly routine hasn’t changed a bit.
Nah cause her mums upstairs with the baby while they launch balls into the ball pit

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 13
I used to think that the whole Hinch thing got popular because she was showing ways people could be thrifty, and use some imagination to get things done in and around the home. Now It seems she's just another "extra" in a load of advertising campaigns for a million types of products. I don't have the budget to be buying ten things to make my house smell like a gone off essential oils cupboard, or buying thirty bottles of cleaning fluid which are all flammable and cause skin irritation. I light my favourite candle or use an open window to make my house smell fresh and I use one product for floors, one for loos, and surface cleansers for the rest... She's a walking Pinterest board, and not a very good one anymore either.

It's a shame, because she got so popular, and successful very quickly, that I bet she's scared what she will end up having to do if her "career" doesn't last very long. Who goes from being the "Hinch" to working in an office or as something equally different?

I work in an office and love my job by the way - before anyone takes it as an insult! :D

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
I actually think this aswell lol, this place just seems like an open bitching session, Hinch gets called a mean girl, but there seems to be alot more of them here, I'm not an avid story watcher as I have 4 kids of my own, but when I have checked in briefly on her over the past week or so, I can see how she's definitely tried to up the game in terms of parenting with her weaning etc but still that doesn't seem to be enough for alot of you 🙄, it's like you all just itch to witch 😂😂
I agree re the bitching about the food she’s cooking’s for Ronnie. But I don’t think she’s stepped up her game as she’s realised Ron needs more nutrition than a pouch. She has some sort of deal coming up that incorporates it. Simple. And that leaves a bad taste in my mouth. Pardon the pun.

Reactions: 24
I actually think this aswell lol, this place just seems like an open bitching session, Hinch gets called a mean girl, but there seems to be alot more of them here, I'm not an avid story watcher as I have 4 kids of my own, but when I have checked in briefly on her over the past week or so, I can see how she's definitely tried to up the game in terms of parenting with her weaning etc but still that doesn't seem to be enough for alot of you 🙄, it's like you all just itch to witch 😂😂
I itch to witch tbh

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
I found this article on Reddit stating out how people seem to shot to fame on social media from nowhere and how they do it... remind you of anyone👀

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
Sorry if this has already been mentioned, but I’m assuming the arrival of the stick on nails coincides with her pre-filming the majority of her content (ie. cleaning the loo and wanking a tap) so she can spread out previously recorded stuff over the week/hide Ma Baker and no one can call her out on the inconsistencies to do with nails etc?

Reactions: 5
Perfect timing for his afternoon coma. Why does everything in her life need to be perfect? What would she have done if today he didn't have an afternoon nap?
The only time she's ever mentioned Ronnie not fitting into her perfect world is when he apparently screamed on the train back from France and when she tries to wash his face which she's now solved by using a flannel. So in 10 months he's never had colic, earache, upset tummy, teething pain, unwell after his first immunisation injections, or cried for no apparent reason? It just doesn't add up! I don't understand why she can't share the difficult days of being a new parent because that would make her more believable.
I remember her posting a few weeks after he was born that he had “colicky” symptoms. But then the next thing she had tommee tippee colic bottles rather than the normal ones. Obviously gifted? 🤷🏼‍♀️🤷🏼‍♀️🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 9
Good spot! Just goes to show how pointless the Little Book of Lists is, as she doesn’t even work from them herself.
It’s always bothered me that it’s supposed to be a weekly list, yet she does some of the stuff she puts on them every day (toilets, hob, kitchen sink). If you do it every day why does it need to go on a weekly list? At which point do you tick it off? 😂
Never fear Mrs hinches daily list book will no doubt be hitting the shelves in time for Christmas

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
An open bitching session is exactly what every single non-rave thread on this site is for. It is like you have come to the farm and are now shocked there’s cows everywhere.

The thing with Hinch is she’s so bloody infuriating on so many levels that she can’t do anything right in the eyes of so many. I have given her credit where credit is due sometimes. Saw a few what I deem out of order comments but just scrolled by. However you know when you hate someone so much and you’re like ugh look at them bleeping breathing. Disgusting. Well this thread can be like that.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
bleeping hell she really is dumb.
When I saw this on her stories I thought to myself "ermmmm aren't lakes surrounded by land?" But then thought noooo surely she isn't that stupid maybe I'm being thick as I have my moments. Thought nothing more of it until I've come here to catch up. Nope. I shouldn't question myself, she really is that thick 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.